Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,397
Gender
Male
Country
France
If I understood well @TSPanda you are hinting Spy. Which is why you told me that I should have not revealed my targets, your obsession with me makes a bit more sense now. You must have targeted me, I expected someone with an investigative role to do so. But since I am Town and that Gry died Spy, you should be Paranoid.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Now I can Vote you without the slightest bit of doubt

Votekill Demon

you quack!! :derp
So, what are you? Doctor?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,737
Gender
Female
Country
China
TLDR

- jinx sinx to the bottom of the shallow pool that her sanity is; likely target for tomorrow
- erichi and seraph will target janx to see what happenin. if erichi dies, junx is mafia. if seraph lives, hes mafia. if jenx, then shes mafia
- demon tried to save the poisoner so they could use that jutsu. poisoner killed lambo while something else killed takuchi.
- demons only line today was 'reveal guys!!', then he reveals himself as doc but identifies invalid targets
- shanx, shinobi, gryff and marma have been reluctant to vote. it would seem that i kinda trust marma for now, but out of the remaining three, especially jinx who had a breakdown is suspect.
- vote demon!
- keep an eye out for jinx and seraph
- kato and gryff are omomoshiroi too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If I understood well @TSPanda you are hinting Spy. Which is why you told me that I should have not revealed my targets, your obsession with me makes a bit more sense now. You must have targeted me, I expected someone with an investigative role to do so. But since I am Town and that Gry died Spy, you should be Paranoid.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


So, what are you? Doctor?
I mean, soft maybe I'd believe if you Jinx wasn't like 'IM NOT VOTING FOR U OUT OF PRINCIPLE'
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,157
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
TLDR

- jinx sinx to the bottom of the shallow pool that her sanity is; likely target for tomorrow
- erichi and seraph will target janx to see what happenin. if erichi dies, junx is mafia. if seraph lives, hes mafia. if jenx, then shes mafia
- demon tried to save the poisoner so they could use that jutsu. poisoner killed lambo while something else killed takuchi.
- demons only line today was 'reveal guys!!', then he reveals himself as doc but identifies invalid targets
- shanx, shinobi, gryff and marma have been reluctant to vote. it would seem that i kinda trust marma for now, but out of the remaining three, especially jinx who had a breakdown is suspect.
- vote demon!
- keep an eye out for jinx and seraph
- kato and gryff are omomoshiroi too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I mean, soft maybe I'd believe if you Jinx wasn't like 'IM NOT VOTING FOR U OUT OF PRINCIPLE'
panda-kun, you re spy ?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Oh wow...this became a clusterfuck. Hmm, ok to start...Demon is "doc". tbh, I dunno what to make of this, also, the amount of people unwilling to kill demon is staggering. Would've been perfect opportunity for mafia to get behind assuming he is innocent and really doc...but from the start too many have been unwilling to kill him. I don't think this is a coincidence. Perhaps he's our TP, but atm it does feel like he's not townie. There's also Panda saying Demon should be lynched, and this is not by gut but role-wise. It would be contradictory to assume Panda is legit but think he's lying on this. Ugh, points like this make me indecisive, but I suppose I will still remain for taking out Demon as it stands. Can't know if this is the right choice or not until after anyway.


@Crescent Jinx it's kinda unfair to play this card you know. C'mon, talk to me Jinx, regardless of affiliation, I don't like this give up attitude :feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Now I can Vote you without the slightest bit of doubt

Votekill Demon

you quack!! :derp
Oh, just saw this, I take it you're the real deal then. Well, I guess that settles it. It seems necessary Demon must die today regardless
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,737
Gender
Female
Country
China
The only reason I haven't bashed the notion of 2 apprentices in itself is because there are two spies

its just that jinx got hypertilt but yeah..
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,397
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh wow...this became a clusterfuck. Hmm, ok to start...Demon is "doc". tbh, I dunno what to make of this, also, the amount of people unwilling to kill demon is staggering. Would've been perfect opportunity for mafia to get behind assuming he is innocent and really doc...but from the start too many have been unwilling to kill him. I don't think this is a coincidence. Perhaps he's our TP, but atm it does feel like he's not townie. There's also Panda saying Demon should be lynched, and this is not by gut but role-wise. It would be contradictory to assume Panda is legit but think he's lying on this. Ugh, points like this make me indecisive, but I suppose I will still remain for taking out Demon as it stands. Can't know if this is the right choice or not until after anyway.


@Crescent Jinx it's kinda unfair to play this card you know. C'mon, talk to me Jinx, regardless of affiliation, I don't like this give up attitude :feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, just saw this, I take it you're the real deal then. Well, I guess that settles it. It seems necessary Demon must die today regardless
You are saying that you are trusting shinobi more than me?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,737
Gender
Female
Country
China
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Now I can Vote you without the slightest bit of doubt

Votekill Demon

you quack!! :derp
i call him quack too :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You are saying that you are trusting shinobi more than me?
dude you hardcore protected zasz and he wasnt even half as cornered as u were
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,397
Gender
Male
Country
France
i call him quack too :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


dude you hardcore protected zasz and he wasnt even half as cornered as u were
Suspecting me is one thing, but trusting shinobi, who only said "First time I got this role" when she is a newbie, uncooperative and barely posts is something else.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You are saying that you are trusting shinobi more than me?
not quite, I had that post down before I saw shinobi's reveal. But I can't possibly believe he'd play that card after you reveal doc, and when it already seems like most aren't willing to go for you but him instead. I mean, at most he's buying an extra day if he's lying. Stuff like this I can't see the merit in coming out to lie, especially on a role like doc where one already got killed. I'm also worried about the few number of people unwilling to vote you despite everything. You yourself would have called it your protection of zasz out. So it's less of I believe shinobi and more of I don't believe you. At this point I don't think there's a better alternative to lynching you

@Vandred more developments..I'm expecting you might have some things to say
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,157
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
TLDR

- jinx sinx to the bottom of the shallow pool that her sanity is; likely target for tomorrow
- erichi and seraph will target janx to see what happenin. if erichi dies, junx is mafia. if seraph lives, hes mafia. if jenx, then shes mafia
- demon tried to save the poisoner so they could use that jutsu. poisoner killed lambo while something else killed takuchi.
- demons only line today was 'reveal guys!!', then he reveals himself as doc but identifies invalid targets
- shanx, shinobi, gryff and marma have been reluctant to vote. it would seem that i kinda trust marma for now, but out of the remaining three, especially jinx who had a breakdown is suspect.
- vote demon!
- keep an eye out for jinx and seraph
- kato and gryff are omomoshiroi too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I mean, soft maybe I'd believe if you Jinx wasn't like 'IM NOT VOTING FOR U OUT OF PRINCIPLE'
im not against this but what if mafia has an escort ? and what if im targetted by a mafia kill ? im totally ready to do this, but the odds the plan get messed are over 50% . if demon ends up being doc which wouldnt even surprise me, even if his claim is way too convenient, we ll end up with with a lot of losses.
if crecent has been really blocked assuming shes really an apprentice she should be able to learn a new role next night unless she s became a mafia/3rd party.

if theres any prostitute/Bk please choose carefully who to block according to all the info got i might die today or tonight. will try to come here before the end of the day if i manage to.

Casting a vote now in case i cant connect later might change it ofc depending on how things will turn, Final-kun is prolly one of my biggests suspect.

votekill finalbeta (for now, might change it)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,737
Gender
Female
Country
China
> newbie status doesnt mean shit, especially not if u defend zasz bc he claims he has a cool role xd
> you were uncooperative as hell and you didn’t just reveal a faulty role but faulty targets as well
> barely posts doesnt mean more or less quality. ill admit their contribution was scarce but yout position is compromised

consider that even if im paranoid, shinobi wouldnt all caps "youre lying now!" if they werent a second doc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
im not against this but what if mafia has an escort ? and what if im targetted by a mafia kill ? im totally ready to do this, but the odds the plan get messed are over 50% . if demon ends up being doc which wouldnt even surprise me, even if his claim is way too convenient, we ll end up with with a lot of losses.
if crecent has been really blocked assuming shes really an apprentice she should be able to learn a new role next night unless she s became a mafia/3rd party.

if theres any prostitute/Bk please choose carefully who to block according to all the info got i might die today or tonight. will try to come here before the end of the day if i manage to.

Casting a vote now in case i cant connect later might change it ofc depending on how things will turn, Final-kun is prolly one of my biggests suspect.

votekill finalbeta (for now, might change it)
... oh?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Why so many going for safe votes :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why so many going for safe votes :rolleyes:
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,157
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
oh i missed this so shino is a doc too omoshiroi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
dw panda ill target crescent tonight :)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,397
Gender
Male
Country
France
not quite, I had that post down before I saw shinobi's reveal. But I can't possibly believe he'd play that card after you reveal doc, and when it already seems like most aren't willing to go for you but him instead. I mean, at most he's buying an extra day if he's lying. Stuff like this I can't see the merit in coming out to lie, especially on a role like doc where one already got killed. I'm also worried about the few number of people unwilling to vote you despite everything. You yourself would have called it your protection of zasz out. So it's less of I believe shinobi and more of I don't believe you. At this point I don't think there's a better alternative to lynching you

@Vandred more developments..I'm expecting you might have some things to say
Yes, she is buying an extra day. And Town loses a Doc, even with the unknown sanity a Doc existing is still better. I understand why people are suspecting me, but I find that you guys are trying a bit too hard. And with this you are looking more suspicious to me.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I don't mind being suspicious. So Demon, you're implying Panda and shinobi are lying?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,397
Gender
Male
Country
France
OK, I am going to Vote Kill Holt.

He is the one I find the most suspicious among the active players. I could change my vote for shinobi or Jinx too but besides these two I don't think I will change my vote.

DS, why don't you suspect me?
Your play style doesn't make me think you are Mafia, simple as that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't mind being suspicious. So Demon, you're implying Panda and shinobi are lying?
No, I am saying that Panda is an useless Spy and that shinobi isn't someone people should trust so easily.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Suspecting me is one thing, but trusting shinobi, who only said "First time I got this role" when she is a newbie, uncooperative and barely posts is something else.
Really?? then why would this shinobi, who said "First time I got this role" when she is a newbie, uncooperative and barely posts decided to come and calls you liar?

I'm Doctor!! And I don't think there are 3 docs in this game.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
OK, I am going to Vote Kill Holt.

He is the one I find the most suspicious among the active players. I could change my vote for shinobi or Jinx too but besides these two I don't think I will change my vote.



Your play style doesn't make me think you are Mafia, simple as that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


No, I am saying that Panda is an useless Spy and that shinobi isn't someone people should trust so easily.
oh? Even over shinobi who claimed same as u after what u just said? Interesting
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top