The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,220
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ugh okay you're making a strong case for yourself

so cute

That was my way of saying pandas are cute, and we have members like Erin-chan, Elusia and Asako-chan for the cute category too, imagine it, Pando-kun! A category like that would be cuteness overload <_>

well yeah but atleast in prev arcs characters were interesting, but these ones oh well atleast ToG delivers
Indeed :XD Many people were complaining about that. The past arcs weren't as good as the first 3, but still had interesting moments, this one is somehow tedious, buT I'm still hyped for the last fight
Between Crombell and frankenstein, if Rai doesn't steal the spotlight, it is

ToG is on it's golden ages again, but overall I think it was always ore elaborate (plot-wise) than Noblesse.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan

That was my way of saying pandas are cute, and we have members like Erin-chan, Elusia and Asako-chan for the cute category too, imagine it, Pando-kun! A category like that would be cuteness overload <_>



Indeed :XD Many people were complaining about that. The past arcs weren't as good as the first 3, but still had interesting moments, this one is somehow tedious, buT I'm still hyped for the last fight
Between Crombell and frankenstein, if Rai doesn't steal the spotlight, it is

ToG is on it's golden ages again, but overall I think it was always ore elaborate (plot-wise) than Noblesse.
i am still hopeful that crombell is not an end game, i somehow hope rais elder brother survived
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who that.
knightmare of something i dont remember heaven? something edgy. Couldnt tag him i guess he name changed
--- Double Post Merged, ---
But Bia is a pompom bunny:



GG ç.ç
farfadontus, take me to aram onegai
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England

That was my way of saying pandas are cute, and we have members like Erin-chan, Elusia and Asako-chan for the cute category too, imagine it, Pando-kun! A category like that would be cuteness overload <_>
All are irrelavant because in this cute battle I will win from all of you, you know why? Because I will Nipaa~ you all!

 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
My wonderful Pompom-chan can I have your permission to use this one in my drinking shake collection of Lambirds? You are bringing me on more sudden ideas.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Someone told me she's time bomb in mg this time
??? Why are you spoiling things here
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,220
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
My wonderful Pompom-chan can I have your permission to use this one in my drinking shake collection of Lambirds? You are bringing me on more sudden ideas.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


??? Why are you spoiling things here
Sure master <_> nothing I haven't learned with you, sir.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,805
Gender
Female
Country
China
My wonderful Pompom-chan can I have your permission to use this one in my drinking shake collection of Lambirds? You are bringing me on more sudden ideas.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


??? Why are you spoiling things here
Where should I spoil things then??
 
Top