Last edited:

I believe it. It's easy to imagine how it happened. Somebody linked the thread to somewhere and people came in to that thread and only that thread. That said, and maybe it's just me, I see Riza as the enemy now because of how unsavory that looks (and I voted for her). I feel like I'm not the only one too.The total stands out, but as far as I can see it's perfectly legit. In fact, the poll wasn't really even close all of the times I checked. Riza gained around 25 votes in the final stretch, while Erza only managed 9 or so. But like I said, Riza already had twice as many votes as Erza did.
Such is the nature of the salt, I guess.I believe it. It's easy to imagine how it happened. Somebody linked the thread to somewhere and people came in to that thread and only that thread. That said, and maybe it's just me, I see Riza as the enemy now because of how unsavory that looks (and I voted for her). I feel like I'm not the only one too.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not at all. The only reason it looks off is because Erza's total remained unchanged from the last round more or less(down 3 votes). So the only vote total that appears to have changed is actually Riza. That's why it looks so weird. Not saying it is off, just that it looks that way.Such is the nature of the salt, I guess.
But whether they'd willingly vote for Riza over Erza just because it was brought to their attention... That was the most active match up this round, but if the result was more in line with other totals, like 50-25, would you be as surprised as you are at this result?

Bull because it’s obvious Russian voting manipulationBullshit because you don't like it, or?
Problem is, Bishie vs. Aoi had 50 voters, is the second most votes in the war this round, all off the top of my head. Riza vs. Erza however saw 129 people voting, which is more than twice the second most voted battle of the round. Is this not fishy?Bullshit because you don't like it, or?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I actually wasn't gonna campaign until I saw no one used me as an argument to vote for the other one.Bisha won her section! Thanks @M3J, I really enjoyed your campaign. I know you weren’t going to truly campaign until this round which would be against Erin, but don’t think it was in vain.
Also thanks to the supporters.
and to everyone who made it to next stage.
https://streamable.com/p8iep


Because Rindou is low tier that's why you got eliminated. Simple equation.I vote we replace Riza with someone who will run a fair, strong campaign with a good quality waifu after that sketchy win over Erza whose plot armour didn't work for once. And yes, of course I'm talking about Erina and her campaign from @Zirconium . What, thought'd it'd be me and Rindou? We already got our vengeance with the bland Frog from MHA getting taken out![]()
And you clearly work with russian vote frauders, mate.Because Rindou is low tier that's why you got eliminated. Simple equation.
Because Rindou is low tier that's why you got eliminated. Simple equation.
Well, I'm not sure anyone is legitimately suggesting foul playBull because it’s obvious Russian voting manipulation
But the UN I mean Admins always keep a close watch.Like checking ip's,blocking new users from voting.And you clearly work with russian vote frauders, mate.
Can't hide from me, Arjuna W. Trump.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But the UN I mean Admins always keep a close watch.Like checking ip's,blocking new users from voting.
Also Erza hate & FT hate helped in this i believe.
Don't be salty.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Thank You.I am deeply grateful.@zimbardo The only reason Erza fought Riza was because of the salt towards Mikasa.
Which made me happy, because fuck that bint.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
Me? Salty?
![]()
I voted for Riza, lass.