Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Because he was the first to votelock on Panda. And he has been my main suspect for going on 2 days. Besides, it will make Panda have to choose if he wants to ride Seraph or go with Kato. Same with Seraph. Since there are three votes already on Panda, unless Final, Seraph, and Kato, are all magically townie
- the mafia are trying to lynch their competition. Kato is the one I am going with. Hands down.
Because this game is a very basic game. The only plot twist is the TP and what I believe to be is multiple copy roles.
Probably hoping for some ship jump shenanigans since there is one mafia team. A bar keeper role is an odd role out for a game like this. Plus it’s not like the mafia at this point won’t know or can guess what everyone is and can come up with what happen every night.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Spy(#723/724), we need the results. Also looks like Finalbeta lurking the thread, wonder if he'll answer my questions.
 

Finalbeta

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
34
Age
31
Country
Italy
Why are you guys asking for roles? There are still different power roles in the game.

That's scummy in my opinion.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Staying silent makes you even more suspicious.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Why are you guys asking for roles? There are still different power roles in the game.

That's scummy in my opinion.
Ok, different question:

How many people have you killed? Does it ever get hard trying to wash all that blood on your hands?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, sorry, that was two questions. You can just answer one of them.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Aren’t there two votelocks? :hmm@Host-Kuns
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why?
What do you find wrong with the BK results?
I am surprised you trust the BK results that well. Besides we know almost nothing about people’s night actions dead players + the mafia. It would be so easy to make it up at this stage. Our “spy” is MIA suddenly, our detectives are dead, suddenly we have a bar keeper with all these results who hasn’t went after a person. the. whole. game. No prostitute willing to come forward. Then people still hiding roles. Like you and Final.

Let’s be honest here. The only reason you guys aren’t jumping on Kato the way you’re jumping on everyone else is because I said something. You think in the back of your minds that I am trying to lynch a poor townie.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The favoritism in this game is beyond me.
How people were allowed to slide for so long while I got bullied all game..... This is why I said I was a distraction and needed to die. Your attention is on me too much when you should be wondering what everyone else is doing. If you aren’t going to lynch me, you need to be finding another suspect that you can agree on. None of you are being team players. None you can agree on anyone and the mafia are hiding in that blind spot. They know who to lynch and who not to lynch. You can either go with me and pick kato or choose someone else. Done with asking.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Aren’t there two votelocks? :hmm@Host-Kuns
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I am surprised you trust the BK results that well. Besides we know almost nothing about people’s night actions dead players + the mafia. It would be so easy to make it up at this stage. Our “spy” is MIA suddenly, our detectives are dead, suddenly we have a bar keeper with all these results who hasn’t went after a person. the. whole. game. No prostitute willing to come forward. Then people still hiding roles. Like you and Final.

Let’s be honest here. The only reason you guys aren’t jumping on Kato the way you’re jumping on everyone else is because I said something. You think in the back of your minds that I am trying to lynch a poor townie.
First of all, relax....

Who said I trust them, as far as I know, I haven't said I trust anyone. I just wanted to know why you didn't.

Yes, it could be easy. Yes, it's fishy that for the 3rd time in 5 games he is Barkeeper.
I'll wait for the Spy results.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
Alright, I'll start with my night actions. I was at first going to bullshit you all with memes but truth be told Im really tired and this game is pushing my IQ's to the outer limit. Fuck it.

N1 and N2 I block Jinx
Here goes, Maramalade was right, I'm the prostitute. The first two nights I targeted Jinx because I didn't trust her for as far as I could throw her. Since only one person died and I had blocked her, I figured she might be the killing party. Then I blocked her again and it was two kills a night. Like she said, someone would have had to have blocked her twice in a row, which she couldn't know unless she did something and it was blocked. I do still consider that it could be a mafia role that I blocked, but read on. Panda's suck at throwing so go figure. Once she started saying "I got blocked" I decided she wasn't a higher target priority than people I had real trust issues with.

Why I jumped onto Demon
With two killing parties, prostitute is arguably more important than doc (not), so I decided to feign having a useless role so that 1. the mafia and SK wouldn't feel like I was sitting on an important role (after all, I just now killed a doc) and 2. so that the mafia would think they'd have a great chance at framing me during the day phase :derp

Making everyone target Jinx
Alright, so of course my plan did sound like I was throwing Erichi and Seraph to the wolves, but there was a plan: as long as everyone targeted who they had to, we could obtain new useful information. Given that I kept claiming that Seraph must be mafia, I assume it's only natural that the first phase of the mafia's plan was to kill Erichi or Van. Now initially I believed they killed Van and were going to go for 'we're all innocent here!' by keeping Erichi alive, but Erichi actually did end up dying. The idea of my reasoning was, 'if Seraph lives while Erichi dies, between Jinx and Seraph, someone is bullshitting us'. Of course, Erichi had to manually be targeted, since I blocked her.

Jinx and Seraph situation reminds me of Gnut
This allowed me to realize that the mafia was likely setting up both Jinx and Seraph? Ngl I'm high, but the more I read the dumb shit Seraph says, the less I believe this is an act. If at this point that man is mafia give him an oscar. So I went through his history and well I honestly just don't think someone can be this blatantly bad at lying and also still alive. Seraph is simply bait for me. As is Jinx. Killing Erichi over Shino or me is simple proof of this. Maybe Seraph is both mafia and bait, but I digress.

Moving on. The next night I blocked Kato, still with highly mixed feelings about this all. When I blocked him I thought he was still in leagues with Seraph and Jinx and then also Gryff and etc etc., basically stupid Takuchi planted early in my head how large the mafia was and it kept me suspicious of too many people at once. So earlier today I dropped Jinx and now I'm more or less inclined to drop Seraph. Mostly because compwise it simply isn't impossible for there to be two apprentices. There are three doctors, two killing parties, a freeman, I can buy into these premises. I remember this DBZ game I hardcore went after Greg because he posted suspiciously and I really had just a strong gut feeling. He flipped town and I was killed just after so yeah, there we go.

FinalBeta: People with 13 posts don't come back to post on D5 after 2 days of NP
Currently, given current posting behaviour, I'd like to draw everyone's attention to FinalBeta. We just now went through this 2 year long night phase. Beta has 13 posts. Why is he still posting?? He doesn't want to play but still sticks around?? Why bother? If he's an inactive townie, who's he really harming? No, our away player with a year of experience is only posting out of obligation. He's definitely killing party. He might even be SK, but I think he's killing party because no one, including mafia who could easily frame him, is going for him.

Kato is not BK this time.
Kato's BK post is a massive meme. Initially, I gave him the gregifit of the doubt because last time he was BK and I kind of got him killed. Sure, I was mafia but I felt bad. But today especially, I don't agree with his p Night 1, he blocks either me, Zasz or Seraph. At first, it seemed like he did it to frame me specifically, but if I got a result back, and Zasz was using his poison to kill Lambu, then he'd have had to have blocked Seraph. That would mean Seraph would reveal himself as a mafia something if he flipped, and he'd have conveniently targeted two mafia. Night 2 he reserves the possibility to back me up when I say that my spy claim onto Demon might be paranoid. Night 3 he reveals Det kappa, of course he'd target 5 people just to spread thin the possibility of him being spy'd on by me (since he's an ability user). Finally, Night 4, he was blocked so unless he's makin- oh, weird that I'm targeted all four nights, but not on the nights that det is revealed and I definitely claim to have used my ability (((redirected on other nightsXDD))).

Truth be told, I'd go deeper into why he's suspect, but he's been so hardcore targeting me it's more or less obvious that he killed Erichi just to set me up against Jinx, who he has also been going after. He's been pushing to go onto Daws, even tagged me, kept pushing for confessions etc.

Gryff??
I had some 200iq conjecture here, but it's mostly that Daws, Marma and Belse are not going after anyone like shark hungry for blood whereas our dudes are trying to blame anyone they can.

Idk
As for the fourth member/killer, well it's someone between Daws, Marma and Belse? I think? Idk. Good luck. Sorry today, some bad shit happened and I didn't cope too well. At least I'll have posted my final, actual thoughts on the game, late as it may be.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votelock Kato

There can be only one truth and that truth is fuck you mafia
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
I had a bunch of quotes prepared but the game ends in one hour not two, so you'll mostly have to take my word for this and go look back yourself? ish, if I survive, I'm dead by tomorrow. In fact, as long as the SK lives, town actually lives. It's amazing that our lifeline is trying their darnedest to finish us off.

Anyway, I made the effort. Sorry @Demonspeed, if not for the freeman thing, this would have been more elegant. For what it's worth, I at least got to post my thoughts and deductions on the game, during the game, and I totally outdid myself by making it to D5 :feelsgoodman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You said you were spy tho lmao
Yeah so I wouldn't be killed during the night. And the night after. And what do you know? Copan still lives bro
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Wew ok,a twist,i didn't expect that good thing i did not lock my vote :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
At the end of this i owe Panda an Apology :nerd
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
Fyi, in case it's not clear, my targets were (Jinx/Jinx/Erichi (to prevent her from killing herself)/Kato).

I dropped Seraph for the same reason I suspected Zasz and I dropped Jinx for the same reason you'd want to stop suspecting Farf. I was trusting Kato like I'd trust Greg but eh, it's hard with his meme post. It's just too perfect. I genuinely believe N4 contains all his mafia members because he needs that going into the endgame. And Jinx is in there so I'd go for her instead.

Ironically, it may be too late now, but yeah, whatever, I'll try harder next time~
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@HOSTS
I noticed that Panda's Vote is still on my Name,could you remove it please? Since it is behinds Kato as locked now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So we don't have a confusion or something.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
Wew ok,a twist,i didn't expect that good thing i did not lock my vote :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
At the end of this i owe Panda an Apology :nerd
Yeah, it's okay Seraph, until a short while back I was going to name my next diss track after you. But uh, I don't know how to put it, if Demon had flipped mafia, you and Jinx would have been trying to play decoy? But he didn't... And I just couldn't understand why the fuck the mafia would go all in like that...

Finally, I figured you probably didn't... It was just too convenient, and Eri dying despite me blocking her means that the mafia knows that Jinx is not mafia. Otherwise they wouldn't leave Seraph alive as well. It's impossible. Of course, the SK could have then killed Eri, and that would cause a situation wherein I hunt both Jinx and Seraph, which I was actually doing I suppose.

Ill be really embarrassed if I'm wrong about Jinx and Seraph xd, but for now I'll believe in my deduction
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
The Thing with Kato,had me confused after i heard he claims to be BK,since if he had such an Important Role(Based on his Information to us) he would've been targetted much earlier by the Mafia or possible TP,not to mention by his own words he gave a rather obvious hint very early on,idk why sell yourself out if you have such a Role?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,688
Gender
Female
Country
China
But I can't figure it out :notlikethis

I don't believe marma is SK. She could be, but I just don't think so. Belse voted Seraph, so currently, I'm softly considering her. She hasn't revealed yet either, I believe. Well, we'll see.

@Seraph change to Kato? If I'm wrong even now, just kill me tomorrow. Im sure the mafia won't if I am lul
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The Thing with Kato,had me confused after i heard he claims to be BK,since if he had such an Important Role(Based on his Information to us) he would've been targetted much earlier by the Mafia or possible TP,not to mention by his own words he gave a rather obvious hint very early on,idk why sell yourself out if you have such a Role?
BK isn't more important than single target, sure-to-produce-desired-results kind of roles. And by not actually claiming it, he sets himself up for the plausible higher claim. The proof that he's full of shit is that he targeted me all four nights so that he could always make the counter claim that I got fucked by redirection in case I said I went after him.

The reason I didn't mention anything about D1 was so that no one on their side could make D1 claims before I did so (notice how you and Jinx did, but Kato, Gryff and Final all haven't). They were all pushing for the spy results and me waiting for as long as I did forced him to use this stupid list of him. Had I revealed earlier or cosplayed as spy still, I wouldn't be able to reliably give this info.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top