The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Hmm, good choice.
Being cute allows you be a supermodel, i approve supermodels.

Reading tenten, is a fucking shit... wanted to read someday Air Gear, like hell i do it now.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,973
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
So quiet..

Did everyone turn into werewolf :grumble
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Ustegius @Organizized

You guys watching the new TMNT yet? I liked the style when they announced it, animated it's really fluid and great.
Only just watched the first episodes (5 out already iirc), but I liked it, not sure about the amount of jokes though, which always been fairly high, but they upped their anty in that area again.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
@Ustegius @Organizized

You guys watching the new TMNT yet? I liked the style when they announced it, animated it's really fluid and great.
Only just watched the first episodes (5 out already iirc), but I liked it, not sure about the amount of jokes though, which always been fairly high, but they upped their anty in that area again.
I llked it. The animation looks amazing and action is joy to the eye. It's really the most comedic take on the franchise. Some of the jokes work, some do not, but overall I were entertained. I wonder if it'll have actual dramatic plot at all, as for now it seems like mutant of the week and lot of gags kind of deal.

I also like the characterizations and the new group dynamics of the Turtles. Feels fresh, but no too drastic changes. Only thing that has been turning me really of is the new Splinter. Not sure if the cranky asshole has any redeeming qualities at all.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I llked it. The animation looks amazing and action is joy to the eye. It's really the most comedic take on the franchise. Some of the jokes work, some do not, but overall I were entertained. I wonder if it'll have actual dramatic plot at all, as for now it seems like mutant of the week and lot of gags kind of deal.

I also like the characterizations and the new group dynamics of the Turtles. Feels fresh, but no too drastic changes. Only thing that has been turning me really of is the new Splinter. Not sure if the cranky asshole has any redeeming qualities at all.
The new Splinter is definitely the worst of the show, how was this guy a respectable and great teacher that made them the fighters they are today? I'm hoping we get a few 20-minute episodes in-between that do more like the pilot episode.

Just saw the Newsworth episode, definitely my least favorite already, enjoyable though, so one more and I'm up-to-date. :nod
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I assume the pen&paper rpg.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The new Splinter is definitely the worst of the show, how was this guy a respectable and great teacher that made them the fighters they are today? I'm hoping we get a few 20-minute episodes in-between that do more like the pilot episode.

Just saw the Newsworth episode, definitely my least favorite already, enjoyable though, so one more and I'm up-to-date. :nod
Newsworthy was my least fav as well. HypnoPotamus was fun though and I hope he returns as a villain.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Haven’t seen the new TMNT at all. Like, not even a trailer or any footage.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Haven’t seen the new TMNT at all. Like, not even a trailer or any footage.
:nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What the fuck is happening with japan??:gwah
You're surprised there's a sequel to Fair Tail?

That seems like a silly reaction to have after it's already eight published spin-offs, two planned spin-offs, several light-novels and a very similar new manga.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm late to the party but why was Magi talking so openly about her nipaas
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Haven’t seen the new TMNT at all. Like, not even a trailer or any footage.
I don't watch all the TMNT stuff, but I haven't heard of this either.

Just a small reminder as well that best tmnt is the 2012 nick
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The board-game or the video-game?
What Ustie said, pen and paper.
You GMing?

What bloodlines are they rolling?
Ah no. My coworker introduced me to the "other company's nerd" in her words lol... He's gonna be the GM ^^ and we'll start next weekend, once Hardy is back, so we still don't have the bloodlines (and well we'll have to explain everything to my two coworkers first xD they know nothing about any RPG game).
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5
Top