Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Wow, so many votes on me when I don't have the chance to vote!
Trying to tell me something Panda and Crescent?
Like you're Mafia scum? :kappa
It's ironic though, when I'm not active is bad, when I'm active is bad.
Will you make your mind?
I believe I said the same thing in the previous game, but whatever. LOL

Votekill Takuan

He's suspiciously convinced there are two Mafia, when we're only on Day 2.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,665
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Crescent Jinx

No, its also the way you interact with others than Van, how you deflect etc. If you turn out to be town, I'll be more considerate too

voting zasz the way you did makes me distrust you more actually but currently voting you is not my imperative
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
too -> tho
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Wow, so many votes on me when I don't have the chance to vote!
Trying to tell me something Panda and Crescent?
Like you're Mafia scum? :kappa
It's ironic though, when I'm not active is bad, when I'm active is bad.
Will you make your mind?
I believe I said the same thing in the previous game, but whatever. LOL

Votekill Takuan

He's suspiciously convinced there are two Mafia, when we're only on Day 2.
I'm convinced that there are two mafias? I actually said that there are one mafia; then said my reasonning is false and there might be more.
Seems like you didn't follow at all what i've said about that. I advice you go back and read my exact thoughts, before randomly voting against me for such a bad reason.
Unless you're just trying to draw attention on someone else than yourself. Good move KappaLord.

I won't vote against you though since contrary to others, i don't necessarily think you're more suspicious than others, especially the inactive guys that stay in the shadows and don't participate.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Wow, three townies just from round 1. Gg.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, yeah

Votekill TSPanda

I haven't been paying attention to the game much, but he called everyone that voted for him idiots last time so.. fuck em.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey it was not me who voted on panda, not yet XD

Will finish the game, wahses the dishes, and properly catch up
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Alrught the final's over. It's time for inactive players to show up and talk.
 

Finalbeta

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
34
Age
31
Country
Italy
Votelynch SonOfDaws

I don't like that post at all lol
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
My suspects for now are Demon and Zasz, from the voting in the extra time, I'll vote one of them later in the day, there's still long time to go and maybe something else happens at the end of the day.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Finalbeta any thoughts so far? Besides not liking daws post?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
By the way there's something weird i want to understand. In most games there's a habit people have, of instantly distrusting Demonspeed lol
I don't know if that's serious for people or just a meme. Why so much distrust around him? In all of the games i shared with him so far he was innocent i think, and i didn't notice anything particular about him.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
By the way there's something weird i want to understand. In most games there's a habit people have, of instantly distrusting Demonspeed lol
I don't know if that's serious for people or just a meme. Why so much distrust around him? In all of the games i shared with him so far he was innocent i think, and i didn't notice anything particular about him.
It's just a meme :catshrug.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think it's about time we start giving more hints now. Things are too slow, it's not the first time I have this role. What about you guys?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Votelynch SonOfDaws

I don't like that post at all lol
*votekill
I kinda figured that any post during this boring period would garner suspicion, but someone has to start talking.

This game hasn't given me any reason to be interested yet, but that's the town's fault. 3 of the most fun MG people got killed right off the bat.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
*votekill
I kinda figured that any post during this boring period would garner suspicion, but someone has to start talking.

This game hasn't given me any reason to be interested yet, but that's the town's fault. 3 of the most fun MG people got killed right off the bat.

:-_- Vote Kill SonOfDaws
.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Careful guys. Last time a dude wanted people to start talking, everybody got suspicious on the poor guy. :kappa
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm currently thinking that we're turning in circles,no exact clues or hints that get us somewhere,no proper suspects for Mafia.

That is if i am not counting Taku,i can't help it he and Zasz seem really suspicious to me,Zasz for the hint he gave regarding his Role and Taku for the things that got said after the mentioning of a possible 2nd Mafia being involved.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Careful guys. Last time a dude wanted people to start talking, everybody got suspicious on the poor guy. :kappa
Hints please.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, I forgot :kappa.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm currently thinking that we're turning in circles,no exact clues or hints that get us somewhere,no proper suspects for Mafia.

That is if i am not counting Taku,i can't help it he and Zasz seem really suspicious to me,Zasz for the hint he gave regarding his Role and Taku for the things that got said after the mentioning of a possible 2nd Mafia being involved.
I might have been the only one proposing something to help discover who the mafia is. Incredible how i'm more of a suspect than all those who keep silence and never showed up in the thread.
But keep following your gut feelings; turned out great after we lost 3 townies.

Though you're right, we are indeed turning in circles. Maybe if you guys didn't immediately jump on me and blamed me for trying to make people talk, we could have made more progress.

Hints please.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, I forgot :kappa.
Hints? Sure. Go ahead, i'll follow your lead.
Keep in mind that everybody jumps on me when i wanted people to start talking. I'm wndering if you're actually kidding me or something.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top