Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Indeed it is, why don't you vote Panda and make it a tie?
Spy results are the most valuable piece of info we have now and their is a refusal to share not to mention Bel would've revealed by now(see last game).
I might do that.. or I might not... You're still not clear in my book, doc.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Not to mention that this "Plan" carried no risks for Panda at all,he was simply fine with losing 2 and another townie over night just to have 1 Mafia revealed(Possibly).
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm gonna give my initial Vote now

Votekill TSPanda

I was considering to vote for Bel,but she can still prove her allegiance by revealing possible Night Actions and/or her Role.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,698
Gender
Female
Country
China
guys i have a job i cant go hard all the time

let me wall in peace
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Bel, can you reveal?
Can you? Honestly Gryff give us something. One tiny thing instead of all that ridiculous trolling.
There are at least 2 Scenarios in which my being alive makes sense,not to mention i question how you just buy into Panda's accusations like that when he hasn't more proof to any of his claims than i do/did.
I don't buy into Panda's accusations. Like i said i read through the thread and I actually believed you until you and Gryff decided on that little show just now.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@Seraph You do have to admit.. it is kinda suspect. It may be clear to you that you just used your own judgement, but to everyone else, it looks like you did a 180. Btw, you can't say EVERYONE was saying it was the only way to clear you- I said I wasn't that suspicious of you and that the plan was stupid.
Was actually directing that at Seraph lol.
You're still not clear in my book, doc.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Can you? Honestly Gryff give us something. One tiny thing instead of all that ridiculous trolling.

I don't buy into Panda's accusations. Like i said i read through the thread and I actually believed you until you and Gryff decided on that little show just now.
Bel, I'll reveal, I'm not about this hinting business, but I doubt there is a duplicate of my role out there which is why I'm waiting.

And the trolling was because the thread was dead.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I don't buy into Panda's accusations. Like i said i read through the thread and I actually believed you until you and Gryff decided on that little show just now.
You're not being honest here i feel,you're much more careful and thoughtful Person Bel than to go through with casting a Vote on me based on 2 lines from us each with a Pepe behind them. If that little "show" was enough to make me Stand Out as a TP and you don't buy into Panda's Accusations then why did you vote for me and Not Gryff of whom you repeatedly mentioned that you got nothing on him contrary to me who dropped Hints,revealed his 2 Roles,his Night Actions and even went with the Plan? True fair enough,it might seem suspect that i suddenly went with it despite my Worries and griefs with it,but what other Option was there at the time to try and prove it? I have been saying that i'm fine with them lynching me since yesterday if it makes them feel better,i clearly am trying but nobody is giving me anything but accusations here,what else was i supposed to do? I couldn't say and i still cannot say who exactly is fellow Town and who isn't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Seraph You do have to admit.. it is kinda suspect. It may be clear to you that you just used your own judgement, but to everyone else, it looks like you did a 180. Btw, you can't say EVERYONE was saying it was the only way to clear you- I said I wasn't that suspicious of you and that the plan was stupid.

You're still not clear in my book, doc.
Fair enough,i believe Kato had voiced disagreement as well.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
At work now, going to votekill Kato
 

Finalbeta

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
34
Age
31
Country
Italy
Votekill TSPanda

Didn't like his behaviour in this game. He has been far too OMGUS overall.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Question

Who here is ok with killing Beta?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Me, but I'm still waiting on Panda's results. But if he's TP I feel it's better to leave him be for the moment, getting rid of him makes things easier for Mafia.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Just a reminder, the day phase can end sooner if all players lock their votes soon.:cheerbunny​
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I wouldn't mind it either,my Vote isn't locked yet after all,i've mentioned suspicions against him today as well.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
You're not being honest here i feel,you're much more careful and thoughtful Person Bel than to go through with casting a Vote on me based on 2 lines from us each with a Pepe behind them. If that little "show" was enough to make me Stand Out as a TP and you don't buy into Panda's Accusations then why did you vote for me and Not Gryff of whom you repeatedly mentioned that you got nothing on him contrary to me who dropped Hints,revealed his 2 Roles,his Night Actions and even went with the Plan? True fair enough,it might seem suspect that i suddenly went with it despite my Worries and griefs with it,but what other Option was there at the time to try and prove it? I have been saying that i'm fine with them lynching me since yesterday if it makes them feel better,i clearly am trying but nobody is giving me anything but accusations here,what else was i supposed to do? I couldn't say and i still cannot say who exactly is fellow Town and who isn't.
You're free to feel whatever you want. You're also free to vote whoever you want. I don't have the luxury of being "thoughtful" today as I've already explained. This wall of why you feel I'm not being honest is unnecessary. You want to vote me because I voted you. Its ok to be petty. In fact just follow Gryff's lead like a good boy and maybe he'll kill you last.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Me, but I'm still waiting on Panda's results. But if he's TP I feel it's better to leave him be for the moment, getting rid of him makes things easier for Mafia.
But if he turns out TP then that still means we'll lose 2 Members per night no? Wouldn't it still be a win?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're free to feel whatever you want. You're also free to vote whoever you want. I don't have the luxury of being "thoughtful" today as I've already explained. This wall of why you feel I'm not being honest is unnecessary. You want to vote me because I voted you. Its ok to be petty. In fact just follow Gryff's lead like a good boy and maybe he'll kill you last.
This Wall is questioning your Decision and not proving you as dishonest,i don't get why you're putting up a front like that,i also did not disregard in any way your circumstances did i?
I didn't vote you either so...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top