Island -ep02- So many unanswered questions! Vampire island? Is Setsuna actually from the past not the future?
Hanebado! -ep02- Hopefully the interpersonal drama/stress is out of the way now… mostly.
Overlord III -ep01- No real plot this episode, just a 'day in the life' episode.
Captain Tsubasa -ep15- They lost… game and show over. Huh? It's not?
Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu -ep02- Still good, just not as good as last ep.
Harukana Receive -ep02- Still liking this show.
Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro -ep02- Still laughing, still watching.
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san -ep01- Well, that was fun.
Hataraku Saibou -ep02- Those cute little platelets have a sinister side…
Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria -ep02- Felicia still best girl… but this show isn't really great.
Phantom in the Twilight -ep01- OK I guess for it's genre. Well… I'll give it a bit more as not really thrilled.
Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes -ep01- Holmes needs to explain more than he does.
Lord of Vermilion: Guren no Ou -ep01- Don't know what to make of this one…
Satsuriku no Tenshi -ep02- Reminds me of a creepy escape from a maze type game.
Chuukan Kanriroku Tonegawa -ep02- Ok, it's got comedy… where's the fear of death from Kaiji?
Planning on watching but got behind:
Jashin-chan Dropkick
Senjuushi
Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san
Planet With - saw this last week… it must have been an advanced copy?
Banana Fish
Grand Blue
Happy Sugar Life
Back Street Girls
High Score Girl
Sirius the Jaeger
Shichisei no Subaru - actually I did watch this... I think. YEAH I DID... didn't note it.