Last edited:
GallonModVote saves yet another waifu. My god.

Here are the highly acclaimed results. The final round will start soon.
I think it should been an award during MH community awards for overall salt not in just one event where we have that forced Salt from some users just to simply claim that awardThe battle for the title of salt lord is now live!

true@Totinona We ( no not u :P ) did it![]()
Indeed, and here they are!I think I need glasses![]()
The fact that syx is not posting edits anymore is very tellingAnd I don't understand how can one put there such friendly user like @syx![]()
.Indeed, and here they are!
![]()
*-*
Shame about Kouka, tho.
Best Manga Panel 2018 it have my nomination
And ofc a big sorry to Erin
At least you remained pure while I sold my soul to Gallon. And you have my whole support for 3rd place 
Oh. Thank god nobody would think that you simply are that salty because no one nominated you.I think it should been an award during MH community awards for overall salt not in just one event where we have that forced Salt from some users just to simply claim that award![]()