But Bia is a pompom bunny:
GG ç.ç
GG ç.ç
Who that.for me blueblo boi easily wins it
@Lady pompom why is noblesse arc soooo boring--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ugh okay you're making a strong case for yourself
so cute

Indeedwell yeah but atleast in prev arcs characters were interesting, but these ones oh well atleast ToG delivers
Many people were complaining about that. The past arcs weren't as good as the first 3, but still had interesting moments, this one is somehow tedious, buT I'm still hyped for the last fight
![]()
That was my way of saying pandas are cute, and we have members like Erin-chan, Elusia and Asako-chan for the cute category too, imagine it, Pando-kun! A category like that would be cuteness overload
IndeedMany people were complaining about that. The past arcs weren't as good as the first 3, but still had interesting moments, this one is somehow tedious, buT I'm still hyped for the last fight
Between Crombell and frankenstein, if Rai doesn't steal the spotlight, it is
ToG is on it's golden ages again, but overall I think it was always ore elaborate (plot-wise) than Noblesse.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
knightmare of something i dont remember heaven? something edgy. Couldnt tag him i guess he name changedWho that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
farfadontus, take me to aram onegaiBut Bia is a pompom bunny:
![]()
GG ç.ç
Gimme like 4 more hours for me to be home and I'll feed for you ç.çfarfadontus, take me to aram onegai
All are irrelavant because in this cute battle I will win from all of you, you know why? Because I will Nipaa~ you all!![]()
That was my way of saying pandas are cute, and we have members like Erin-chan, Elusia and Asako-chan for the cute category too, imagine it, Pando-kun! A category like that would be cuteness overload![]()
dealGimme like 4 more hours for me to be home and I'll feed for you ç.ç

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We are some interesting creatures.D:
Spaniards...

Oh god why

And as much as Im fond of you my senpai will always be Van, sorry Gry.![]()

tsun-tsunIt has a normal version and a crying version, time for another oneOh god why![]()

something tells me bia is the time bomb in grys MG next time
My wonderful Pompom-chan can I have your permission to use this one in my drinking shake collection of Lambirds? You are bringing me on more sudden ideas.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
??? Why are you spoiling things hereSomeone told me she's time bomb in mg this time
Sure masterMy wonderful Pompom-chan can I have your permission to use this one in my drinking shake collection of Lambirds? You are bringing me on more sudden ideas.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
??? Why are you spoiling things here
nothing I haven't learned with you, sir.Where should I spoil things then??My wonderful Pompom-chan can I have your permission to use this one in my drinking shake collection of Lambirds? You are bringing me on more sudden ideas.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
??? Why are you spoiling things here
no its erinnopeSomeone told me she's time bomb in mg this time