Ah, con nadie, es una frase de Martín Fierro contra las adversidades.Con quien estas peleando Hardy-kun?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Your Spanish definetly got betterOh I see Spanish. Donde estas mi Google translate?
Hi Des.

Ah, con nadie, es una frase de Martín Fierro contra las adversidades.Con quien estas peleando Hardy-kun?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Your Spanish definetly got betterOh I see Spanish. Donde estas mi Google translate?
Hi Des.


Well fuckYou managed to mix both languages actually![]()


Pretty fun interview. I'm quite neutral when it comes to him, I find him fun and tallented but wouldn't want him in a team I support as his massive ego (that he turned into a meme, but still exists) can be detrimental inside the locker room (not only with teammates but managers themselves).

@WaterlinkedgirlGonna leave these in your thread since I saw these amazingly Prince of Tennis fanarts when I was checking my ''artist you follow'' list on Pixiv.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()


Large,XL,XXL?LOL
I'm complicated with clothes, but I appreciate it '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

