Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
its a monks duty to inspire sheeple
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
but crescent not answering my summons is a bit disheartening/suspicious
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Seraph y u no vote gry? i always thought you were a ballsy guy
I don't know tbh. something tells me he could have a possible relation with Panda but on the other hand it could just be a misinterpretation on my part aka a beginners mistake and i'm walking the wrong direction.

I was also considering to vote for James as his reason for voting Gry seemed off to me,or was just an excuse for a Random Vote as nobody stood out to him.

I've been having a weird gut feeling about Demon but nothing more than that.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yeah i'm gonna roll with my stomach.

Votekill Demonspeed
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
its a monks duty to inspire sheeple
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
but crescent not answering my summons is a bit disheartening/suspicious
..because I am back reading...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Wow Gry is definitely nervous I can tell, good.

I basically bolded the situation as I see it. It's the typical randomness of day 1 with everyone feeling each other out. I'll just end up placing a random vote as things stand. I usually don't like giving hints so early but I'll say this. I haven't had the role before. It's a role that's cool in theory but a bit boring in reality.
Thats alright and all, but its not the ideal way, randomness is nothing but a shield for mafia, overlooking it D1 and accepting it is just bad.


Back reading
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
But I don‘t see how I‘m quieter. That‘s only something Lambu said, and he never further explained it. I tagged some people who weren‘t there, and talked with almost everyone who was here about one thing or another in a couple posts. The day is just less active than usual and there‘s less posts in general here.
Its not that you are quiet, its that what you have talked has been very defensive, setting up without advance which is not your confident townie self. Besides right now you are sweating beads, that alone is restraining me from moving my vote actually.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Its not that you are quiet, its that what you have talked has been very defensive, setting up without advance which is not your confident townie self. Besides right now you are sweating beads, that alone is restraining me from moving my vote actually.
:fail Then keep it or lock it even. This analysis here is wrong in so many places.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
well he is trying to hide it but........ :catshrug
Nah, we know townies wont have the guts to lynch him, the same happened with Farf in KnB and it will happen here, but at least he's in the spotlight.

That convo between Takuan and Gryff is very interesting too.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Gry's last reply doesn't seem very like him, especially not when he's the top contender for the lynch


BUT he's usually more fun to have in the game so
Votekill TSPanda
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
As I said, if you lynch me you will definitely have lost a townie, so either way I got your crocodile tears to look forward to in the post-day discussion thread posts :catshrug
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
As I said, if you lynch me you will definitely have lost a townie, so either way I got your crocodile tears to look forward to in the post-day discussion thread posts :catshrug
Yeah... not very GrySun-like, but you may live for today

May
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Thats alright and all, but its not the ideal way, randomness is nothing but a shield for mafia, overlooking it D1 and accepting it is just bad.
Well imo voting randomly is better than bandwagoning someone who hasn't done anything to warrant it. Like right now with Gry. I don't think he's suspicious and I'm not about to vote him. So if that's a mafia play in your opinion then feel free to think that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah... not very GrySun-like, but you may live for today

May
It‘s true that I‘m feeling much less up for playing than usual, hence why I wouldn‘t mind me dying here. Still doing my part in helping and staying alive, but won‘t try hard. If town wants to shoot themselves in the foot then go ahead I say.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
here come gry's goons right on time
Daws? Maybe... but if Gry shows mafia the following would be Takuan imo, then some inactive like shinobi or FinalBeta

Either way if Panda shows townie the paths open in Kato's direction, still dont feel that wrong about him.

:fail Then keep it or lock it even. This analysis here is wrong in so many places.
Why is it wrong? You are trying to say my vote is just trolling when its not. You are the closest Gry I've seen to the Umineko Gry (the only mafia one) and in that one we had the slip up of Empi Spriggan, but this one you cannot take the easy path.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I also don‘t want Panda lynched, so I‘ll likely vote James or Zasz.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top