Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Tbh, at this point my biggest suspects are Demon, Vand, Zasz and Takuan.
Demon and Vand for reasons listed above. Zasz trolls a lot, so not sure why Demon would want to take his word and decide to kill someone else. In addition, we know 2/3 of his listed lynch targets were townies. Not looking favourable tbh .

Van was first on James, but then he agreed a bit too easily with Demon for my liking. And this over Zasz of all people. Plus mentioning how Gry had 2 votes and was unlikely as opposed to the other two real irks me. As though he could careless who got to be killed.

Zasz cos...Zasz. and these other two above kinda incriminates him too.

Takuan feels strange this game. Deciding not to hint since he (she?) Gives too much usually but already pressing for night actions D2. Got a weird feeling here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, I saw it. And I expected to be questioned about that anyway. What do you want me to say here? That I am innocent?
Well I find your trust in Zasz rather strange .and besides all for your listed players were rather experienced ones who didn't have that much going against them tbh...
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Tbh, at this point my biggest suspects are Demon, Vand, Zasz and Takuan.
Demon and Vand for reasons listed above. Zasz trolls a lot, so not sure why Demon would want to take his word and decide to kill someone else. In addition, we know 2/3 of his listed lynch targets were townies. Not looking favourable tbh .

Van was first on James, but then he agreed a bit too easily with Demon for my liking. And this over Zasz of all people. Plus mentioning how Gry had 2 votes and was unlikely as opposed to the other two real irks me. As though he could careless who got to be killed.

Zasz cos...Zasz. and these other two above kinda incriminates him too.

Takuan feels strange this game. Deciding not to hint since he (she?) Gives too much usually but already pressing for night actions D2. Got a weird feeling here
Well, i can explain that. The reason why i decided not to hint too much, i explaine already. I don't think im wrong.
Pressing for night actions might seem weird yeah. I realize that actually, after Seraph called that as well. I guess i just feel... Cornered by mafia or something? Not me personally, but we lost Gry and James who in my eyes are veterans of the game. I thought James was suspicious, but now that he's been proven innocent and that Gry died as well, i feel kinda desperate to get some hints about who could be mafia.
But i understand why night actions reveal would be risky. I'm entirely fine with people not saying anything, it was just a suggestion. I just want us to progress in the right direction.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Tbh, at this point my biggest suspects are Demon, Vand, Zasz and Takuan.
Demon and Vand for reasons listed above. Zasz trolls a lot, so not sure why Demon would want to take his word and decide to kill someone else. In addition, we know 2/3 of his listed lynch targets were townies. Not looking favourable tbh .

Van was first on James, but then he agreed a bit too easily with Demon for my liking. And this over Zasz of all people. Plus mentioning how Gry had 2 votes and was unlikely as opposed to the other two real irks me. As though he could careless who got to be killed.

Zasz cos...Zasz. and these other two above kinda incriminates him too.

Takuan feels strange this game. Deciding not to hint since he (she?) Gives too much usually but already pressing for night actions D2. Got a weird feeling here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well I find your trust in Zasz rather strange .and besides all for your listed players were rather experienced ones who didn't have that much going against them tbh...
Zasz cause Zasz?
Whoa, what a fantastic reason to suspect me. :kappa
And by the way I too am finding Takuan strange, as his statements, despite being plausible, come off as weird and suspicious.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Zasz cause Zasz?
Whoa, what a fantastic reason to suspect me. :kappa
And by the way I too am finding Takuan strange, as his statements, despite being plausible, come off as weird and suspicious.
Scary Zasz is on my case :kappa
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
I agree that I find Takuan strange this game, he is trying too hard to make Seraph hint.

I am not saying I trust Zasz, but he gave a clue different from usual which made me think his role is important. It's better than nothing, isn't it?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well, i can explain that. The reason why i decided not to hint too much, i explaine already. I don't think im wrong.
Pressing for night actions might seem weird yeah. I realize that actually, after Seraph called that as well. I guess i just feel... Cornered by mafia or something? Not me personally, but we lost Gry and James who in my eyes are veterans of the game. I thought James was suspicious, but now that he's been proven innocent and that Gry died as well, i feel kinda desperate to get some hints about who could be mafia.
But i understand why night actions reveal would be risky. I'm entirely fine with people not saying anything, it was just a suggestion. I just want us to progress in the right direction.
But you could flip the entire statement to say you not hinting could still imply you have an important role you wish to protect. Except you were trying to bait which doesn't seem to be the case.

Cornered or not, you're kinda being contradictory here. You won't hint but already want others to give their night actions which basically gives them away...
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
You know guys, i know full well that imnot that good and experienced compared to you guys, so it's normal not to listen to what i'm saying. But when i come back after World Cup, you better not have lynched another innocent.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Zasz cause Zasz?
Whoa, what a fantastic reason to suspect me. :kappa
And by the way I too am finding Takuan strange, as his statements, despite being plausible, come off as weird and suspicious.
Tbh, it almost feels you were mocking in the discussion thread too. Stuff like that raise flags when you're supposed to be a townie...
I agree that I find Takuan strange this game, he is trying too hard to make Seraph hint.

I am not saying I trust Zasz, but he gave a clue different from usual which made me think his role is important. It's better than nothing, isn't it?
Does it matter if he gave a different clue? I mean, he's had important roles like Det before and still did same thing, if anything you should've found it weird he's giving a different clue .
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I agree that I find Takuan strange this game, he is trying too hard to make Seraph hint.
?! I never specifically said anything to Seraph, i said that in general. I said peope should talk about what they did during the night, so that we can actually find clues about who was blocked, who did what, who could be mafia. After hearing people, i acknowledge that could be too early to do so, so i backed off.

I'mdone arguing anyway lol i think what i said was clear enough...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Tbh, it almost feels you were mocking in the discussion thread too. Stuff like that raise flags when you're supposed to be a townie...

Does it matter if he gave a different clue? I mean, he's had important roles like Det before and still did same thing, if anything you should've found it weird he's giving a different clue .
It mattered to me.

?! I never specifically said anything to Seraph, i said that in general. I said peope should talk about what they did during the night, so that we can actually find clues about who was blocked, who did what, who could be mafia. After hearing people, i acknowledge that could be too early to do so, so i backed off.

I'mdone arguing anyway lol i think what i said was clear enough...
Yes, but you have been mostly interacting with him.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
But you could flip the entire statement to say you not hinting could still imply you have an important role you wish to protect. Except you were trying to bait which doesn't seem to be the case.

Cornered or not, you're kinda being contradictory here. You won't hint but already want others to give their night actions which basically gives them away...
Again, i said i acknowledged that my idea was probably bad this early. Also im ok to hint, just not as much as before.

Whatever, my idea was bad and everyone jumps on me, mea culpa. You guys do what you want.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It mattered to me.
Besides spy and detective are dead. I think zasz's been doc too before (not sure though). Your thoughts atm still haven't changed even with these in mind Demon?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Scary Zasz is on my case :kappa
Do not test me or my kappa powers. I'm keeping an eye on you. :kappa

Tbh, it almost feels you were mocking in the discussion thread too. Stuff like that raise flags when you're supposed to be a townie...
This is what I wrote:
"James grudge shouldn't be underestimated. :kappa
Too bad for Gry, dying so early again. :emocat"

What part of it equals rising flags? :kappa
Holt, you're trying way to hard honestly. :kappa
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
It mattered to me.



Yes, but you have been mostly interacting with him.
Just like i'm now interacting with you and Holt now. I'm interacting with those who quote me. I never asked Seraph specifically to reveal anything.

This is endless.

Alright i have a question. We have people who almost never said anything so far in the game, people who didnt hint at all; we now lost 3 townies, one of which had an important role.
How do you guys want to turn the tables? I gave one suggestion, you guys told me it was a bad idea, fair enough. What do we do? I'll follow your lead.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Just like i'm now interacting with you and Holt now. I'm interacting with those who quote me. I never asked Seraph specifically to reveal anything.

This is endless.

Alright i have a question. We have people who almost never said anything so far in the game, people who didnt hint at all; we now lost 3 townies, one of which had an important role.
How do you guys want to turn the tables? I gave one suggestion, you guys told me it was a bad idea, fair enough. What do we do? I'll follow your lead.
It's wasn't just your suggestion. More of the fact that it contradicts what you yourself are willing to do
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"James grudge shouldn't be underestimated. :kappa
this was unnecessary imo, considering at this point we know both were innocent
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
It's wasn't just your suggestion. More of the fact that it contradicts what you yourself are willing to do
I don't see any contracdiction.
Day 1 i won't give as much info about myself as i used to.
Day 2 with not one, not two, but three townies gone already and no clue about who could be mafia, i made the suggestion that we could start talking about who did something during the night.

If that's a bad idea, again, FINE. But i still think we have to do something at least, otherwise how to make any progress?
I'm fine to give more info about my role and about my ptential night actions if people agree to it. Or as you guys seem to suggest, we could just not do anything and stay where we were at day 1, with no progress made in finding mafia.

I'll follow you guys' lead from now on.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Besides spy and detective are dead. I think zasz's been doc too before (not sure though). Your thoughts atm still haven't changed even with these in mind Demon?
My thoughts haven't really changed. I don't trust him, I never did. I simply think that if he is Town, he has an important role.

Again, i said i acknowledged that my idea was probably bad this early. Also im ok to hint, just not as much as before.

Whatever, my idea was bad and everyone jumps on me, mea culpa. You guys do what you want.
No one is saying that your idea is bad. I find you strange because of the way you are behaving.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
It's wasn't just your suggestion. More of the fact that it contradicts what you yourself are willing to do
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

this was unnecessary imo, considering at this point we know both were innocent
So now I cannot even jokingly comment on what happened?
Plase Holt, just stop already. :kappa
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
No one is saying that your idea is bad. I find you strange because of the way you are behaving.
Fair enough. In a mafia game you can't trust anyone after all xD
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
The Idea with the Reveals wasn't bad,it is a possibility to get to the bottom of who did what and when,the only griefs i personally had with it was that it would come too soon for this Phase,meaning if we let some time pass,i'd be down for it.

Another Grief i had with it was Taku suggesting it,which wasn't an issue,but really seemed demanding while doing so,as if scouting for information would prove helpful to him in more than just what happened over night but also what possible threats are roaming around the Townside.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top