I am the cutestomo, you want to be called the cutest? Heiiisshhhh
You have to choose, or you are the cutest or you are an intellectual...I am the cutest
I llked it. The animation looks amazing and action is joy to the eye. It's really the most comedic take on the franchise. Some of the jokes work, some do not, but overall I were entertained. I wonder if it'll have actual dramatic plot at all, as for now it seems like mutant of the week and lot of gags kind of deal.@Ustegius @Organizized
You guys watching the new TMNT yet? I liked the style when they announced it, animated it's really fluid and great.
Only just watched the first episodes (5 out already iirc), but I liked it, not sure about the amount of jokes though, which always been fairly high, but they upped their anty in that area again.
The new Splinter is definitely the worst of the show, how was this guy a respectable and great teacher that made them the fighters they are today? I'm hoping we get a few 20-minute episodes in-between that do more like the pilot episode.I llked it. The animation looks amazing and action is joy to the eye. It's really the most comedic take on the franchise. Some of the jokes work, some do not, but overall I were entertained. I wonder if it'll have actual dramatic plot at all, as for now it seems like mutant of the week and lot of gags kind of deal.
I also like the characterizations and the new group dynamics of the Turtles. Feels fresh, but no too drastic changes. Only thing that has been turning me really of is the new Splinter. Not sure if the cranky asshole has any redeeming qualities at all.


The board-game or the video-game?Cant believe I convinced my two coworkers to play vampire the masquerade @.@
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Newsworthy was my least fav as well. HypnoPotamus was fun though and I hope he returns as a villain.The new Splinter is definitely the worst of the show, how was this guy a respectable and great teacher that made them the fighters they are today? I'm hoping we get a few 20-minute episodes in-between that do more like the pilot episode.
Just saw the Newsworth episode, definitely my least favorite already, enjoyable though, so one more and I'm up-to-date.![]()
You GMing?Cant believe I convinced my two coworkers to play vampire the masquerade @.@
Haven’t seen the new TMNT at all. Like, not even a trailer or any footage.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're surprised there's a sequel to Fair Tail?What the fuck is happening with japan??![]()
I don't watch all the TMNT stuff, but I haven't heard of this either.Haven’t seen the new TMNT at all. Like, not even a trailer or any footage.
coz she can !I'm late to the party but why was Magi talking so openly about her nipaas
What Ustie said, pen and paper.The board-game or the video-game?
Ah no. My coworker introduced me to the "other company's nerd" in her words lol... He's gonna be the GM ^^ and we'll start next weekend, once Hardy is back, so we still don't have the bloodlines (and well we'll have to explain everything to my two coworkers first xD they know nothing about any RPG game).You GMing?
What bloodlines are they rolling?