Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
About to go to work. Don’t even feel like sneaking onto this game at this point.

I want you guys to discuss whatever you want but at the end of the day, I want you to lynch me.

@Vandred, you are the only one I have thought was townie since the first day. Not because I have a team of mafia but because your joke about your avatar was much too innocent to be guilty. Plus it’s only my interaction with you that made you suspect otherwise there would be no case against you. So I need to die.

@TSPanda, either lynch me or go after someone else. Stop being a pussy.

@Demonspeed claims doctor - a way more useful role than mine. So between me and him, I am the least useful one. Do honestly feel right about

@Gryffindor, I want to be lynched. If I flip town, and you are town — I want you to talk no jutsu some mafia for vengeance.

@Holt, not sure what you are but the fact that I tried learning from you is a threat to you. So lynch me.

Either I am mafia trying to get myself lynched or I am a townie that sees a legit problem in this game and wants you all to start from scratch when I flip town.

Not even going to votekill. The only one I would votekill at this point is kato.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Just all his previous roles.

Apprentice can die targeting a Mafia. If she had died and had been confirmed Apprentice, my suspicions about Holt would have risen, I am well aware that I can't know my sanity of course, but it would have been better than nothing.. And I considered it better to target someone who gave clear hints and didn't feel like a Mafia to me.
And you needed to protect her for that? You knew she claimed Apprentice and was targeting Holt, her death(assuming your scenario) would've given us a clear-cut mafia. Not sure I follow your reasoning for doing so.

@Crescent Jinx why do you want to be lynched so bad. This forfeiture is so unlike you, reminds me a bit of your final day in the LOTR game. If you want to convince me you are town, I'm here to listen.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,740
Gender
Female
Country
China
What are you waiting for? :heh

Everyone is here, I revealed my role and actions. You can prove me wrong.
About to go to work. Don’t even feel like sneaking onto this game at this point.

I want you guys to discuss whatever you want but at the end of the day, I want you to lynch me.

@Vandred, you are the only one I have thought was townie since the first day. Not because I have a team of mafia but because your joke about your avatar was much too innocent to be guilty. Plus it’s only my interaction with you that made you suspect otherwise there would be no case against you. So I need to die.

@TSPanda, either lynch me or go after someone else. Stop being a pussy.

@Demonspeed claims doctor - a way more useful role than mine. So between me and him, I am the least useful one. Do honestly feel right about

@Gryffindor, I want to be lynched. If I flip town, and you are town — I want you to talk no jutsu some mafia for vengeance.

@Holt, not sure what you are but the fact that I tried learning from you is a threat to you. So lynch me.

Either I am mafia trying to get myself lynched or I am a townie that sees a legit problem in this game and wants you all to start from scratch when I flip town.

Not even going to votekill. The only one I would votekill at this point is kato.
LOL okay, was that it then? The masterful play you've all been waiting for? Coordinated it nicely too, Jinx leaving for work and calling me a pussy to change the vote to her and Demon claiming doctor so that the suicidal Jinx can claim she's a worthier target.

My response to that bolded stuff, in order

1. For you to die (I don't need to reveal anything for my legitimacy to be confirmed. I identified 2 targets without my power and 1 with my power)
2. I'm going after someone else Jinxie~ Demon! And you're not voting for him all day! And now that he conveniently reveals Doc you're leaving, vouching for him and not voting for him LOL
3. Yeah... Demon has a super important role loool
4. :kappa
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,687
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
And you needed to protect her for that? You knew she claimed Apprentice and was targeting Holt, her death(assuming your scenario) would've given us a clear-cut mafia. Not sure I follow your reasoning for doing so.

@Crescent Jinx why do you want to be lynched so bad. This forfeiture is so unlike you, reminds me a bit of your final day in the LOTR game. If you want to convince me you are town, I'm here to listen.
She could have been killed because of a normal mafia kill. With my protection(assuming it worked), it would have made things clearer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
LOL okay, was that it then? The masterful play you've all been waiting for? Coordinated it nicely too, Jinx leaving for work and calling me a pussy to change the vote to her and Demon claiming doctor so that the suicidal Jinx can claim she's a worthier target.

My response to that bolded stuff, in order

1. For you to die (I don't need to reveal anything for my legitimacy to be confirmed. I identified 2 targets without my power and 1 with my power)
2. I'm going after someone else Jinxie~ Demon! And you're not voting for him all day! And now that he conveniently reveals Doc you're leaving, vouching for him and not voting for him LOL
3. Yeah... Demon has a super important role loool
4. :kappa
Amazing Panda, just amazing :clap. I don't think you are not Town, but I hope I am wrong.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,740
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well, if we can kill you before the day ends, that'll be the third mafia.

Then Erichi will die to confirm Jinx, and from there we see
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,687
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am simply fighting for my survival and trying to find out who is lying.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Marm, you say you'd rather not participate in the lynch of a potential innocent but then again, there's no guarantee that anyone you vote for is innocent. Are you implying you're gonna keep pulling safe votes all game? Also, does that mean you're mean satisfied with Erin dying (as she currently has 4 locked votes on her). A last minute switch or 2 will easily doom her
True, I agree with that there never really is a guarantee. What I'm meaning to say is that I'd rather see some more leads to a person that could potentially be mafia. At this point in Demons' case for example, I'd like to see a bit more if that makes sense. This is also the reason why I usually wait most of the dayphase to cast my vote, as any type of development obviously plays a role in this. If there isn't any lead/big suspicion/whatever we may call it I'll just have to make a choice. I just won't be casting votes I won't stand behind at all.
And no, I will not be satisfied with Erin dying due to her penalty votes. That doesn't seem right to me. Especially if the Seraph/Erin story turns out to be correct, it'd be a waste.

who's more suspect?
Before I went to eat I'd have said Seraph in my eyes, but the recent Jinx posts' are kind of throwing me off of that.

aight lets lynch mafia then. suggestions?
Hmhn, welp, if any of these people actually are mafia isn't something I can confirm, but I would share a list of suspects, but while making the list for today, I realized I put most of the players on there. Those are mainly based on "feeling" at this point, so need to work that out a bit more properly to see if there is actually anything there or not. Hi trust issues, I didn't miss you.

I'd say that I think I do believe you Panda, unless you are fooling me really hard here haha.


what would it take to make u vote for him/
As I've mentioned above, to Holt in this post a bit more of a lead. I've seen that were some other arguments against him, right? I do think that'd help in this case. Having a bit of a mixed feeling as the day passes I suppose. Rereading those is what I plan to do right now. I'd also like to give him a chance to step up and tell us more, but it feels like that isn't going to happen any time soon.

oh real, you're interested in the only two people that haven't voted yet? thats it?
You could say I'm interested in most players, but in terms of getting to know more about players those two would be top of my list. But those two the most at this point seeing they are so ninja-like this game. We hardly know anything about their roles - if anything at all. Actually, I think we can add FinalBeta to that list as well, maybe Shinobi too. The more information, the more our heads start to hurt (but it could also help us).
I'm actually making a list of all the players still left in the game to gather my thoughts about them, usually those things help me make up my mind about things and think about the happenings a bit more thoroughly. Wouldn't mind sharing it, but still gotta create that thing from my notes (And found quotes).
hope that 20 mins session gets us somewhere better~~
eetze~
Me too man. It at least means I'm a bit more refreshed and ready to participate more :-)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,740
Gender
Female
Country
China
She could have been killed because of a normal mafia kill. With my protection(assuming it worked), it would have made things clearer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Amazing Panda, just amazing :clap. I don't think you are not Town, but I hope I am wrong.
I just don't see what changed in the meantime? Am I to gather Gryff is in leagues with you too? So that you could claim doc 'safely'? Lul in 2k18?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
She could have been killed because of a normal mafia kill. With my protection(assuming it worked), it would have made things clearer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Amazing Panda, just amazing :clap. I don't think you are not Town, but I hope I am wrong.
Clearer how?
Wasn't the reason you were protecting her because of her apprentice claim?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,687
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I just don't see what changed in the meantime? Am I to gather Gryff is in leagues with you too? So that you could claim doc 'safely'? Lul in 2k18?
Claim Doc safely? :amuse I don't feel like he is Mafia and with the hints I have I am trying my best to find out who is lying. You don't want to reveal anything but as I said already, you are already a good target for Mafia if you are really Town. Even if revealed everything now, if I am not killed this Day Phase, I would have protected a Townie: Myself. And with my role I'll probably be killed N4, which could help the others.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,740
Gender
Female
Country
China
Before I went to eat I'd have said Seraph in my eyes, but the recent Jinx posts' are kind of throwing me off of that.
there's a decent chance all three of them are mafia (Demon, Jinx, Seraph. Zasz and Takuchi are dead. Sixth is Gryff, perhaps?)

I'd say that I think I do believe you Panda, unless you are fooling me really hard here haha.
nono it was really hot today, i wouldnt put my fellow dutchie through that tbh

That said, I hope you aren't fooling me marma ò.ó

Me too man. It at least means I'm a bit more refreshed and ready to participate more :-)
gucci~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Claim Doc safely? :amuse I don't feel like he is Mafia and with the hints I have I am trying my best to find out who is lying. You don't want to reveal anything but as I said already, you are already a good target for Mafia if you are really Town. Even if revealed everything now, if I am not killed this Day Phase, I would have protected a Townie: Myself. And with my role I'll probably be killed N4, which could help the others.
tfw youre so mafia you forget doc cant self target
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,687
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Clearer how?
Wasn't the reason you were protecting her because of her apprentice claim?
If she had been killed by a Mafia without my protection, there would have been more possibilities. And the possibility of her being Insane Apprentice joining Holt's Mafia is not zero. I mentioned that earlier in the thread.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
tfw youre so mafia you forget doc cant self target
I mean protecting a Townie by not dying in the Day Phase :oh.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
If she had been killed by a Mafia without my protection, there would have been more possibilities. And the possibility of her being Insane Apprentice joining Holt's Mafia is not zero. I mentioned that earlier in the thread.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I mean protecting a Townie by not dying in the Day Phase :oh.
And what are your thoughts are her now? Jinx, that is.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,687
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
yeah a quack duck doc
Well, it is possible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And what are your thoughts are her now? Jinx, that is.
I don't want to believe she is not Town as I said above, but I am not against lynching her. I am favoring shinobi though and I am curious to know what @Holt will think about all of this now.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,740
Gender
Female
Country
China
Im grateful it has come to this Demon, now Ill know if my own chikara is legit or nah
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Pretty much all the active people are here now and Gryff's post doesn't make me suspect him.

I am going to reveal my role now, and we'll see what will happen.

@TSPanda I am Doc.

N1 I targeted Zasz.

N2 I targeted Jinx.
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Now I can Vote you without the slightest bit of doubt

Votekill Demon

you quack!! :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top