Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You've basically said nothing all game. Might as well start your contribution now. It's D3. What are your reads? Thoughts on current Demonspeed case? Suspects? Also, apprentice claim by Jinx and Seraph? Hints?
Jinx had said that she tried learning from you the past 2 nights but failed once apparently and had to start from the begin.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Speaking of, @Crescent Jinx why did you try to learn from me as well?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Jinx had said that she tried learning from you the past 2 nights but failed once apparently and had to start from the begin.
What does that have to do with above question?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Why did you try to learn from Erin?
After observing previous conversations with and about her on D1,i had learned that she usually manages to slip through the games without any Major Suspicions and later even ends up winning sometimes.

As she had told us that she would be away for the next Days and nobody could raise any suspicions/claims against her without her saying anything i think it was a safe bet. Although i did take a risk,since as an Apprentice there is always the question wether or not i am a Sane or a Paranoid one,had Erin been Mafia and i had learned from her as a Sane i had died on N2 thanks to that,unless i had been paranoid in which case i had become a Mafia Member.
So i did take the risk of dying on N2 and succeeded in learning and aquiring her Role,i could reveal her Role as well as her Affiliation with that knowledge.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
If I am Mafia, why would I keep "defending" him D2?(I never did that) Or are you saying I am SK?

I read all posts yesterday I found nothing. It's not on Erin's list either.
(idk if i responded to this earlier, apologies if i did)

u defended him d1! he outlived his usefulness on d2, when he already used poison i imagine ; )

stop saying 'u didnt reveal anything', 'im not the only suspect, 'town risks pls' until u spill the beans LOL I havr produced results and ive dropped hints, time for you to contribute
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
After observing previous conversations with and about her on D1,i had learned that she usually manages to slip through the games without any Major Suspicions and later even ends up winning sometimes.

As she had told us that she would be away for the next Days and nobody could raise any suspicions/claims against her without her saying anything i think it was a safe bet. Although i did take a risk,since as an Apprentice there is always the question wether or not i am a Sane or a Paranoid one,had Erin been Mafia and i had learned from her as a Sane i had died on N2 thanks to that,unless i had been paranoid in which case i had become a Mafia Member.
So i did take the risk of dying on N2 and succeeded in learning and aquiring her Role,i could reveal her Role as well as her Affiliation with that knowledge.
well seraph not bad, if u spill the beans we'll have 2 confirmed towns. as long as you dont then lose focus and then keep killing mafia with us, we can recover from this set back. so spill it, whats the sauce
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Because you are her Blue rival? That's what she said.
We're usually on opposing side..pretty weird she'd be willing to take her chances since D1
After observing previous conversations with and about her on D1,i had learned that she usually manages to slip through the games without any Major Suspicions and later even ends up winning sometimes.

As she had told us that she would be away for the next Days and nobody could raise any suspicions/claims against her without her saying anything i think it was a safe bet. Although i did take a risk,since as an Apprentice there is always the question wether or not i am a Sane or a Paranoid one,had Erin been Mafia and i had learned from her as a Sane i had died on N2 thanks to that,unless i had been paranoid in which case i had become a Mafia Member.
So i did take the risk of dying on N2 and succeeded in learning and aquiring her Role,i could reveal her Role as well as her Affiliation with that knowledge.
But this seems weird imo. You're admitting you believe she could've been mafia, her not being around makes her a safe bet in what way? And you had no real reason for picking her? I mean, it seems like you barely gave it a thought .

Furthermore, what's your thoughts on both you and Jinx being Apprentice?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
I can see that if his claim is true he'd be forced to go with his gut, but Im more interested in the results, that are not 'feeling dependent'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
demon if u gon be a broken fucking recorder with the 'omo no YOU are suspect' dont bother responding lmao, as if you yourself wouldnt be 100% kay with slaying someone who protected mafia

@Vandred if seraph were to flip mafia, would you consider jinx's claim to be valid/legit :derp
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
(idk if i responded to this earlier, apologies if i did)

u defended him d1! he outlived his usefulness on d2, when he already used poison i imagine ; )

stop saying 'u didnt reveal anything', 'im not the only suspect, 'town risks pls' until u spill the beans LOL I havr produced results and ive dropped hints, time for you to contribute
Panda, Mafia members discuss at night. If I was Mafia, I don't think me and my team would have agreed to lynch Zasz D2. I personally doubt I would have chosen to do that. I am not going to reveal my role just like that because of you, if you are so sure I am Mafia, I don't see why you care anyway.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
well seraph not bad, if u spill the beans we'll have 2 confirmed towns. as long as you dont then lose focus and then keep killing mafia with us, we can recover from this set back. so spill it, whats the sauce
Erin is a Townie,a Pirate and so am i by extension.
But this seems weird imo. You're admitting you believe she could've been mafia, her not being around makes her a safe bet in what way? And you had no real reason for picking her? I mean, it seems like you barely gave it a thought .

Furthermore, what's your thoughts on both you and Jinx being Apprentice?
Because without her saying anything nobody can really suspect her,as i said before.
I really didn't give it much thought,as it depended on my being Sane or Paranoid,it was do or die,i played it risky.

My Thoughts? Oh well,since i was new i was wondering if its possible for 2 players to have the same role but after you guys repeatedly mentioned that it seems to be weird for 2 to make the same claim/have the same role (at least thats how it looks to me) i come to the conclusion that Jinx is lying and a Mafia Member.
Since i was an Apprentice myself,successfully learned the Past 2 Nights,got a new Role,and am willing to give Information on my Teacher and their Affiliation to my fellow Town Members.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I can see that if his claim is true he'd be forced to go with his gut, but Im more interested in the results, that are not 'feeling dependent'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
demon if u gon be a broken fucking recorder with the 'omo no YOU are suspect' dont bother responding lmao, as if you yourself wouldnt be 100% kay with slaying someone who protected mafia

@Vandred if seraph were to flip mafia, would you consider jinx's claim to be valid/legit :derp
I am well aware that I am the top suspect. But I know that I am Town and I am not planning to die here. I won't reveal my role. It's way too soon for me to do that in this situation.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Erin is a Townie,a Pirate and so am i by extension.

Because without her saying anything nobody can really suspect her,as i said before.
I really didn't give it much thought,as it depended on my being Sane or Paranoid,it was do or die,i played it risky.

My Thoughts? Oh well,since i was new i was wondering if its possible for 2 players to have the same role but after you guys repeatedly mentioned that it seems to be weird for 2 to make the same claim/have the same role (at least thats how it looks to me) i come to the conclusion that Jinx is lying and a Mafia Member.
Since i was an Apprentice myself,successfully learned the Past 2 Nights,got a new Role,and am willing to give Information on my Teacher and their Affiliation to my fellow Town Members.
Pirate? She said her role is pretty much useless and fits her IRL. Pirate isn't a super powerful role but it's far from being useless.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Pirate? She said her role is pretty much useless and fits her IRL. Pirate isn't a super powerful role but it's far from being useless.
Wouldn't you have to ask her about that and not me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I said what i learned the past nights and i cant say more than what i know.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
She is not here. So I am asking you. I personally don't find that useless.
I don't find it useless either to be honest.

I can't speak for her but the only time i would find it to be useless would be at the start,since the Role's Ability only works on a fellow Townie and you'd die if you try stealing a Mafia's Ability.

It isn't an Action you need to perform every Night either,you can choose one but you have to wait until you have solid ground for another Person being a Townie and their possible Night Action/Day Action.
I guess the fact that you cannot make good use of it immediatly could come over as useless to someone.

I personally find it not as i aquired it at a time where i can guess and make out who is trustworthy as a Town and who isn't. Some at least.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
.. @Erinyes are you a pirate
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't find it useless either to be honest.

I can't speak for her but the only time i would find it to be useless would be at the start,since the Role's Ability only works on a fellow Townie and you'd die if you try stealing a Mafia's Ability.

It isn't an Action you need to perform every Night either,you can choose one but you have to wait until you have solid ground for another Person being a Townie and their possible Night Action/Day Action.
I guess the fact that you cannot make good use of it immediatly could come over as useless to someone.

I personally find it not as i aquired it at a time where i can guess and make out who is trustworthy as a Town and who isn't. Some at least.
alright, other than Holt Erin and myself, who in town do you not think of as mafia whatsoever?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Good morning yall

Going to eat breakfast and then catch up
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Panda, Mafia members discuss at night. If I was Mafia, I don't think me and my team would have agreed to lynch Zasz D2. I personally doubt I would have chosen to do that. I am not going to reveal my role just like that because of you, if you are so sure I am Mafia, I don't see why you care anyway.
Nah, not necessarily agree to lynch but simply accept the fact that some of y'all have to take explicitly distance themselves from Zasz (janx) and some simply play it cool and follow suit on the bandwagon should it come to it.

And I don’t see what kind of argument that is? Isn't this mafia game? Where you ask and answer questions, especially if you’re under scrutiny? :lmao

Thoughts on jenx vs seraph?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Definitely also curious as to what Panda throws accusations left and right at everyone and nobody is quoting him about his role and actions. The one that’s two cute to be mafia.
too* btw

but i appreciate u calling me cute -3-
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
alright, other than Holt Erin and myself, who in town do you not think of as mafia whatsoever?
My guess on who is Mafia ATM. is the following:
>Demon
>Finalbeta
>Jinx
>Vandred
>Kato

I'm torn on Bel and Gryff,the latter has been to taciturn regarding himself whereas Bel was willing to share a hint and say she was town.

Idk what to say about Shinobi and Marma tbh. they don't give me a reason to suspect them as either Mafia nor trust them fully as a Fellow Town Member as of yet.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Nah, not necessarily agree to lynch but simply accept the fact that some of y'all have to take explicitly distance themselves from Zasz (janx) and some simply play it cool and follow suit on the bandwagon should it come to it.

And I don’t see what kind of argument that is? Isn't this mafia game? Where you ask and answer questions, especially if you’re under scrutiny? :lmao

Thoughts on jenx vs seraph?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


too* btw

but i appreciate u calling me cute -3-
Jinx gave fitting hints early so I prefer to trust her for now. But if she is Mafia she is probably with Holt. Strangely, I did think about "Hunger for knowledge" when Seraph gave that hint but I don't find that it fits with Erin's hints. It's possible that they learned her role via the Mafia Det and missed her hint(though it would still be weird). Assuming he is Mafia and Erin is Town, the most likely scenario is a redirection via the Bartender I think.

I will say more about my role probably even reveal before the end of this phase don't worry. But not now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top