Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I would also like to mention @Vandred i didnt just guess your Role,infact i tried guessing Bel's Role as well.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
really?

First you say I have been defending him and now that he has been thrown under the bus?
d1: u defend him
n1: mafia decides hes suspect
d2: mafia team more or less throws him under the bus

you defending him makes you extremely suspect. youve tryharded for no one that much ever. even if youre town you deserve the votes u get

My situation is not hopeless, far from it.
it is hopeless. youve been caught defending the most suspect player in the game hardcore, while in favour of killing me, james or gry.

youre also not willing to cooperate now that youre in this situation. so the only reason its not hopeless is because mafia is hoping to 'spread' suspicion between you and seraph and then maybe upvote someone else

If you are Town and are unwilling to take risks like that D3 then what are you planning to do?
I dont understand? your genius defence was 'u cant prove im mafia!' LOL, and then you say 'nah im not revealing anything rn' while calling town out on not revealing anything? lmao?

Keep "pressuring" me and lose a Townie ?
keep 'pressuring' you and get rid of the third suspect. I suspected Zasz and Takuchi and I was right on the money. who have you revealed to be mafia so far again? other than yourself and zasz?

You Panda haven't given a single hint.
look. we can only kill a single person a day. if we have an all but confessed killer, does it seriously make sense to reveal more info if there are players to pressure? like you or seraph?

When you act like that Mafia is going to think your role is important.
i have btw already dropped hints about my role. not today yet but d1 and d2 i made sure to drop hints

Or are you just unwilling to die before D4? :heh Your activity itself is a good reason to kill you.
hyul... a threat like that in daylight...

on the real tho, yes, id very much like to live to say d4 xd

As i said to him,him being a Mafia Det. is merely a hunch by me,there is no Basis for me calling him out as that,he could be anything from the Mafia Side for that matter.
where did the hunch come from? why mafia detective specifically?

And just to clarify,i had already been suspicious of why the Sickly specifically targeted Zasz right after i saw it on D2,i had to go back and check but i think in my very first Post on D2 i had been wondering about it and Zasz himself said it is probably just a random action to keep him from voting.
so earlier you cited Kato as a source of authority concerning the mafia play and now you’re citing Zasz the mafia..?

You know guys if you're really convinced now that i am not Town but Mafia just because i am "eager" to prove something by merely guessing Roles and trying to get stuff to work with then i could simply reveal my former Role to prove you guys wrong right?
aight now we talking, start revealing stuff and ill consider letting u off the hook
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@Crescent Jinx @Vandred

My suspects:
Holtie
Shinobie
Vandred (ofc)
FinalBeta
MarmaSkyie
And last and least suspect, DemonSeed

Well, maybe he's not the least suspect, but I don't want to vote for him today since he's been fairly active. I would rather not punish people for actually playing the game.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Son, I get that you don’t want to punish active players but are you forgetting that this is mafia and you should kill suspect players?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I also find it weird,tho that may just be me,that Holt after learning Lambu and Taku are dead immediatly suggests/thinks that there is a Third Party involved after just briefly mentioning the possibility of an Insane Doc Kill by Lambu.
I wonder why exactly it is wishful thinking? It seems plausible to me.
Weird? I find it more naive to think Lambu got a lucky kill on mafia. What are the odds? And why would he go after Takuan of all people? Was suspicious yes but I doubt lambu would've been operating under the assumption he's insane. I mentioned this because I don't want us get hung up on chalking this kill to an insane doc lucky coin flip when it's much more likely it's a TP.
wonder why exactly it is wishful thinking? It seems plausible to me
Both are likely possible but TP sounds more plausible imo.
Yes, been saying that from Day 1. The quote from my first hint was Vandred‘s from my first game. When he was apprentice. Mentioning gnut would figure it out was because he kept hinting apprentice last game and nobody but Gryffindor figured it out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Hmmm, I don’t think I will get host killed for this but apparently was unsuccessful. Don’t know which night was :catshrug

The Holt is too OP for me!!! The jinx remains strong. :guns
I find this curious...I don't think anyone was trying to block you so far..but for the moment, I'm not really getting warning flags yet
That means either you or Holt should get investigated by a Det today, since you wouldn't be trying to buy some time because you've hit a non-townie and need to decide on which role to claim with him, right? :lambirb
I do not mind a detective check .Be my guest.
Seeing what they claim, hoping there's a Det who gets a result on anyone. I suppose @Holt could also claim right now, depending on his role and how precious he believes it to be. Which, considering his only (I think?) hint so far has been "I guess it's not really a bad role. But then, I can hardly influence it tbh", doesn't seem to be a lot
Not gonna claim now, especially when it's you asking. I have a good enough reason for not doing so, and I won't even have to say it. I reckon it'll become obvious soon enough
You are talking about Seraph, but there are other players like Bel, shinobi, Holt himself etc. You too haven't even given a single hint AFAIR, I don't think you are Mafia but still. Focusing only on me isn't going to give Town positive results, and sadly I can't even lie this game since I am Town.

If you have questions ask me but don't stay focused only on me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That was meant to @TSPanda.
Oh and your hint was what? I'm given a rather good hint imo, I won't reveal now, not yet. I wonder if my role has kept you up in your pad talks :toc
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
holt im trusting u to be fam here .-.

thoughts on demon being sus af given his actions, suggestions, defence and votes?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I
Weird? I find it more naive to think Lambu got a lucky kill on mafia. What are the odds? And why would he go after Takuan of all people? Was suspicious yes but I doubt lambu would've been operating under the assumption he's insane. I mentioned this because I don't want us get hung up on chalking this kill to an insane doc lucky coin flip when it's much more likely it's a TP.

Both are likely possible but TP sounds more plausible imo.

I find this curious...I don't think anyone was trying to block you so far..but for the moment, I'm not really getting warning flags yet

I do not mind a detective check .Be my guest.

Not gonna claim now, especially when it's you asking. I have a good enough reason for not doing so, and I won't even have to say it. I reckon it'll become obvious soon enough

Oh and your hint was what? I'm given a rather good hint imo, I won't reveal now, not yet. I wonder if my role has kept you up in your pad talks :toc
That I have had that role before. As for your role, I did my research last night.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Also demon is the no brainer choice today.
@Finalbeta is also rather suspicious. He may be new here but he reiterated that he is an experienced mafia player. Atm, it simply feels like someone who noticed a lot of inactives getting away and feels like he can cruise to victory doing same.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Son, I get that you don’t want to punish active players but are you forgetting that this is mafia and you should kill suspect players?
Yeah yeah I know...

There's someone else that seems more curious to me though:

What do you mean, meager? My hint was very precise and almost gave away my role!!
Almost!! ^ ^

Really? I thought it was a very creative hint!! I mean who would have thought to hint by using what roles they played and didn't play before!! :hmm

hmm??
:cookiestare
Ofc!!
I 'll vote him later in the day
None of what I've seen from Shinobie sits quite right with me. Perhaps Red mafia is Seraph, Demon, and Shinobi
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
holt im trusting u to be fam here .-.

thoughts on demon being sus af given his actions, suggestions, defence and votes?
Yes I'm for lynching demon. That exchange between him and Van from D1, I noticed and questioned it in D2. And Zasz flipping mafia only reinforces my suspicion on him. Atm, there is no better person to lynch
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
where did the hunch come from? why mafia detective specifically?
As i said before,i had a feeling that Van knows more than he is willing to admit here,the Bomb Cover implied to me after Kato told of it being a usual mafia Cover that he is certainly Mafia adding my own gut feeling to that,i tried finding a Role that would fit to that,the Mafia Detective certainly has Information doesn't he?

so earlier you cited Kato as a source of authority concerning the mafia play and now you’re citing Zasz the mafia..?
I'm sorry i don't quite understand this Statement,i cited Kato before when you asked me about who told me that the Bomb is a Usual Mafia Cover.
I had been suspicious of Zasz briefly on D1,when i saw he had been targeted by the Sickly on D2 i was curious as to why he was targetted by him and my suspicions of the previous day came up again,i did ask Zasz a couple of things and later that day i voted for him to be lynched as well.
aight now we talking, start revealing stuff and ill consider letting u off the hook
Alright,since my former Role outlived its usefulness i can reveal my Night Actions from the Past 2 Nights and my Former Role.

My Former Role was an Apprentice.
I said i was really hungry...For Knowledge that is.
My Role's Potential is based on anothers Safety...if my Teacher dies i have to start from scratch and find another to learn from.

I learned the past 2 Nights from 1 Person of whom i could name as well but will refrain from that at the current point i can however reveal that he/she is a Townie as well,anyway i successfully managed to learn and gain a new Role.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
really?



d1: u defend him
n1: mafia decides hes suspect
d2: mafia team more or less throws him under the bus

you defending him makes you extremely suspect. youve tryharded for no one that much ever. even if youre town you deserve the votes u get



it is hopeless. youve been caught defending the most suspect player in the game hardcore, while in favour of killing me, james or gry.

youre also not willing to cooperate now that youre in this situation. so the only reason its not hopeless is because mafia is hoping to 'spread' suspicion between you and seraph and then maybe upvote someone else



I dont understand? your genius defence was 'u cant prove im mafia!' LOL, and then you say 'nah im not revealing anything rn' while calling town out on not revealing anything? lmao?



keep 'pressuring' you and get rid of the third suspect. I suspected Zasz and Takuchi and I was right on the money. who have you revealed to be mafia so far again? other than yourself and zasz?



look. we can only kill a single person a day. if we have an all but confessed killer, does it seriously make sense to reveal more info if there are players to pressure? like you or seraph?



i have btw already dropped hints about my role. not today yet but d1 and d2 i made sure to drop hints



hyul... a threat like that in daylight...

on the real tho, yes, id very much like to live to say d4 xd



where did the hunch come from? why mafia detective specifically?



so earlier you cited Kato as a source of authority concerning the mafia play and now you’re citing Zasz the mafia..?



aight now we talking, start revealing stuff and ill consider letting u off the hook
If I am Mafia, why would I keep "defending" him D2?(I never did that) Or are you saying I am SK?

I read all posts yesterday I found nothing. It's not on Erin's list either.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I


That I have had that role before. As for your role, I did my research last night.
Oh, you were able to research with my meager hint? And here you are saying I've basically given nothing. I'm not confirming anything for you unfortunately. You'll have to test it out
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yeah yeah I know...

There's someone else that seems more curious to me though:




None of what I've seen from Shinobie sits quite right with me. Perhaps Red mafia is Seraph, Demon, and Shinobi
yeah good observation. i wasnt gonna let on me noticing that till later, but its sus

im not saying u cant question or suspect etc, but its better to vote out confirmed high level threats before confusing yerself and grasping for straws

Yes I'm for lynching demon. That exchange between him and Van from D1, I noticed and questioned it in D2. And Zasz flipping mafia only reinforces my suspicion on him. Atm, there is no better person to lynch
eggcellent, when i saw u caught that interaction i knew fo sho u werent in on at least their mafia league. after demon, whos suspect? Van Jinx and Seraph are all danger to me
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh, you were able to research with my meager hint? And here you are saying I've basically given nothing. I'm not confirming anything for you unfortunately. You'll have to test it out
You played more games than most here and when I asked you to reveal more, I had missed your hint. I even said that last phase.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As i said before,i had a feeling that Van knows more than he is willing to admit here,the Bomb Cover implied to me after Kato told of it being a usual mafia Cover that he is certainly Mafia adding my own gut feeling to that,i tried finding a Role that would fit to that,the Mafia Detective certainly has Information doesn't he?


I'm sorry i don't quite understand this Statement,i cited Kato before when you asked me about who told me that the Bomb is a Usual Mafia Cover.
I had been suspicious of Zasz briefly on D1,when i saw he had been targeted by the Sickly on D2 i was curious as to why he was targetted by him and my suspicions of the previous day came up again,i did ask Zasz a couple of things and later that day i voted for him to be lynched as well.

Alright,since my former Role outlived its usefulness i can reveal my Night Actions from the Past 2 Nights and my Former Role.

My Former Role was an Apprentice.
I said i was really hungry...For Knowledge that is.
My Role's Potential is based on anothers Safety...if my Teacher dies i have to start from scratch and find another to learn from.

I learned the past 2 Nights from 1 Person of whom i could name as well but will refrain from that at the current point i can however reveal that he/she is a Townie as well,anyway i successfully managed to learn and gain a new Role.
Who was your target?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Crescent Jinx @Vandred

My suspects:
Holtie
Shinobie
Vandred (ofc)
FinalBeta
MarmaSkyie
And last and least suspect, DemonSeed

Well, maybe he's not the least suspect, but I don't want to vote for him today since he's been fairly active. I would rather not punish people for actually playing the game.
Well don't just list a bunch of names..give your reasoning as well

Oh interesting, Jinx and Seraph claim apprentice XD
 

Finalbeta

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
34
Age
31
Country
Italy
@Crescent Jinx @Vandred

My suspects:
Holtie
Shinobie
Vandred (ofc)
FinalBeta
MarmaSkyie
And last and least suspect, DemonSeed

Well, maybe he's not the least suspect, but I don't want to vote for him today since he's been fairly active. I would rather not punish people for actually playing the game.
Are you suspecting me because I voted you or for actual reasons? Mind revealing in case?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also demon is the no brainer choice today.
@Finalbeta is also rather suspicious. He may be new here but he reiterated that he is an experienced mafia player. Atm, it simply feels like someone who noticed a lot of inactives getting away and feels like he can cruise to victory doing same.
Welp I have played for a year more or less. I guess I just don't have a lot of time to post a lot because I'm also playing other games on a different community but I'll try to contribute more.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
eggcellent, when i saw u caught that interaction i knew fo sho u werent in on at least their mafia league. after demon, whos suspect? Van Jinx and Seraph are all danger to me
Yes atm it's manly demon and van. I don't like Finalbeta so far too, and seraph has been increasingly growing on my radar, especially today. as for Jinx, I'm not quite sure atm .
You played more games than most here and when I asked you to reveal more, I had missed your hint. I even said that last phase.
You just said it again today though?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes atm it's manly demon and van. I don't like Finalbeta so far too, and seraph has been increasingly growing on my radar, especially today. as for Jinx, I'm not quite sure atm .

You just said it again today though?
No. I asked everyone to reveal more,I said that shinobi's hint was meager and that Panda gave nothing. It's easier to guess your role but it doesn't mean that you should just stay quiet D3. I am the top suspect but you are not clean.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Welp I have played for a year more or less. I guess I just don't have a lot of time to post a lot because I'm also playing other games on a different community but I'll try to contribute more
You've basically said nothing all game. Might as well start your contribution now. It's D3. What are your reads? Thoughts on current Demonspeed case? Suspects? Also, apprentice claim by Jinx and Seraph? Hints?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top