Baseless statements tho, Shark. You've got no steady data to back you up on that for any series nor do you know the distribution of the majority of the digital sales among the different demographics.
You're downplaying the complexity of an entire industry by just throwing numbers out without any credible data.
I think that the comparison with Toriko is the best one with what we have for Black Clover for now. Even if Toriko was bigger. BC is a success but with the promotion that it had, it didn't reach such point.
Look like for #36/37 :
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Lead color)
The Promised Neverland (Color)
Akira AMANO or Yôichi AMANO (On 5ch, the guy talks about the AMANO "which is successful" so I assume it's Akira) Oneshot (Color)
Jigokuraku - Special chapter (Color)
Yet another killer cover for Act-Age. Whoever is designing them should really help out the person in charge of Dr. Stone's covers. Saiki looks really peaceful as well
Look like for #36/37 :
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Lead color)
The Promised Neverland (Color)
Akira AMANO or Yôichi AMANO (On 5ch, the guy talks about the AMANO "which is successful" so I assume it's Akira) Oneshot (Color)
Jigokuraku - Special chapter (Color)
Baseless statements tho, Shark. You've got no steady data to back you up on that for any series nor do you know the distribution of the majority of the digital sales among the different demographics.
You're downplaying the complexity of an entire industry by just throwing numbers out without any credible data.
Notice how Sharkbait is defending BC with baseless claims yet you don't see Ice King popping in saying "Proof?? Certainties??". Really makes you think.
I don't know what it is about this Act-Age cover but something seems off about it. I think it's the reddish tint around the eyes making them look exhausted.
Since I doubt Kimetsu is airing before TPN I want studio/key staff info on the later before any more info on the former (aside from maybe a season it will air in)
Hahaha...no. Its boost is actually lower than World Trigger's in fact even with an anime boost its losing out to Neverland which doesn't even have an anime. I would bring up Toriko comparisons but that actually sold well in its first year.
I think that the comparison with Toriko is the best one with what we have for Black Clover for now. Even if Toriko was bigger. BC is a success but with the promotion that it had, it didn't reach such point.
Notice how Sharkbait is defending BC with baseless claims yet you don't see Ice King popping in saying "Proof?? Certainties??". Really makes you think.
Ah Gotouge and her unlimited love for bicolor hair. I kind of wish if Tokitou is on the cover they would show his sword color. Still among "pillar cover" volume 8 with Rengoku on it is my most favorite.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.