Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Now is the time to speak up Seraph...although, I'd be more willing to let him do some thinking on the fly depending on what Demon flips. IF we have somehow misjudged Demon, and the a night plan involving 3 players has already been laid out, mafia have less thinking to do, and can perform more strategic hits (potentially the TP too).

If Demon flips mafia, then we can potentially still go with the plan. Mafia will be 3 members down, it'd be worth it imo, getting the last of em. If Demon flips town, I'm kinda willing to let Seraph run wild. Something feels off here. I sure hope there won't be any mindfuck with demon's reveal. I don't like how he and Cres are. Finalbeta, well we'll get to that tomorrow.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
Seraph, you're assuming we're thinking you're confirmed innocent. This is not the case, your team could have a mafia detective and could have investigated Erichi. That's how you'd know she is a pirate.

No matter what Demon flips, you have to commit to this. If you're town, you;ll do this. The goal of the game is for town to win. By using your ability this way we're preventing them from using kills and blocking abilities to create cover ups.

So promise that to prevent the mafia from doing anything spicy, you'll target Jinx with your pirate power
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are you all forgetting that the alternative is that tomorrow we go back to running in circles?

As long as you don't think that Demon flipping innocent (SOMEHOW) means automatically that Jinx is innocent, as long as all three of you target Jinx, with a little luck we'll be able to figure out wtf is going on. No matter what, as long as you all commit, town will have leads tomorrow.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
wait @Holt was your ava always this fancy D:
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ima go shower and snacky soon... Don't forget I can keep an eye on you ;) @Seraph
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Atm, I can't commit enough thought to properly evaluate both options depending on what Demon is. But if if is town then we have the added problem of shino too.
Jinx meltdown is also too weird. Farf level, and usually that's a level of frustration that either comes from a fed up town or a severely pissed mafia at poor teammate play. Iono which it is, but I suppose it could be the latter given how she handled Seraph coming out..Seraph's play is also too bold, but then if he spoke before hand with more experienced teammates, its certainly plausible...

Panda, I forgot but did you say who demon's target was? actual target not claimed?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And yes, my ava was XD
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Look,i am not at all saying there are no benefits in this for us,i am saying that the lengths we have to go to reach that are a tad too big for my taste.
Not to mention that i was the First one of all the Players to directly reveal his Role,former Role,i voiced why i did not say so sooner,i gave 2 hints for my Apprentice Role the previous days,i became more active in a game i am rather new to,i shared valuable Information.

And now despite all this,i am still untrust worthy and have to off myself tonight? If i am Town i'm going kill myself for the Team? I've been getting pressured left and right today,accused for things others have done as well just not to that amount as i apparently have.

Pretty sure besides Demon and Jinx i got the most stuff thrown at me today,with some brief Holt and Van suspicions in between by others and yourself,Panda.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Seraph I can see where you're coming from and ultimately its your choice if you think its too risky, but if I were you and someone was claiming my role I'd want to expose them. If you can somehow figure out a better way to utilize your role then you should trust yourself. But with you and jinx claiming the same role and your sudden refusal to follow the plan at the last minute it looks a bit fishy. Maybe you and Erin really are mafia? I hope if you're telling the truth you find a way to prove your pirate claim because I really did trust you and Erin earlier.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Look,i am not at all saying there are no benefits in this for us,i am saying that the lengths we have to go to reach that are a tad too big for my taste.
Not to mention that i was the First one of all the Players to directly reveal his Role,former Role,i voiced why i did not say so sooner,i gave 2 hints for my Apprentice Role the previous days,i became more active in a game i am rather new to,i shared valuable Information.

And now despite all this,i am still untrust worthy and have to off myself tonight? If i am Town i'm going kill myself for the Team? I've been getting pressured left and right today,accused for things others have done as well just not to that amount as i apparently have.

Pretty sure besides Demon and Jinx i got the most stuff thrown at me today,with some brief Holt and Van suspicions in between by others and yourself,Panda.
What do you propose then?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Also, Demon, before this is over, I know you said I and Van should be top suspects if you show town. But in the event, you do show town, what do you propose about Shino? Also what of finalbeta?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm assuming i am innocent? No not at all,why else am i so against killing myself by targetting the possible Mafia Jinx? Send me and Erin at Jinx and we're going to die,last time im saying this. We are going to lose 2 Members with valuable Powers.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I'm assuming i am innocent? No not at all,why else am i so against killing myself by targetting the possible Mafia Jinx? Send me and Erin at Jinx and we're going to die,last time im saying this. We are going to lose 2 Members with valuable Powers.
For the 3rd time, what do you propose then?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
If the Majority of the present Players for Town say we should go through with it then i'm going through with it,if you're going to leave this to my own judgement and let me choose then i'm not going through with it.

I was planning to save my Pirate Skill for a better time when i had more info on fellow townies but if the Team agrees to have us go through with it then i won't stand against it anymore.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry,Gryff typing on Phone takes me sometime.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Seraph, in the end, it's your role. And sure ultimately you send the pm to the hosts. But naturally there's always backlash. And in MG, its quite difficult to completely prove your innocence. Whatever you do, just be sure to back it up is all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Demon you won't even answer ?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I get what you guys are saying but there is also this Possibilty(mentioning this now after Panda said i could also very well be a Mafia Det. or a Mafia Det told me of Erin being a Pirate.)

If we let Erin alone,to which she agreed,let target Jinx and she dies tomorrow then we know i didn't lie,as to how i can prove my innocence could be the following:
If Erin dies,everyone can vote Jinx to get lynched as that would be the natural reaction.
I can prove my innocence by simply using my Pirate Ability on someone else the next Day,someone the Team agrees on for example.
That is if i live to see the next Day Phase in case the Mafia targets me tonight.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Also seraph, you don't have to outline any other plans. It's best only Panda's remains in the open for now. Like I said, its your choice, and understandable if you have doubts especially if Demon is town, but you will have to back up whatever you do. You're not in the clear (just like pretty much anyone else)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Also, Demon, before this is over, I know you said I and Van should be top suspects if you show town. But in the event, you do show town, what do you propose about Shino? Also what of finalbeta?
I didn't say top suspects(only you was my top suspect among the active ones). I said they should not ignore you two like this Day Phase. I told you not to trust shinobi as well but I don't think 3 Docs is impossible.

I think Bel is Mafia and was suspecting Son as well, but I don't think he would have voted Erin like that if he were Mafia. Final is probably not Town, not sure what to think about Vandred.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I didn't say top suspects(only you was my top suspect among the active ones). I said they should not ignore you two like this Day Phase. I told you not to trust shinobi as well but I don't think 3 Docs is impossible.

I think Bel is Mafia and was suspecting Son as well, but I don't think he would have voted Erin like that if he were Mafia. Final is probably not Town, not sure what to think about Vandred.
Thanks for this. It's bound to help regardless of what you show. Now all that's left is to see your name in red, then maybe I can sleep easy
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I don't trust Seraph, but this plan really doesn't seem that great. I think the majority of people in town believe Jinx is mafia or 3rd party, correct? So, chances are, Erin will kill herself, Seraph will kill himself, red mafia kills someone, and a 3rd party kills someone... We can lose 4 townies in 1 night just to confirm 1 person whom the majority of people already suspect.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
@Seraph you know they can just block Erinyes if they have an escort right? Though at this point, if Jinx is mafia, I think her team has probably resigned to the fact that she might be lynched tomorrow if she survives the NP.

BUT I say use your judgement in what you do, I believe your town (for now at least). Can you give me a hint of who you would target, if not Jinx, if you decide to do so tonight?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Seraph you know they can just block Erinyes if they have an escort right? Though at this point, if Jinx is mafia, I think her team has probably resigned to the fact that she might be lynched tomorrow if she survives the NP.

BUT I say use your judgement in what you do, I believe your town (for now at least). Can you give me a hint of who you would target, if not Jinx, if you decide to do so tonight?
uh...I've been meaning to say now but you're awfully interested in this. Any particular reason why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I haven't even seen it yet and I pretty much hate you already XD
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
uh...I've been meaning to say now but you're awfully interested in this. Any particular reason why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I haven't even seen it yet and I pretty much hate you already XD
What do you mean why? Because I'm trying to spitball what is best for town???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top