NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action
Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs
Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett
DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2
NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails
Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action
Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds
DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.
NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds
Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action
Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds
DAY 4 SKIPPED
NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'
@SonOfDaws who did you hide behind the past 4 nights?
Then why assume if you don't know.
If you are telling the truth, and Jinx is as well, then you are back to being an apprentice, as long as you weren't blocked.
On the other hand, if you truly did fail(like you claim you did), then it would depend on the coinflip, to see if you stole the role or not before Holt bit it.
Can you recall what this "noticed something" was.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also @Crescent Jinx you said we were all confused in DS' lynch yesterday, but instead of trying to help, at that point Demon's fate wasn't sealed, you called it a day. Part of me wants to believe it was genuine frustration but then again I don't discount the possibility of it being a calculated act. Mind explaining why we were confused?
I was getting more triggered as the day progresses.
1. Demon was shady, and I wasn’t oppose to lynching him but thought the townies have been playing really bad especially when the main suspects for a long time have been me and Van. Especially because Demon had started to finally act like he believed me. But there was a bit of unsureness. Even he said he believed I was townie, but there was a bit of unsureness dornhim as well.
2. When he claimed doctor, I believed it. At least thought it was better to lynch me than him as doctor was >> than unlearned apprentice. At the same time, he is one of the best players in the game. It could be classic demon play as Gry calls it.
3. Was frustrated by the lack of conversations. Normally when the townies win, by day 3 — there is a small group of trusted or confirmed townies by that point. Nobody in this game is like that. Panda would probably be that if his witch hunt on demon didn’t turn out so poorly.
4. I didn’t know who to vote for. The only person I have legit been suspicious for a long time has been Kato. Everyone else have thought could either be mafia or tp.
5. Part of me wanted to unite the town with my lynch as I knew that would make the players play better.
6. I honesltly didn’t know how to stand up for him without it looking we were teammates in Panda’s eyes. And that’s why I got such a headache reading through the posts. Because nobody was going after me.
So at the moment it is play until I die. Normally I play for fun but I look at who is a townie and I know some of them wouldn’t want to lose so badly to the mafia. So I don’t want to passively let bad things happen anymore.
@Emperor Spriggan@Lady pompom@Asako Question if you do not mind,if 2 Players with the same role were to target the same Player would the Person who gets to use their Ability on him/her decided by a coin flip?
It depends on the role, if it's a kill/steal, yes, there's a coin flip. If it's a investigative/protective/blocking role, no need to flip coin unless the protectors are insane docs.
Especially Night 4 confirms for me that Seraph and Jinx are both mafia. That and their attitudes now, especially Jinx'.
I'll sleep soon, but Eri dying and Seraph surving is odd to me. Also, we have a freeman and two apprentices? Jinx is rejuvenated now that she's ahead again? She even came to personally make me post here~ Yeah, those two are shamelessly gloating and at least one ought to be executed today.
You can't even proof on wether or not Erin was even targeting Jinx,so yeah of course my surviving seems odd just like yours after apparently calling so many Mafias out in a row,while in between having Demon lynched and saying that certain People were a threat to You,yes you not Town You in particular,i wonder why? Because you're a Serial Killer in disguise of a Townie Spy? How about you make some reveals now?
You know what i did the Past Nights as i already revealed that at least twice.
I was an apprentice,targetted Erin from N1 to N2,learned the Pirate Role from her,used the Pirate Skill,according to Your Plan on Jinx,didn't get any notification of anything,Erin died of whom we don't know wether she targetted Jinx or not during N3 in which i used my Skill on Jinx as by Plan but as you did keep an eye on me you should know that already,N4 i targetted Holt.
I'm going to head out in a couple of minutes but i'll catch up on the happenings when i get back.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thanks to the Hosts reply to my Question we can assume that Erin won the Coinflip(if she targetted Jinx) and used her Pirate Skill on her while i lost and couldn't use it obviously,hence i got no notification and am still alive.
If Jinx really is Mafia then Erin died because of that reason.
Jinx, its pretty much a given that Erin targeted you, unless she was blocked and killed in order to frame you, then....you know what this means, might lend credence to yesterday being an act.
Another thing i'm suspicious of is Kato's Role hint and what it appears to be even on Erin's Hint List that is already a couple of days old.
It says:"He is a Barkeeper(?)"
Wouldn't the Mafia have targetted someone that can possible share really valuable Information on certain People,possibly their own,sooner if the hint and the actual/possible Role has been flying around in the Thread for Days?
Something is off about that.
I agree with this for the most part, except he hasn't actually confirmed that he's the barkeeper. But yes for his hint that is the logical conclusion which if it's legit the Mafia should have seen him as priority I would think. Especially after last game where he utilized it so well.
Up until last day phase you would be 100% correct, because I've made no secret that it frustrates me when someone questions others about their roles without divulging anything of their own, but two consecutive night phases saw us lose 4 townies, and N4 especially was a hard hit for us. So yeah if you don't want to share that's fine but as for myself here's my next hint:
Jinx, its pretty much a given that Erin targeted you, unless she was blocked and killed in order to frame you, then....you know what this means, might lend credence to yesterday being an act.
No it isn’t. You could very well given the mafia a plan of who to kill. Or even the TP. On top of that, Erin might not even stick to the plan. Really it’s most likely that the mafia investigated what Van was and killed him while the TP targetted Erin to set me up.
I feel bad that the new players have to witness such bad game play. I have popped up on way to many peoples list without anybody lynching me. Or even votekilling me. Even when I told you guys to. Yet the conversation always comes toward me. All the questions come to me.... Like why did I did I trust demon when he was stating he believed me to be townie.
This is you mafia team/SK list from this game:
Demon, Jinx, Van, Holt, Seraph, Kato.
Demon, Van, Holt - were all town. I believe Seraph claim. Do you?
So like I said D3 when ask what should be done... I said lynch me or kato. At this point flip a coin.
But even if we are the main suspects, that doesn’t excuse Marma, Beta, Seraph, you two, Daws. Which is what everyone has been doing all game.
My main suggestion would be to reread the thread. Put pressure on everyone. Even if are going to lynch me, figure out who you will use you night actions on and who to lynch tomorrow.
Anyway. Off to bed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It wouldn’t be that hard to build a case against me — I do have a penalty vote on me.
That's a pretty suspect question to ask. There's literally no useful information a townie could extract from that, unless we have a spy that wants to try to confirm me (which I couldn't care less about at this point). At this point in the game, the only people that would find that information useful are people that want to kill me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even if I were mafia, all I would have to do is name off people that are currently alive or people that were alive on aaid nights. I understand that we want most if not everything on the table, but saying who I have targeted only gets us that much closer to seeing double townie kill next night.
No it isn’t. You could very well given the mafia a plan of who to kill. Or even the TP. On top of that, Erin might not even stick to the plan. Really it’s most likely that the mafia investigated what Van was and killed him while the TP targetted Erin to set me up.
I feel bad that the new players have to witness such bad game play. I have popped up on way to many peoples list without anybody lynching me. Or even votekilling me. Even when I told you guys to. Yet the conversation always comes toward me. All the questions come to me.... Like why did I did I trust demon when he was stating he believed me to be townie.
This is you mafia team/SK list from this game:
Demon, Jinx, Van, Holt, Seraph, Kato.
Demon, Van, Holt - were all town. I believe Seraph claim. Do you?
So like I said D3 when ask what should be done... I said lynch me or kato. At this point flip a coin.
But even if we are the main suspects, that doesn’t excuse Marma, Beta, Seraph, you two, Daws. Which is what everyone has been doing all game.
My main suggestion would be to reread the thread. Put pressure on everyone. Even if are going to lynch me, figure out who you will use you night actions on and who to lynch tomorrow.
Anyway. Off to bed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It wouldn’t be that hard to build a case against me — I do have a penalty vote on me.
That's a pretty suspect question to ask. There's literally no useful information a townie could extract from that, unless we have a spy that wants to try to confirm me (which I couldn't care less about at this point). At this point in the game, the only people that would find that information useful are people that want to kill me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even if I were mafia, all I would have to do is name off people that are currently alive or people that were alive on aaid nights. I understand that we want most if not everything on the table, but saying who I have targeted only gets us that much closer to seeing double townie kill next night.
Considering the Hider dies if the person he/she is hiding behind dies as well, he could´ve been going for a slip of your tongue
Well, I am barkeeper, as I have stated since my first post.
I wouldn´t give that much credit to the lists since they tend to be mostly ignorated (at the very least, every game i hardly see people quoting it, and I mean if we take the general amount of posts and compare to the times a list gets quoted).
What I do believe, however, is that the mafia for sure has a det.
They have been targeting good roles pretty much nonstop.
So as for my night actions:
Night 01: Invite TSPanda, Seraph , Zasz. One of them has their role blocked
Reasoing: Panda because we have discussed, Seraph because of him being a first timer and first timers normally being mafia, and Zasz because, well, its Zasz. Also, since he was saved, I wanted to either foolproofs ourselfes in case he was mafia, or get some info to help his case, since we all knew he was going to be targeted for lynch on day 2
Night 02: Invite Demonspeed, TSPanda, Shinobi, Belserion. One of them has their role redirected.
Reasoing: Panda same, Demon for his defense of Zasz, and 2 afks. I wondered if I should pull 3, but 5 is not a number I like. Feels way 2 much RNG
Night 03: Invite Holt, Tspanda, Sons, Marmelade, Finalbeta: Detective role revelead.
Reasoing: Holt because Demon was innocent and was suspcious of him, Panda as always, Sons because of the weird way he tried to defend Demon, Marm and Final for same reason as Belserion and Shinobi
Night 04: Panda, Holt (RIP), Gryffindor, Finalbeta, Jinx: Action Redirect.
Reasoing: Pretty much the same
That's a pretty suspect question to ask. There's literally no useful information a townie could extract from that, unless we have a spy that wants to try to confirm me (which I couldn't care less about at this point). At this point in the game, the only people that would find that information useful are people that want to kill me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even if I were mafia, all I would have to do is name off people that are currently alive or people that were alive on aaid nights. I understand that we want most if not everything on the table, but saying who I have targeted only gets us that much closer to seeing double townie kill next night.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Excuse Beta?.... He's the one I'm the most sure about.
Right now, I'm leaning more towards Kato anyways... I'm not sure why you want us to kill you so badly. .-.
I slept on it, and basically given the claims... If we kill Seraph, he should flip apprentice right? I suppose if he does, Jinx is confirmed safe. We'll go from there... It's not like revealing at this point is bad, usually, but we're in a precarious position and we do have an important suspect: Seraph.
I'm quite willing to accept that Jinx is innocent if Seraph turns out to be guilty. Quite simply, if Seraph doesn't flip apprentice, between Kato and Jinx there's at least one mafia. All things considered, its probably for the best to not look into SK until we kill another few mafia chans... Id rathter go head to head with SK and lose than let the like of Jinx and Seraph win. There's just no way they're both town. I distrust Jinx especially and given her annoying playstyle will probs try to kill her early from now on, but there's plenty of room for reasonable doubt.
For today 1. we can't reveal more till another mafia dies and 2. we have to kill Seraph to confirm all the bs that's been going on. The plan was quite simply for Erichi and Seraph to both die or both live and Erichi died which means Seraph is fucking us.
I agree with this for the most part, except he hasn't actually confirmed that he's the barkeeper. But yes for his hint that is the logical conclusion which if it's legit the Mafia should have seen him as priority I would think. Especially after last game where he utilized it so well.
This is oddly specific. Why should we dismiss him as the possible SK?
I was only going by what Erin had written into her hints list,where he is noted as a Barkeeper with a Question Mark behind his Role.
I said that at a time where i was still waiting on Kato and Panda to reveal their Night Actions and targets,Kato gave his answer whereas Panda is still beating around the bushes on that. I find it weird that no suspicions around him have been raised apart from what gryff and i have mentioned so far.
I slept on it, and basically given the claims... If we kill Seraph, he should flip apprentice right? I suppose if he does, Jinx is confirmed safe. We'll go from there... It's not like revealing at this point is bad, usually, but we're in a precarious position and we do have an important suspect: Seraph.
I'm quite willing to accept that Jinx is innocent if Seraph turns out to be guilty. Quite simply, if Seraph doesn't flip apprentice, between Kato and Jinx there's at least one mafia. All things considered, its probably for the best to not look into SK until we kill another few mafia chans... Id rathter go head to head with SK and lose than let the like of Jinx and Seraph win. There's just no way they're both town. I distrust Jinx especially and given her annoying playstyle will probs try to kill her early from now on, but there's plenty of room for reasonable doubt.
For today 1. we can't reveal more till another mafia dies and 2. we have to kill Seraph to confirm all the bs that's been going on. The plan was quite simply for Erichi and Seraph to both die or both live and Erichi died which means Seraph is fucking us.
You know you could also just have me use my Pirate Skill on someone of whom you are convinced of is Mafia,if i die then i'm obviously going to be telling the truth.
But if you're fine with getting everyone to lynch another Townie like you did with Demon then go ahead,it seems youre the most fine with Town losing so many People despite reminding me that the goal would be for Town to win.
You're still refusing to give out any reveals on your own actions during the night and yet asked me and others to do so before,why don't you reveal anything?
Also you're dismissing the fact that i could also just lost the Coinflip against Erin and that's why she died,it is possible and would match with my being alive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Belserion I don't exactly mean he should be dismissed but at the time it seemed fair for me to wait on his Reveal,Kato's that is.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also did anyone else notice how i suddenly became the Important Suspect?
It's exactly that defense that makes me highly suspect of you. And while you're beating town, this SK is pressuring you badly, aren't they? I suppose you'd like a few more nights here and there for some more investigative spice.
I'd rather not provide you with anything else; town is playing a numbers game but if another mafia dies tonight, can you really be sure the SK won't gain ground on you? Yeah you guys killed Van and were going to push the 'everyone is innocent' narrative, but the SK killed Eri which made it apparent that Seraph either lied about his target or his role.
And as for that little bittle about Demon... Didn't your precious team mate say DeMoN bEcAuSe Of HiS sHaDe? He was suspect and the whole of town went for him, including YOU. You have essentially been trying to set up town against each other, at all points.
You're desperately trying to get me killed for at least the past 2 DPs,Panda simply based on the claim that you do not believe me
How can you prove your Innocence? I doubt you can,just as much as any other.
Not to mention didn't you say that Demon's Role can be counted as a Lie based that your Role can prove it as such? Well pardon me but Demon's Role wasn't a lie and i find it even more suspicious that Demon should not have revealed his targets despite you asking for them,say why it was wrong of him to reveal his targets despite the fact that he turned out as a Town Doc?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And you're again,refusing to acknowledge the fact that i could've simply lost the coinflip when going for Jinx.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
My Defense makes me suspicious? Of course i defend myself when i am being accused of something that i am not despite everything i was willing to reveal and share with the Team.
Nah, that's not how coin flip works, that's the issue. And also how you're instantly deflecting all potential counter arguments before they're given, how your targets make no sense, how you're assuming and accepting outcomes readily, how you handle and respond to pressure and finally, how you share this weird "Im a martyr! Ima die for u!!' mentality with Jinx. Well Jinx is annoying but you're simply more suspicious. If we tell you anymore, it's just lip servicing the mafia.
It depends on the role, if it's a kill/steal, yes, there's a coin flip. If it's a investigative/protective/blocking role, no need to flip coin unless the protectors are insane docs.
Both me and Erin have/had a Steal Role,if we both went for Jinx a Coinflip happened that, i lost,since i am alive and Erin died.
I can say that Erin had a Pirate Role because i learned that Role from her the First 2 NPs,whereas you cannot prove that i am lying with that,and now exactly the scenario that i and even Bel mentioned in previous posts.
If Erin dies and i either get blocked or killed it's going to start a Domino Effect and the Town is going for the most suspicious Person in that case,at the time it was jinx now it is me.
We're doing the same thing all over again,The Team is going to let itself get talked into lynching me today and at the end you're all going to be surprised as "Pirate"
Is going to be written under my picture,with you all only having lost another Townie,losing 2 more overnight due to the Sk and Mafia and just continuing to turn in circles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah i adapted the "Just kill me if you're so convinced"-Mindset because if you all are so sure that i am lying,despite the Info i provided,despite yourself saying i'd be off the hook if i did,despite my trying to get even silent voices to talk etc.
Then go ahead,lose another townie and watch another 2 bite it as you don't accomplish anything but pointing fingers and lynch yourselves(If you even are Town yourself Panda).
There is always the possibility that either Erin or Seraph got blocked OR maybe Erin for example didnt target Jinx at all for a role steal. There are more angles we need to consider.
(I have an appointment in say 10 minutes but it shouldnt take long for me to come back).