Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,215
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,784
Gender
Female
Country
China
so you’re essentially saying you expect to die if you target any of those 5 players, correct?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Jinx gave fitting hints early so I prefer to trust her for now. But if she is Mafia she is probably with Holt. Strangely, I did think about "Hunger for knowledge" when Seraph gave that hint but I don't find that it fits with Erin's hints. It's possible that they learned her role via the Mafia Det and missed her hint(though it would still be weird). Assuming he is Mafia and Erin is Town, the most likely scenario is a redirection via the Bartender I think.

I will say more about my role probably even reveal before the end of this phase don't worry. But not now.
Why do you think jenx and Holt are together?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh, but it would not work with Apprentice since you need to target the same person twice. Very unlikely if he is not lying.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Strangely, I did think about "Hunger for knowledge" when Seraph gave that hint but I don't find that it fits with Erin's hints.
And how would it? I was an Apprentice when i gave the hint that I was really hungry,so naturally it could not match Erin's Pirate Hint.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,784
Gender
Female
Country
China
According to you Demon, including dead players, whats the composition of the mafia?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Definitely also curious as to what Panda throws accusations left and right at everyone and nobody is quoting him about his role and actions. The one that’s two cute to be mafia.



Sanity issues aside. :hmm Pretty sure Lambu would only try to protect the person he trusted from Day 1.

Still think there is a third party at play.

I do find it weird that he went fkr me at the start of day 1 then never attacked me again. Tho I will agree that Demon seems shady for his defense of Zasz


I suspected Demon since day 1. I am just asking who made you the leader of this game?



That person will be in danger tonight.



Who is properly innocent? The only one I have trusted for awhile is Van and potentially Lamb. Mainly because of our interactions on Day 1. We can pressure @Demonspeed, he doesn’t seem as invested without Gry around. Others I want to learn more about are @Kato756 and @Gryffindor.

Plus people have been sitting on their roles for awhile. We need to start adding some night actions to the list in addition to people‘s roles.

wait - tagged the proper kato.
I feel like I have a verg consistent train of thought this game.
What specifically do you want to know?


So you randomly guess he's a time bomb, he denies that, and you then assume he's at least a bomb? .-.



So his MO was going to be spur on afk voters, he suggests you do that too, and now you're wondering what your addition to that would have accomplished...? ;-;



:notlikethis okay you not getting a reply leads to to this



i see how it is. a clever strategy. you decided to abandon all defence and completely focus on mind fucking us.

who told you this? when exactly? how?



you don't at all feel addressing this claim? xd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
idk im editing that post to make the quotes make sense but it doesnt really seem to work
--- Double Post Merged, ---


is your defense really 'you cant prove I'm mafia' lol

like, for real/ 'would i do that guys xd

I did tell him, as peoole have told me in my first game and from time to time I see a mafia claim bomb to safekeep him or herself. I will say Seraph is also trowing lots of acusations around, like he isnt sure of what hes doing. Man his game reminds me so Much of my firsr game ever, where I was mafia


Either Kato or Seraph, who's just climbed up the list quite nicely. Don't know if he's just eager to prove something by playing "guess the role" (don't know why *my* role only, but it's funny to see him mention Mafia Det...) by throwing stuff and seeing what sticks, or if he's trying to start a bandwagon. His hint was pure meme material, incidentally.

And still shinobi, if only for that post I just quoted from yesterday... Not that there's much difference between how she's been playing and Gryff, or Bel, or Daws, or Erin. They're all contributing a droplet at a time.



Seeing what they claim, hoping there's a Det who gets a result on anyone. I suppose @Holt could also claim right now, depending on his role and how precious he believes it to be. Which, considering his only (I think?) hint so far has been "I guess it's not really a bad role. But then, I can hardly influence it tbh", doesn't seem to be a lot.



You mean you want me to vote for Demon? Sure, but then I'd have locked my vote right off the bat and that's no good, is it? =3=



@Kato756, explain yourself!

There :lambirb I promise to try a little harder as soon as the rapid-fire Q&A session going on right now is over.

...Which means several hours from now. So feel free to indulge in my absence.



All of the ones mentioned above, at least. Even if they're townies, what they're doing doesn't benefit the town. There's a limit to laying low, and they can't all have a good reason to.

Those would be @Gryffindor, @Belserion, @SonOfDaws, @Erinyes. Any of you would care to share your thoughts on everyone else? Maybe throw in a hint or two about yourselves, while you're at it. :blush



I wonder if that would help at this point, but agreed.
Again I ask, what do you people want to know?
I have already given hints at my role
And I have explained everything about my reasoning for my votes. I am not being impancient, its just that you people dindt ask anything, just to "explain myself". Of what? I will gladly aswer if you can be a bit more specific

lmao rekt

aight time to see what passive agressive spice the mafioso hit me with today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


ill chew on u losers for breakfast and then go about my day

since u manged to waste a post on this thread just for that comment.. id say its a little funny u whine and wail about afks and at the same time complain about my playstyle? just what do u want exactly then? s m h
--- Double Post Merged, ---


y'all have been fear mongering about this second/huge party for a while, but i dont see how it really matters now, with so little info. once we kill u we'll find out more



damn demon u make me feel bad for culling 200iq
--- Double Post Merged, ---


oh dont worry, seraph just might have pulled a kato so we focussing on him too

very curious as to why he called out Van for being mafia det.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Asako demon has two votes on him, not just one
Is pulling a kato a thing now?

@Crescent Jinx @Vandred

My suspects:
Holtie
Shinobie
Vandred (ofc)
FinalBeta
MarmaSkyie
And last and least suspect, DemonSeed

Well, maybe he's not the least suspect, but I don't want to vote for him today since he's been fairly active. I would rather not punish people for actually playing the game.
This right here made me raise my suspcions of you so freaking much. Being inactive can both be considered valid strategies (since if any of those are mafia, they have made into day 3 already), but so is being active. That is no excuse no not vote on someone
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
According to you Demon, including dead players, whats the composition of the mafia?
Right now? Son, Bel, shinobi(especially shinobi). Maybe Jinx or Finalbeta as SK, or Kato.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
With that Sons comment, we now have a sequence of defense: Zasz < Demon < Sons.


Huh
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
so you’re essentially saying you expect to die if you target any of those 5 players, correct?
If i target one of them? I already gave my vote to Demon,if the Mafias i just named in my list think of me as a threat to them in some way then i guess we'll know as soon as the next Night Phase is over and they decided to kill me in my Sleep.

Or the Mafias i just named start a bandwagon on me and get me lynched today,that'd be even sooner.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys. Going through the thread for a third time right now. Having a hard time to concentrate so taking my time
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I at the very least feel that saying

"Oh i wont vote because he is active" is a shitty excuse.

Takuan and Zasz (for his troll playstyle) were also active.

Sure, one can focus on the inactives, but saying that Demon, with his defense of Zasz, does not warrant a vote just because he is active is a sign of suspcion for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i see, you're arguing the strat they could be using is valid and shouldn't be punished?

No no, im arguing that Sons defense of Demon just because he is active is shady to me. If Sons wanted us to target inactives, he could have worded that way better. As it stands, it seems like a slip of the tongue for me
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,784
Gender
Female
Country
China
I see. I don’t agree with that vote either, no. I guess we'll see what he says once Demon flips
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
vote -> reasoning
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I see. I don’t agree with that vote either, no. I guess we'll see what he says once Demon flips
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
vote -> reasoning
Considering he and demon had barely any worthy interaction, it could also be Sons fool-proofing himself
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,784
Gender
Female
Country
China
if you had to name 3, who'd you target with your new power?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Kato with his troll analyzes :lmao. Son isn't very talkative in general.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top