NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action
Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs
Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett
DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2
NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails
Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action
Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds
DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.
NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds
Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action
Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds
DAY 4 SKIPPED
NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'
Probably either yourself,Holt and maybe(but that is a huge maybe) Bel as i am not fully certain on wether she actually is town,and still am guessing as to what her Role could be with the hint she gave before to us.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If i was to target any of my Mafia Suspects and they turn out to be actually Mafias i'll die and its another loss for town,furthermore you guys wouldn't know who i targetted.
Coz I want to read before voting!! I was at work and posted that in the break time without reading the last pages, only replying to quotes!! and I see only 2 votes so far the mafia, so why bother me with this? @Demonspeed I disagree @SonOfDaws Interesting, but no!!
As i said before,i had a feeling that Van knows more than he is willing to admit here,the Bomb Cover implied to me after Kato told of it being a usual mafia Cover that he is certainly Mafia adding my own gut feeling to that,i tried finding a Role that would fit to that,the Mafia Detective certainly has Information doesn't he?
It's you who pushed the Bomb cover on me, though. But again, what exactly did I do or say that makes you think I know more than I should? Back it up before throwing accusations around, because this trick to get people talking is old news to me. And maybe they didn't tell you, but Apprentice is pretty high on the mafia claims too.
More valid, yes. Legit, not until she can prove it. Besides, even if he flips mafia he could still have started as Insane Apprentice and hit one, which wouldn't make Crescent any more legit (and vice versa if we lynch her). By the way, unlike Holt she hasn't replied to my suggestion of letting a Det investigate her.
According to Seraph, we'd have a game with a Mafia Pirate, a townie Pirate, and at least one Apprentice who's become a Pirate himself. Aside from the high meme factor of downgrading from Apprentice to Pirate, that sounds like a risky setup. Two pirates would mean our useful active roles would be at a pretty high risk of becoming useless vanillas (without even knowing it), which would mean we'd supposedly need to have a good number of investigative and protective roles to balance that. Hey, it would explain all the silence
On the other hand, Escort + Mafia Det (the role Seraph has been throwing around with next to no explanation) would make an Apprentice + Pirate claim very easy to pull off. What's more, Takuan being Mafia pirate could mean his teammates are picking up the cover he won't need anymore.
Again I ask, what do you people want to know?
I have already given hints at my role
And I have explained everything about my reasoning for my votes. I am not being impancient, its just that you people dindt ask anything, just to "explain myself". Of what? I will gladly aswer if you can be a bit more specific
My Former Role was an Apprentice.
I said i was really hungry...For Knowledge that is.
My Role's Potential is based on anothers Safety...if my Teacher dies i have to start from scratch and find another to learn from.
I learned the past 2 Nights from 1 Person of whom i could name as well but will refrain from that at the current point i can however reveal that he/she is a Townie as well,anyway i successfully managed to learn and gain a new Role.
Probably either yourself,Holt and maybe(but that is a huge maybe) Bel as i am not fully certain on wether she actually is town,and still am guessing as to what her Role could be with the hint she gave before to us.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If i was to target any of my Mafia Suspects and they turn out to be actually Mafias i'll die and its another loss for town,furthermore you guys wouldn't know who i targetted.
Coz I want to read before voting!! I was at work and posted that in the break time without reading the last pages, only replying to quotes!! and I see only 2 votes so far the mafia, so why bother me with this? @Demonspeed I disagree @SonOfDaws Interesting, but no!!
It's you who pushed the Bomb cover on me, though. But again, what exactly did I do or say that makes you think I know more than I should? Back it up before throwing accusations around, because this trick to get people talking is old news to me. And maybe they didn't tell you, but Apprentice is pretty high on the mafia claims too.
Yeah i did not know that before.
I got accused to be a Bomb,a Prostitute,a Mafia Member just because of my apparently confusing hints,and my eagerness to get People talking how are those accusations of which you made one yourself any more valid than me deciding on a hunch that you're a Mafia Member?
According to Seraph, we'd have a game with a Mafia Pirate, a townie Pirate, and at least one Apprentice who's become a Pirate himself. Aside from the high meme factor of downgrading from Apprentice to Pirate, that sounds like a risky setup. Two pirates would mean our useful active roles would be at a pretty high risk of becoming useless vanillas (without even knowing it), which would mean we'd supposedly need to have a good number of investigative and protective roles to balance that. Hey, it would explain all the silence
On the other hand, Escort + Mafia Det (the role Seraph has been throwing around with next to no explanation) would make an Apprentice + Pirate claim very easy to pull off. What's more, Takuan being Mafia pirate could mean his teammates are picking up the cover he won't need anymore.
Unlike her i am already learned and aquired a new Role for myself,i'd target Holt as he seems trustworthy as a Townie to me and his Action could be useful to me/Town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you are Town that is Van,which i(again) doubt at the current point.
Erin is a Townie,a Pirate and so am i by extension.
Because without her saying anything nobody can really suspect her,as i said before.
I really didn't give it much thought,as it depended on my being Sane or Paranoid,it was do or die,i played it risky.
My Thoughts? Oh well,since i was new i was wondering if its possible for 2 players to have the same role but after you guys repeatedly mentioned that it seems to be weird for 2 to make the same claim/have the same role (at least thats how it looks to me) i come to the conclusion that Jinx is lying and a Mafia Member.
Since i was an Apprentice myself,successfully learned the Past 2 Nights,got a new Role,and am willing to give Information on my Teacher and their Affiliation to my fellow Town Members.
indeed, im a pirate didnt want to reveal my role that early.
so my hints were refering to the fact i work in a Edited Manga group and bc its hard a hard to play role so basically im currently useless. i couldnt steal any role so far bc hitting a mafia would kill me, and hitting a townies might be detrimential , considering the currrent losses i didnt want to take any risk, like depriving someone from an important role, without them knowing it, and without me knowing the role stolen and being able to use it.
i know hosts might be trolling, but bc of my role i highly doubt theres 2 apprentices, considering there was already a mafia pirate.
I am well aware that I am the top suspect. But I know that I am Town and I am not planning to die here. I won't reveal my role. It's way too soon for me to do that in this situation.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Pirate? She said her role is pretty much useless and fits her IRL. Pirate isn't a super powerful role but it's far from being useless.
I can't speak for her but the only time i would find it to be useless would be at the start,since the Role's Ability only works on a fellow Townie and you'd die if you try stealing a Mafia's Ability.
It isn't an Action you need to perform every Night either,you can choose one but you have to wait until you have solid ground for another Person being a Townie and their possible Night Action/Day Action.
I guess the fact that you cannot make good use of it immediatly could come over as useless to someone.
I personally find it not as i aquired it at a time where i can guess and make out who is trustworthy as a Town and who isn't. Some at least.
well you have no idea how much i pondered and ended up not using it bc what if i hit a doc and a det, or any important role , they wouldnt knwo their role is stolen, and i wouldnt know the role either, what if i end up ruining investigations and protections ? so yes for now its useless. it can be usefull only if i can make properly use of it which is quite hard, and thats also the reason why i avoided to reveal.
Yeah i did not know that before.
I got accused to be a Bomb,a Prostitute,a Mafia Member just because of my apparently confusing hints,and my eagerness to get People talking how are those accusations of which you made one yourself any more valid than me deciding on a hunch that you're a Mafia Member?
You just answered yourself by saying those held against you were reasons while yours was just a hunch. Nice to see you've toned it down from Mafia Det to just Mafia Member, though. Really appreciated.
Unlike her i am already learned and aquired a new Role for myself,i'd target Holt as he seems trustworthy as a Townie to me and his Action could be useful to me/Town.
Seeing what they claim, hoping there's a Det who gets a result on anyone. I suppose @Holt could also claim right now, depending on his role and how precious he believes it to be. Which, considering his only (I think?) hint so far has been "I guess it's not really a bad role. But then, I can hardly influence it tbh", doesn't seem to be a lot.
Anyone can investigate me any time. I would be surprised if I haven’t been investigated already - being active and suspicious and hinting so specific so early.
ill chew on u losers for breakfast and then go about my day
since u manged to waste a post on this thread just for that comment.. id say its a little funny u whine and wail about afks and at the same time complain about my playstyle? just what do u want exactly then? s m h
So I was suspicious for jumping on Zasz too fast on day 2 but wanting to waiting to talk since there isn’t as obvious a candidate is also suspicious..... Meh.......
Hmmm I wouldn’t think anyone would try to block me until I read Vandred‘s post. Since I starting hinting/claiming so early, the mafia could have figured it out on N1 or N2. With a detective or a pirated + escort, they could block me while claiming the same role.
More valid, yes. Legit, not until she can prove it. Besides, even if he flips mafia he could still have started as Insane Apprentice and hit one, which wouldn't make Crescent any more legit (and vice versa if we lynch her). By the way, unlike Holt she hasn't replied to my suggestion of letting a Det investigate her.
According to Seraph, we'd have a game with a Mafia Pirate, a townie Pirate, and at least one Apprentice who's become a Pirate himself. Aside from the high meme factor of downgrading from Apprentice to Pirate, that sounds like a risky setup. Two pirates would mean our useful active roles would be at a pretty high risk of becoming useless vanillas (without even knowing it), which would mean we'd supposedly need to have a good number of investigative and protective roles to balance that. Hey, it would explain all the silence _
On the other hand, Escort + Mafia Det (the role Seraph has been throwing around with next to no explanation) would make an Apprentice + Pirate claim very easy to pull off. What's more, Takuan being Mafia pirate could mean his teammates are picking up the cover he won't need anymore.
Probably either yourself,Holt and maybe(but that is a huge maybe) Bel as i am not fully certain on wether she actually is town,and still am guessing as to what her Role could be with the hint she gave before to us.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If i was to target any of my Mafia Suspects and they turn out to be actually Mafias i'll die and its another loss for town,furthermore you guys wouldn't know who i targetted.
Nah, you can't target any of us, you'd only cripple town that much more. We need someone whose ability can be used the next night to obtain a result the following day that we can verify with the original user. It doesn't matter who or what ability, the more useless the better perhaps. We just need to check if Seraph can obtain a result with his pirate power.
Coz I want to read before voting!! I was at work and posted that in the break time without reading the last pages, only replying to quotes!! and I see only 2 votes so far the mafia, so why bother me with this? @Demonspeed I disagree @SonOfDaws Interesting, but no!!
More valid, yes. Legit, not until she can prove it. Besides, even if he flips mafia he could still have started as Insane Apprentice and hit one, which wouldn't make Crescent any more legit (and vice versa if we lynch her). By the way, unlike Holt she hasn't replied to my suggestion of letting a Det investigate her.
You know, Takuchi flipped mafia pirate. It's feasible that they stole the role from Erichi, and now that Takuchi passed away, that Seraph is claiming pirate for himself? (but idk if it would still say 'mafia pirate')
I mentioned this to Demon earlier, the tidbit about defending Zasz and then somewhat discarding him later (notice how Demon made little effort to interrogate Zasz with special role): what if they wanted to use the poison ability on Lambu night 1? I'm thinking this because the suspect mafia members are very pushy to reveal roles and stuff, but tbh, with town as is, they could afk no? I believe that there actually might be an SK (who then killed Lawl N1 and Takuchi N2). As long as their Mafia Detective can survive, they'd be able to find the SK. An interesting scenario is if there is a mafia detective that found out Erichi's role, told the fam and now Seraph is claiming it.
Tbh, Im more interested in catching the SK to avenge hyung than catching the mafia (gry tan died because of james brain lapse, but james was town and is dead so..)
And yeah, someone should get on to investigating junx.
According to Seraph, we'd have a game with a Mafia Pirate, a townie Pirate, and at least one Apprentice who's become a Pirate himself. Aside from the high meme factor of downgrading from Apprentice to Pirate, that sounds like a risky setup. Two pirates would mean our useful active roles would be at a pretty high risk of becoming useless vanillas (without even knowing it), which would mean we'd supposedly need to have a good number of investigative and protective roles to balance that. Hey, it would explain all the silence
Why don't we make Eri and Seraph both target Jinx? If I'm right about Jinx and if Seraph is lying, Erichi will die. If Seraph is speaking the truth, either he or Erichi will die. If I'm wrong about Jinx, we'll have an apprentice that can emulate someone's role There's of course the slim chance they'll kill Erichi to hide the fact that she's the pirate
Yeah i did not know that before.
I got accused to be a Bomb,a Prostitute,a Mafia Member just because of my apparently confusing hints,and my eagerness to get People talking how are those accusations of which you made one yourself any more valid than me deciding on a hunch that you're a Mafia Member?
indeed, im a pirate didnt want to reveal my role that early.
so my hints were refering to the fact i work in a Edited Manga group and bc its hard a hard to play role so basically im currently useless. i couldnt steal any role so far bc hitting a mafia would kill me, and hitting a townies might be detrimential , considering the currrent losses i didnt want to take any risk, like depriving someone from an important role, without them knowing it, and without me knowing the role stolen and being able to use it.
You just answered yourself by saying those held against you were reasons while yours was just a hunch. Nice to see you've toned it down from Mafia Det to just Mafia Member, though. Really appreciated.
It makes no sense to me that i get pressured for simply bringing the game into more action and for others not understanding my hints.
And yes,i'll refrain from making any specified Role guesses from here on out.
My Vote isn't locked yet,i can still vote for her,so far she stands out more to me than Demon as she claimed to have the same role as me which apparently prompted you guys to claim that 2 same Roles in one game cannot be possible,since its my first time i wouldn't know and so i held my judgement on her at the time.
Lynching Demon that has some suspicions regarding his previous posts seemed like a logical choice at the time when i cast my vote not to mention that i was counted as a Top Suspect,i still think he is Mafia and i at the current point also suspect Jinx as a Mafia Member given the fact that she claimed my previous Role as her own,as you yourself told me a few posts ago saying youre an Apprentice is a Popular Mafia claim as well so that would work out for me as well.
I say either Demon or Jinx gets lynched today,if the Majority decides to lynch me its a loss for town that i can assure you.
Since you're so willing to die, target Jinx next night then? You'll prove your innocence and potentially that of Jinx.
Erichi, what do you think of the claims of others so far? And if you survive the day, would you be willing to risk your life to target Jinx?
Sure i can do that,if she turns out to be Mafia you'll know i said the truth,have lost another townie and have to lynch her asap.
Sounds like a great plan
Just got back from class.
Interesting turn of events but 2 apprentices, and pirate plus mafia pirate seems unreal. Of these 3, Erin is most in the clear imo. Then again, she does have a lot of penalty votes..perhaps they thought there was nothing to lose? That would imply Seraph and Erin are together but atm, I don't think we can deal too much with that so might as well leave Erin out for now.
That leaves Jinx and Seraph with two contrasting claims. I believe one of them is lying so I don't mind going with panda's suggestion. Demon is still probably a safe enough lynch, and apparently he isn't that willing to cooperate.