I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
As much as I’d like to experience a train wreck game with those three hosts again (did I play the last one or just spectate... can’t even remember), I’m not sure I’ll have time. Especially depending on how many players we end up with.
But put me as pending and maybe I can put in a lel effort for the lulz host trio.
As much as I’d like to experience a train wreck game with those three hosts again (did I play the last one or just spectate... can’t even remember), I’m not sure I’ll have time. Especially depending on how many players we end up with.
But put me as pending and maybe I can put in a lel effort for the lulz host trio.
Sorry but i will be taking a hiatus from forum life soon,at least from October. That's mainly because i have huge studies now which will take up lot of my time and it's a question of my career.
I may create one or two Anime threads,bit post and mainly lurk.But I won't post much.Or maybe not all.
I will return sometime in future but when it is difficult to tell.
Sorry but i will be taking a hiatus from forum life soon,at least from October. That's mainly because i have huge studies now which will take up lot of my time and it's a question of my career.
I may create one or two Anime threads,bit post and mainly lurk.But I won't post much.Or maybe not all.
I will return sometime in future but when it is difficult to tell.
Good luck in your studies, I hope you succeed.
To think after your training this game will be your last, and then you will leave form the forum for sometime
Let's make this game great.
Good luck in your studies, I hope you succeed.
To think after your training this game will be your last, and then you will leave form the forum for sometime
Let's make this game great.