The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Random thoughts

If there were cutest member category in community awards and if I were to nominate one, I would nominate Bia-chan

/pinches Bia-chan's cheeks
/pats Bia-chan's head
Pompom-chan will be the best candidate! She is just so cute :x3
This one:


Looked much better in real than on a phone pic though. :noworry
What a beautiful pic :swoon
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Besides in here when you want someone to go to the beach with you at night it means you want... well... :hurr
D:

Spaniards...

Lambu was waiting to be noticed by his senpai, like it happened now ^_^
Oh, so I‘m the senpai? Guess it fits.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What a beautiful pic :swoon
I know rite? :hee Could‘ve had decent chances at winning maybe. Ah well.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I know rite? :hee Could‘ve had decent chances at winning maybe. Ah well.
Well that and I had a hard time picking the best photos. Add yours and I'll have a headache @-@
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Oh right, I‘ll have to take some time to vote for the best ones later
While you're at it, are you going to join the poetry contest?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
While you're at it, are you going to join the poetry contest?
I‘m afraid poetry, and especially of the romantic love kind, is quite far outside my area of expertise. So probably not :hmm

What about you Elu?
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
I‘m afraid poetry, and especially of the romantic love kind, is quite far outside my area of expertise. So probably not :hmm

What about you Elu?
Ofc, I'll join. I'm a freaking writer and I love writing stories! :zomg

.....wait, this is poetry. I kind of suck at it, but I'll try my best to make my piece :^_^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,113
Gender
Male
Country
United States
D:

Spaniards...



Oh, so I‘m the senpai? Guess it fits.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I know rite? :hee Could‘ve had decent chances at winning maybe. Ah well.
vote for cha. :nod

:hi
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
gry and ramba ka wuld be cool if they ended up ravaz in some guy
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,215
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,785
Gender
Female
Country
China
Random thoughts

If there were cutest member category in community awards and if I were to nominate one, I would nominate Bia-chan

/pinches Bia-chan's cheeks
/pats Bia-chan's head
????
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,785
Gender
Female
Country
China
I think it'd more accurate to say smacks lips
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
for me blueblo boi easily wins it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lady pompom why is noblesse arc soooo boring
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,215
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
for me blueblo boi easily wins it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lady pompom why is noblesse arc soooo boring
:XD Probably because they're repeating the formula of past arcs. At least they're connecting the plot with 1st season (when Crombell was still the greatest villain behind the schemes).
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,785
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ugh okay you're making a strong case for yourself

so cute
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
:XD Probably because they're repeating the formula of past arcs. At least they're connecting the plot with 1st season (when Crombell was still the greatest villain behind the schemes).
well yeah but atleast in prev arcs characters were interesting, but these ones oh well atleast ToG delivers
 
Top