Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
inquisition waits for no one

the timing is a little unfortunate, but if Zaszle actually perishes ill consider being less salty next phase :3
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Expected there to be more pages when I got up this morning. Oh well...



:lambirb Must have forgotten you were playing.




That reminds me — forgot @SonOfDaws was more playing. Except for that vote Panda. He usually is pretty funny.

edit - tagging of Sons
:awe Why thank you.

Yeah, I haven't been paying attention to the game as much this time around. Here I'm here now though, although.. doesn't look like I'm really needed right now. No one is even close to Zasz and he only has 5 votes on him :cookiestare
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
What do you want to know?
Actually, I found a hint about your role soon after posting that, that's something. You said your role suits you as a person, right? Do you think any player here could describe how you are? If yes, who?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
No, it's not based on anything. But that whimsical side of him... Does then automatically a weird thing. But I can see why you'd say that so Ill concede this point
Well, i might have said that in a previous post, but i'm not a very experienced or great player at all. I didn't notice anything particular about Gry. But at least you can see where i'm going with it so it's fine.

So you don't think that people read posts about one another and then figured to change their votes? Maybe my last moments on that day influenced Gry and Lawl to change their votes onto James and Zasz respectively to save me? Did you read the comments and see anyones reasoning to vote or change in particular be strange?
Sure sure, they read, i'm not saying they don't. I just found that amazing that after the tie happens and hosts decide to make the phase longer, suddenly everyone switch their vote to other guys. They might have had reasons, but still it felt bizarre to me all the same.

you didn't say why James vote on Gry was weird actually. why was that again?
Uhh... Really?
His reason for voting GrySun was because Gry had voted against his waifu. I'm not the only one this vote bugged out.

You're still not explaining to me why James over Zasz? Any connection with Zasz? Any reason in particular to save him? TAKUCHI?
Why did i want to vote james over Zasz? I told you already. James' vote was incredibly weird to me (if you don't feel that way then we'll just agree to disagree), whereas Zasz did what exactly? posted kappa faces, like the troll he is. I agree he's a huge troll, maybe makes the game less enjoyable or whatever, but that didn't necessarily mean he was mafia. I'm pretty sure i've seen him in another game, acting the exact same way and still being townie.
I'm not saying he's innocent or that i don't have doubts. But day 1, between him and James, yeah i'd chose to vote James. again, i acknowledge now that James was innocent, so i would have made a mistake.

lmfao, listen babe, i hate afks and these troll players more than you townie chans do together. it honestly ruins the game and the immersion and the time the players make available and the hosts put in (like, you've prepared this list and worked out scenarios, you count votes all day and for what? to count :kappa? fuck off).

there's no 'but', that's all
I'm glad we're on the same page about this xD


It's mostly you agreeing with very superficial points on a post Jinx of all people made, in defense to me. And also why you keep harping on this James Gry thing, though it was obvious that James was one of those afks you hate and me and Gry were being trolled by revenge votes. Not like you, Jinx, Demon or Van necessarily did anything about that.
See this is where i think you're being very nitpicky on me. I liked a post, like, come on. For fuck sake LOL i like a lot of posts in this thread.
I read her post, agreed with some things, i liked her post. This makes me suspicious? For real?
I better not find a post of Zasz that you liked; because if he turns out to be mafia, that will mean you're his mafia buddy. :hmph
Just kidding, but yeah i find that very nitpicky, i just agreed with things someone said. And thesze things i already explained.

I keep harping on things? You're the one wanting to know why i liked this post and that post and why i said that and stuff. You want me to explain i explain, and so of course i repeat myself.
I didn't do anything about it because contrary to most others, i don't jump to conclusions especially day 1. People decided to bandwaggon this guy, then that guy, back and forth, and eventually we lost 3 townies in one phase. Not saying they should blame themselves, but don't blame me for my choices day 1.


For what its worth, on the real, I hate this too. Next time I host a game it'll be a closed invite, and I wont give people that aim to afk and be useless on purpose a chance to ruin this for you or me or whoever else next time.
Thanks for that... Though it remains to be known if people really act like that on purpose, as a strategy, or really have irl issues. I might have blamed a lot about that but i guess we can't know for sure.

That said, Id love to hear your thoughts on Van, Jinx, Demon and Kato.


Interesting selection of names, Takuchi
Well thank you, glad you liked it xD

Really? Marma reads the whole thread, posts a wall, shares thoughts, develops argument against a player and you still revenge vote her over Zasz?

Really? You don't think you're participating in this behaviour that you allegedly hate?
"Over Zasz" That's what is bugging me. I didn't put Zasz anywhere in my interesting list. Why should i have voted him instead of those i mentionned?
I'll make myself suspicious even more by saying that, but aside from his troll attitude he didn't give me a reason to suspect him more than lurkers who gladly enjoy seeing us devour ourselves.
Now though, i'm starting to think he's mafia for real, due to the fact that he's not even defending himself. Almost like he gave up entirely. But at the time i wrote that post, yeah i'd vote an inactive opportunist rather than an active troll. A troll doesn't necessarily mean a mafia.

But i agree. My vote against Marmalade was out of spite, and after having read her response and seeing her more active, my vote feels wrong to me too. The vote itself might be arguable for sure, but i stand by what i said though: too many lurkers and afkers who will end up being mafia and winnning by just staying in the shadows. I chose Marmalade, could have been anyone of my list. Though i forgot Holt's participation earlier, i guess putting him was over reaction.


regardless of what you are... don't? not for my sake or town or the game but playing like that just defeats the purpose of the game. if people dont want to come in here and read, analyze and argue... they simply shouldnt play. I know its hyper annoying now, but we can look for solutions outside of the game. think of the host chans too
I won't yeah... Don't worry. I think i'll just reveal my role and see how things pan out for me. I fully expect to be in everyone's mind as a prime suspect after Zasz is gone.
I could also die during the night, we'll see if i get through for another phase.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Actually, I found a hint about your role soon after posting that, that's something. You said your role suits you as a person, right? Do you think any player here could describe how you are? If yes, who?
Correct, I did say that and I do still stand by that statement. But thinking about it, it's probably quite the useless hint, because I don't think any of the current players know me well at all. Not on a personal level I mean.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
So, I read everything(almost everything). Jinx's hints are clear, I don't think she is Mafia. Holt's hints are rather solid as well. I just need a bit of research but there is not enough time.

Takuan and shinobi gave meager hints, but the former is very active unlike the latter who disappeared after voting me.

I like that Son gave more hints than usual but he surprises me a bit with his apparent benevolence. Clearly he doesn't want to die.

Panda, Gryff and Lambu don't seem Mafia to me and I still don't think it's wise to lynch Zasz, we don't have much and lost three Townies, but if the next day phase is productive...

Son and Bel are the ones I suspect the most right now. Along with shinobi.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,892
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Okay, so going to cast my vote time is running out!
Not 100% convinced of this, like a said earlier today but I do think it's the best option for now :-)

!Votekill Zasz
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
you type quite large walls for someone who thinks it'd be 'funny' and would 'absolutely die of laughter'. Rest assured, if you play like this again next game, I'm sure Ill be there to lead a witch hunt of sorts~
:fan I purposely try to play different each game so nobody can ever get use to how I play.

Your way of speaking is kinda odd. As in the style itself. Is the internal monologue going from one odd extreme to another supposed to help convince me? Based on how you changed attitude today, I'm really hoping you guys decided to throw Zaszle under the bus today, whether or not he's mafia. Makes my life a bit easier and if he does flip mafia, it's because you wanted to build raport with us.
:fan Oh don’t worry back when I was janitor I had that raport building a lot better but I was a much better player that game. And suddenly changing an attitude like this from the first Day phase..... Is that how I get people to trust me? My bad — it could be described as s bit crazy to me.


'It's day1' in itself is not an excuse for anything, people still fuck up, give information away which leads to spice.

Gry and I do have a rivalry, but at no point were we antagonistic to each other. You were antagonistic against him. And again with the 'wow u could have killed me' etc., just what is your point? It's obvious to you that was the smart play because you know you are mafia.


Yeah, while others are hunting mafia, you can place a vote on someone with no bearing on the game, while all you do is point towards members and cry wolf.



... :feelsbadman



... you're right jinxie, i should have more faith in your mafia jutsu



yes, every post includes three or four mentions about how 'its all really funny' and 'you absolutely wouldnt mind dying at all!'


:kappa



Really? Why did any of us four have to be mafia? What reason would there be for that to HAVE to be the case? Weren't you and Taku meming about how random the trains onto Gry and Zasz were lol?



> she knows you know she'll do the work
> still expect u to lift a finger


pleasant
:fan:fan:fan You should beware my mafia jutsu. And my question is — if you start lynching people on your list (besides Zasz) and they turn out to be town, will you start investigating other people? I am totally waiting for my lynch one day and that wtf moment when people who target me lose credibility. And the jumps on day 1 were weird, doesn’t mean that they were wrong. The top most suspicious candidates - James, GrySun, you, Zasz, me.... That’s 5 people. People‘s instincts can’t be completely off. James was town; I am town; Gry is town. That leaves you and Zasz — and frankly he’s more suspicious than you even though you are too. You are pretty much just a tone down Gry on a pressure hunt.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
That said, Id love to hear your thoughts on Van, Jinx, Demon and Kato.
Sorry about that, forgot to answer to this part.

I'll start with jinx because she's the easiest. She was afk for a while, started talking after a bit, which just like with Marmalade, makes me view her in a better light. She hinted Apprentice iirc, (LOL i could be wrong or confusing with something/someone else), i have no reason to distrust that. If anything she's the one who hinted the most.

Van apparently also hinted a lot and Seraph was close to guessing what he was. I personally am not but eh. I don't distrust Van too much, but he's not on my most trusted players either. I'm like neutral, i don't know where to place him.

Demon i kinda trust. He's actually trying to make people talk and hint more, which i like. Also i naturally would be enclined to give him more benefit of the doubt after seeing how people tend to distrust him for no reason.

Kato i have no idea... He's almost like the guys i mentionned in that list of mine earlier, he appears from time to time, gives his thoughts, and peaces out. Though he was kinda active day 1 so yeah... For now i don't trust him.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Kuro was the resident cat of the Academy, having been there since the school was founded. Everyone in the place seemed to like him and found him cute, but on the day the Illuminati joined the school, a deadly secret was uncovered. Kuro had been their mascot in the school, spying on everyone for the Illuminati. So the Exorcists banded together on him to exorcise him:
Zasz

Mafia Poisoner



NIGHT 2 ENDS IN:
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Another night filled with secrets comes to an end, while the exorcists were occupied investigating and discussing about the illuminati, another tragedy occurs. This time, it seems both sides had losses, but how?!​


Lambu
Doctor

He fought until the end to save fellow exorcists and his efforts were considered a threat. Exorcists lose yet another powerful ally.


Takuan
Mafia Pirate
Once possessed by the evil itself, it seems the shady nature never left his heart. Igor was working for the illuminati, but died before having the chance of proving his potential. ​

Once again the daylight comes for the exorcists relief, and now it's time to find out who are their real enemies.




DAY 3 ENDS IN:

​
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Slowly but surely, we are climbing back from that horrible day 1.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So Taku was indeed a Mafia Member,and oh god we lost Lambu who turned out to be a Doctor,a loss and a win for town simultaneously...incredible
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well, not bad. I wonder if Lambu was Insane Doc and pulled out the original VandRed maneuver, that would be cool :nerd

Now let me fetch the walls from yesterday...
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I got some questioning to do today.

@Demonspeed iirc. you named Bel as a possible suspect,may i ask what brought you to suspect her?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Kato756 What are your thoughts after the last DPs?,curious about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top