Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Zasz the kappa lord

Anyway, yeah the thread hasn't been that active. Day

Well of course xD
Before my vote on you you only posted once, to say "hello there" or something. Saying anything about the game would be enough for me.

Well my first game i lied, obviously, because i was mafia. All other games i've been crystal clear about my role, every single time, and by the end of Day 1 people had already guessed what i was. So yeah, i'm changing that habit of mine when i tell too much, especially compared to others. Is there something wrong with that <_>


Even saying anything at all, even the slightliest of hint, is still better than "hello there" and peacing off. :teehee

Though don't worry and sorry if i appear agressive or something. I don't particularly suspect you at all, especially considering the fact that you didn't talk. No worries. I just wanted you to talk a bit... In fact, had you not entered the thread and said "hello there" i wouldn't have noticed you were playing the game lol so i would have voted for another inactive.

Nah there is nothing wrong with that. You should've just said that from the get go instead of saying because you were killed N1 two games in a row, which just wasn't true is all.

And I didn't peace off, I was going through the thread, I posted before I had read anything.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
You're not using that lie as an excuse to give mediocre hints now are you:rolleyes:
LOL are you kidding me? Giving hints, even mediocre, is still better than not saying anything at all.

You're right though, i made a mistake. I got killed N1 last game due to giving too much info, and the game before that i didn't die; though people still knew what my role was right during D1 due to my hints. So what i'm saying is valid, im giving way too much, and i'm willing to change that. That's all im saying.
If you don't like my hint it actually means that i'm succeeding in my goal :teehee

EDIT: you actually answer during the time i was answering you. Well hopefully everything will be clear now.
Anyway, on to serious business. Now that you went through the thread, do you ave any suspects in mind?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not much, but I see why Grysun is being suspected here :lmao
Do you? Then tell me. One vote is from me voting a person‘s fav character, one is a random vote and the other is for my playstyle. I always get ~2 votes on me every game at day 1 because of my playstyle which is the same every game, only for me to be proven townie in the following days or being nightkilled... Always the same story.

At the very least you shouldn‘t help mafia get rid of me without them using a nightkill for it.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
LOL are you kidding me? Giving hints, even mediocre, is still better than not saying anything at all.

You're right though, i made a mistake. I got killed N1 last game due to giving too much info, and the game before that i didn't die; though people still knew what my role was right during D1 due to my hints. So what i'm saying is valid, im giving way too much, and i'm willing to change that. That's all im saying.
If you don't like my hint it actually means that i'm succeeding in my goal :teehee
Is it though? Saying I've never had this role before when there are over 50 roles isn't really that helpful, its just a shot in the dark. Take your case for example, you've only had 4 roles(plus a secondary),that leaves 50 other options for you. If I said the same thing, it would be the same thing just that I've had like 4 more roles than you is all.

Heck, sometimes ppl use this to fill post quota, not saying you're doing that, but just pointing it out.

Its not about liking or disliking your hint, tbh I don't really care about the hints at this point in the game.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Votekill James Rye. Mostly because he hasn't any votes on him yet, and I want to see where this tie goes.
 

Finalbeta

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
34
Age
31
Country
Italy
Votelynch Zasz

I have noticed too much fluff posting from him unless someone can tell me he generally behaves this way

It's only D1 and he's my biggest sus for the moment
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
Do you? Then tell me. One vote is from me voting a person‘s fav character, one is a random vote and the other is for my playstyle. I always get ~2 votes on me every game at day 1 because of my playstyle which is the same every game, only for me to be proven townie in the following days or being nightkilled... Always the same story.

At the very least you shouldn‘t help mafia get rid of me without them using a nightkill for it.
I didn't mean the votes on you, I meant the discussion about how you're quiet this game compared to your usual self in other games, and I said it's not much, but it's a note. As you see I didn't vote you, the tie is interesting and hopefully will help find something about some people's allegiance.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill James Rye
Don't like his reason for voting Gry Tbh. And busy or not he was here talking bout unrelated things. Tbh, tying would be more interesting but I don't particularly doubt Zasz or Gryff enough
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Is it though? Saying I've never had this role before when there are over 50 roles isn't really that helpful, its just a shot in the dark. Take your case for example, you've only had 4 roles(plus a secondary),that leaves 50 other options for you. If I said the same thing, it would be the same thing just that I've had like 4 more roles than you is all.

Heck, sometimes ppl use this to fill post quota, not saying you're doing that, but just pointing it out.

Its not about liking or disliking your hint, tbh I don't really care about the hints at this point in the game.
Dude listen, i get what you're saying. I agree tbh, imo these kinds of hints aren't that useful. Even if someone says "i've had the role before", i won't check the roles he had previously to try to guess because i'm too lazy.
What i mean is, at least this is some participation. Not that useful, though in Day 1 i hardly find really relevant things anyway. But at least participation. You hadn't participated at all before my vote, that's why i voted. That's why i'm saying "still better than saying nothing". I wanted you to participate, basically.
But as i was saying, this vote was only to make you talk, since you were there, and because i didn't know if i could come back in time to vote afterwards. I might change my vote; actually since i didn't like James' vote on GrySun, i might vote against him. I don't really like the risk of having a double lynch Day 1 though so it will all depend.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I didn't mean the votes on you, I meant the discussion about how you're quiet this game compared to your usual self in other games, and I said it's not much, but it's a note. As you see I didn't vote you, the tie is interesting and hopefully will help find something about some people's allegiance.
But I don‘t see how I‘m quieter. That‘s only something Lambu said, and he never further explained it. I tagged some people who weren‘t there, and talked with almost everyone who was here about one thing or another in a couple posts. The day is just less active than usual and there‘s less posts in general here.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,642
Gender
Female
Country
China
Gry, want to force a tie of sorts onto Jinx? My suspects are Jinx, Van and Kato and though I'd prefer to go for Van, we can create a nice lock between you and Jinxie. Curious to see what Kato and Van would then vote for~
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Good Call,i was actually thinking something similar but wasn't certain,infact i am still torn on it.
Panda's Vote on you seemed a bit off for me,but i expect him to change it before the Phase is over to try and possibly lead us around the nose.

Or maybe not,now that i threw this out...:gwah
A thing I wanted to say about this, is that it‘s interesting you and Kato call out some possible connection of me and Panda over his vote on Kato(which from what I could tell was unrelated to me but related to how Kato phrased two posts), but you seem perfectly fine with people who hint secret hints to each other... This secret hinting has been more and more a thing lately, and it‘s rather dumb and pointless. Even got Lambu almost in trouble in the KnB game where Vand died and couldn‘t confirm his hints anymore. I know I‘d abuse the hell out of that for my team if I were mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gry, want to force a tie of sorts onto Jinx? My suspects are Jinx, Van and Kato and though I'd prefer to go for Van, we can create a nice lock between you and Jinxie. Curious to see what Kato and Van would then vote for~
Does that add up? I got 1 locked vote, if we temper with Cres it‘d be 2 locked ones on her. I don‘t mind Cres much right now, but I share your suspicions of Vand, and have my own for James and Lawl.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not feeling all that great about Lambu either.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
A thing I wanted to say about this, is that it‘s interesting you and Kato call out some possible connection of me and Panda over his vote on Kato(which from what I could tell was unrelated to me but related to how Kato phrased two posts), but you seem perfectly fine with people who hint secret hints to each other... This secret hinting has been more and more a thing lately, and it‘s rather dumb and pointless. Even got Lambu almost in trouble in the KnB game where Vand died and couldn‘t confirm his hints anymore. I know I‘d abuse the hell out of that for my team if I were mafia.
Believe it or not,this was just me agreeing to him since he shared a similar thought to me. I'm the kinda guy to actually voice that out.
Could be you putting more weight onto my words than they actually hold,i don't know about any secret hinting but my being in on something myself(If that is what you're implying with that) wouldn't add up with the hints i gave for myself in previous posts,which to now have only gotten misinterpreted.
Just saying.

As i have no previous Game experience and only read half of the OPM Game from before to get a feel for the Atmosphere i wouldn't know about any as you call it dumb or pointless Secret hints being thrown in between possible Mafia Members,at least not as far as i remember.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You guys shouldn‘t mind lawl. He just randomly picked someone to go for without any reason. Though how he tags people to vote with him is rather amusing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top