Spoiler Akatsuki no Yona Spoiler & Chapter Discussion

SamuelDean

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
253
Reaction score
175
Country
Dragonstone
I think the chance is higher that Kyoga will be more impressed by Yona being the reincarnation of King Hiryuu, since it equates his education. I wonder if Kyoga is as concerned with the normal people as Tae Jun because he doesn t like the efforts of his brother to plant the seeds...I think he said something along the line that he considers them to be farmers rather than soldiers and I do not believe that he meant it in a positive way....Therefore I wonder if Kyoga even thinks that the Izra seeds are a gift....
 

Mini_kinkin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Messages
219
Reaction score
165
Country
Winterfell
No art is beyond criticism. And criticism is not an insult. If an author takes criticism as an insult, then perhaps it's a sign they can't deal with it.

And I'm criticising the last two arcs for structural oddities which make them appear unplanned, not for the direction they went (keep coming back to this, eh?). Especially the Xing Arc. The Forts Arc I suppose had an OK structure, the problem was more with probability stretching (forts in the middle of a forest? A group of Tribe Generals standing up against 1000 soldiers?). So far in the story it's nothing odd to not have planned everything in advance, but it is nonetheless disappointing when the quality of the story drops.
All I am saying is to see how things pan out in this arc to criticise it first. Xing arc did have the whole Gobi thing...but this arc is going well so far according to me. Criticising the story fine, and maybe some aspects are off according to you, but I don't think anything is unplanned in such a popular manga. Kusa has a whole team after all who strategises with her probably. Her editors and everything.

I read the translated chapter and noticed:

1) Iguni didn't save these guys because she is Kashi's daughter or because she doesn't like Soo-Won or because she is Hiryuu...it's because Keishuk laughed at Tae-jun and Tae-Jun stood up for himself to protect these guys and has changed into a better person. This seems reasonable enough to me. In fact, until Yona herself said she wants to follow her dragons to the fight even though she is a lady, Iguni could have cared less the she was Hiryuu. It's this action that reminded Iguni of Kashi's words that she is Hiryuu. So she is not in awe of her simply because she is Hiryuu's reincarnation or something of this sort.

2) She doesn't say she dislikes Soo-Won, she just says she has a bad feeling about him. This is also okay...I know she should be indebted because Soo-Won spared her son's life but not everyone thinks the same way. Even if she didn't support her husband's views, he was killed by Soo-Won after all. She just hasn't interacted enough with Soo-Won to know who he is. Plus this is once again not the reason why she helped Yona.

3) Now hiding Yona had zero benefits for HHB because she has to face Keishuk now anyway. So I wouldn't say it's something lucky like Gobi. The whole sequence was to talk a bit about Yona's mom imo.

4) Yona's mom seems very priest-like. I don't think this is out of place considering there was a huge outbreak with priests in Kouka and would tie in well with the Yu-Hon and Il story. It could actually be that Il killed his own wife to hide the fact the Yona was Hiryuu and keep her hidden away.

They still need to get out of that castle now, looking at the number of men Keishuk has brought with him, Zeno alone is enough to wipe them out. All four together definitely will. Let's see what happens. If anything, Keishuk underestimated these guys and should have brought more men. This is a learning lesson for him. Now before you guys say that he is stupid for underestimating them...who can blame him? He has only heard rumours and not seen the dragons first hand. Plus if he had to take a bigger troop of skytribe Soo-Won would have been alerted. So he needed this to be covert.
 
Last edited:

SamuelDean

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
253
Reaction score
175
Country
Dragonstone
All I am saying is to see how things pan out in this arc to criticise it first. Xing arc did have the whole Gobi thing...but this arc is going well so far according to me. Criticising the story fine, and maybe some aspects are off according to you, but I don't think anything is unplanned in such a popular manga. Kusa has a whole team after all who strategises with her probably. Her editors and everything.

I read the translated chapter and noticed:

1) Iguni didn't save these guys because she is Kashi's daughter or because she doesn't like Soo-Won or because she is Hiryuu...it's because Keishuk's soldiers laughed at Tae-jun and Tae-Jun stood up for himself to protect these guys and has changed into a better person. This seems reasonable enough to me. In fact, until Yona herself said she wants to follow her dragons to the fight even though she is a lady, Iguni could have cared less the she was Hiryuu. It's this action that reminded Iguni of Kashi's words that she is Hiryuu. So she is not in awe of her simply because she is Hiryuu's reincarnation or something of this sort.

2) She doesn't say she dislikes Soo-Won, she just says she has a bad feeling about him. This is also okay...I know she should be indebted because Soo-Won spared her son's life but not everyone thinks the same way. Even if she didn't support her husband's views, he was killed by Soo-Won after all. She just hasn't interacted enough with Soo-Won to know who he is. Plus this is once again not the reason why she helped Yona.

3) Now hiding Yona had zero benefits for HHB because she has to face Keishuk now anyway. So I wouldn't say it's something lucky like Gobi. The whole sequence was to talk a bit about Yona's mom imo.

4) Yona's mom seems very priest-like. I don't think this is out of place considering there was a huge outbreak with priests in Kouka and would tie in well with the Yu-Hon and Il story. It could actually be that Il killed his own wife to hide the fact the Yona was Hiryuu and keep her hidden away.

They still need to get out of that castle now, looking at the number of men Keishuk has brought with him, Zeno alone is enough to wipe them out. All four together definitely will. Let's see what happens. If anything, Keishuk underestimated these guys and should have brought more men. This is a learning lesson for him. Now before you guys say that he is stupid for underestimating them...who can blame him? He has only heard rumours and not seen the dragons first hand. Plus if he had to take a bigger troop of skytribe Soo-Won would have been alerted. So he needed this to be covert.
I could understand it if she hated him due to the murder of Soo Jin but Soo Won didn t kill him. Soo Jin was betrayed by his own man. Since Iguni lived separately from her husband I don t believe that she loved him that much...It may have just been a reunion out of convenience. ( Iguni spoke of "position" and not from a "marriage of love").

About Keishuk s men...This are soldiers of the royal family...Yona would officially turn against the royal family if she tried to murder these soldiers. So they should be careful! She already helped a foreign country and endangered her own country. A little more and she might be considered a traitor.
 

Mini_kinkin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Messages
219
Reaction score
165
Country
Winterfell
I could understand it if she hated him due to the murder of Soo Jin but Soo Won didn t kill him. Soo Jin was betrayed by his own man. Since Iguni lived separately from her husband I don t believe that she loved him that much...It may have just been a reunion out of convenience. ( Iguni spoke of "position" and not from a "marriage of love").

About Keishuk s men...This are soldiers of the royal family...Yona would officially turn against the royal family if she tried to murder these soldiers. So they should be careful! She already helped a foreign country and endangered her own country. A little more and she might be considered a traitor.
Yeah I guess Soo-Jin may not be a plausible reason...but she still doesn't hate Soo-Won...a bad feeling is very different from hate. It could just be her opinion or maybe she doesn't know much about politics or what good Soo-Won is doing for the country to like Soo-Won in the first place.
I mean, she was of the opinion that ladies should just watch everything unfold from the sidelines.​
Or conversely she has already heard the rumours that Soo-Won killed Il and since Kashi was her friend, doesn't like that.

Yes pretty sure the dragons know that they can't kill his men. Let's see what happens.
 

@Aylinn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
204
Reaction score
268
Country
Poland
All I am saying is to see how things pan out in this arc to criticise it first. Xing arc did have the whole Gobi thing...but this arc is going well so far according to me. Criticising the story fine, and maybe some aspects are off according to you, but I don't think anything is unplanned in such a popular manga. Kusa has a whole team after all who strategises with her probably. Her editors and everything.
It is not uncommon that there are things that were not planned in a long running series. Just because she has editors does not mean that everything would be planned or caught during this stage. For example: I could tell that in Harry Potter certain things Rowling made up late in the game like Deathly Hallows. I am sure it was something that came to her head no earlier than during writing book six. Especially seeing how it the last book it suddenly appears that Harry’s invisibility cloak turns out to be super unique and different from others, something the three friends never noticed earlier for inexplicable reasons.

They still need to get out of that castle now, looking at the number of men Keishuk has brought with him, Zeno alone is enough to wipe them out. All four together definitely will. Let's see what happens. If anything, Keishuk underestimated these guys and should have brought more men. This is a learning lesson for him. Now before you guys say that he is stupid for underestimating them...who can blame him?
Keishuk in the last two chapters is ok. He didn’t buy Tea-jun’s bullshit and he planned ahead his moves by stationing the Sky soldiers, so he has the potential to develop into a way more interesting antagonist than Gobi. I don’t mind that he was not prepared for the four dragons now. I would expect him to be prepared better next time if he does not manage to catch them now.

About Keishuk s men...This are soldiers of the royal family...Yona would officially turn against the royal family if she tried to murder these soldiers. So they should be careful! She already helped a foreign country and endangered her own country. A little more and she might be considered a traitor.
I wonder he may already think from her meddling in the tribes and how she gathers powerful allies that she wants to overthrow Soo-won, which is also why I suspect that it was Soo-won’s order to capture them and not to harm them. I think trying to kill them, especially Yona in this situation, would be more like Keishuk’s style.
 
Last edited:

Maryam mohamed

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 4, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
16
Age
28
Country
Canada
you guys a few more days left until chapter 164, what are your predictions about it. I want more flashbacks or the POV TO MOVE TO SOOWON LIKE GEEEEZ
 
Last edited:

@Aylinn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
204
Reaction score
268
Country
Poland
you guys a few more chapters left until chapter 164, what are your predictions about it. I want more flashbacks or the POV TO MOVE TO SOOWON LIKE GEEEEZ
Well, I think either they somehow manage to escape or Yona and company will need to surrender to Keishuk.

I suppose they may need to surrender if escaping meant beating a good deal of guards, because if Yona and company does it then Tea-jun will be in trouble. I guess it is likely that Yona will not want to make additional troubles for Tea-jun.

If Yona and company manage to escape secretly, then Keishuk will need to plan his next move to successfully catch them in order not to look like a loser or another Gobi. However, I can still see troubles for Tea-jun in this scenario. I am fairly certain that Keishuk will not believe that Tea-jun knew nothing about them.

If Yona and company surrender to Keishuk, I hope Keishuk will find evidence of her and Tea-jun's treason and they will face accusations of high treason and the prospect of a fitting punishment like being burnt on the stake. I would really like to see all the characters struggle with this not so nice situation, especially Soo-won. Besides, I think this turn of events can give him some development and a lot of page-time.

But we shell see.
 

Trjpyo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2017
Messages
139
Reaction score
67
Country
Water Tribe
Finally back from summer vacation! Was typing from the airport last time i was here!

Anyway... I've read the spoilers for 162 and truth be told im quite disappointed at this kidnapping plot. Its getting old. The author is using the same modus operandi for sei-xing-kai. Somebody gets kidnapped(yona/lili frm sei) or hostaged(dragons in xing) and thats how they enter/stay the country and get involved. I know this is shoujo and ur classic D.I.D is used but... Is there any other way for the protags to enter the scene other than this?
 
Last edited:

@Aylinn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
204
Reaction score
268
Country
Poland
I am not enthusiastic about another kidnapping arc too. However, if Kusanagi has some idea and executes it well, it may still be good.

One person had an idea that they may find Yona too precious to keep her as an ordinary prisoner and instead they will try to force her into marriage, I suppose, with Kurevo, since he conquered Li-Hazara. As a result, Hak with the dragons will need to ask Soo-won for help, which can be done, because the greater the distance from Hiryuu castle, the greater problem they have with their power, so attacking a castle in Kai may be not so easy even for them and Soo-won and his allies like Keishuk should not like the idea of a foreign dude, especially one who has intention of conquering Kouka, to legitimize his claims to the throne.

I like this idea, because if executed well, it means that:
The kidnapping would not feel so repetitive.
It can give a lot of spotlight and growth to both Hak and Soo-won.
It can lead to some intensive and interesting interactions between Hak and Soo-won.

It all depends on whether Kusanagi has an interesting idea and executes it well.

Or maybe once they find out more about Yona, they will not kidnap her, but use information about her in another way like starting a war with Kouka in her name. Kurevo would do it anyway, but this way he may sow propaganda that he is the good guy who fights the evil usurper Soo-won. This way he can mess a lot with the people of the Fire Tribe, who admire and almost worship Yona, but have too limited knowledge about her to realise that Kurevo is selling them bullshit.
 
Last edited:

Trjpyo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2017
Messages
139
Reaction score
67
Country
Water Tribe
One person had an idea that they may find Yona too precious to keep her as an ordinary prisoner and instead they will try to force her into marriage, I suppose, with Kurevo, since he conquered Li-Hazara. As a result, Hak with the dragons will need to ask Soo-won for help, which can be done, because the greater the distance from Hiryuu castle, the greater problem they have with their power, so attacking a castle in Kai may be not so easy even for them and Soo-won and his allies like Keishuk should not like the idea of a foreign dude, especially one who has intention of conquering Kouka, to legitimize his claims to the throne.
This sounds like the sei arc but transposed to a higher key especially if you put it this way
It can give a lot of spotlight and growth to both Hak and Soo-won.
It can lead to some intensive and interesting interactions between Hak and Soo-won..
Or maybe once they find out more about Yona, they will not kidnap her, but use information about her in another way like starting a war with Kouka in her name. Kurevo would do it anyway, but this way he may sow propaganda that he is the good guy who fights the evil usurper Soo-won. This way he can mess a lot with the people of the Fire Tribe, who admire and almost worship Yona, but have too limited knowledge about her to realise that Kurevo is selling them bullshit.
This sounds more like Gobi being kuervos strategist. Gobi was believable to xing citizens bec he is a citizen of xing who holds power and authority(religious) in that country. As for kuervo... hes a foreigner and hes already notorious for devastating fire tribe lands recently. No matter how a usurper soowon is, i wouldnt believe the words of a foreigner whos reputation has already discredited his credibility.
 

@Aylinn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
204
Reaction score
268
Country
Poland
This sounds like the sei arc but transposed to a higher key especially if you put it this way
Kind of yes, it will be similar to Sei arc. I thought it may be like a continuation to their development and this time they will be forced to interact with each other more and not just when the need arises.

I will just not mind if the story puts Yona aside for a while and gives Soo-won and Hak and their friendship more spotlight.
This sounds more like Gobi being kuervos strategist. Gobi was believable to xing citizens bec he is a citizen of xing who holds power and authority(religious) in that country. As for kuervo... hes a foreigner and hes already notorious for devastating fire tribe lands recently. No matter how a usurper soowon is, i wouldnt believe the words of a foreigner whos reputation has already discredited his credibility.
Some of the Fire Tribe folks seem to be crazy enough about Hiryuu to buy whatever they are told and whoever tells them. But, yeah good point that Kuervo probably already does not have a good reputation among the people of the Fire Tribe, because of his pointless attack.
 

SamuelDean

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
253
Reaction score
175
Country
Dragonstone
I am also not exactly fond of the newest direction of the plot though it seems at least a credible development of the story. Yona is running around with her Draon Warriors like a big fat target. So it is at least a development that makes sense.
Gobi with Kai Empire seems to be a little stretch...I mean if he was at least a pretty agreable person but he looks rather creepy and hardly reliable.

On the other hand this Kuevo guy doesn t look like the smartest person and Gobi can gift them with some informations. In the past men of the church also tried to find earthly help.
 

Y-min

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Country
Abu Dhabi
Here Akatsuki no yona chapter 162
I translate it already but you know translation not that far but it help me a lot

あれは噂の白き龍の爪…?

無事か!?

緑龍が…

捕らえよ!

化け物…殺すな 生け捕りだ

矢を射かけよ

あの黄金の髪の少年にだ
今度は矢尻のついた矢で構わん
確認だ
次は死ぬかどうかのな

私の兄弟はそなた達の実験道具ではない
これ以上私の兄弟を傷つけるのならば
我が右手で引き裂かれる
覚悟を持って挑むがいい

射よ

お待ち下さい!!
何をしておいでですか?

邪魔をするな火の部族

彼らは先日の戦において我々を救ってれた!
何の対義あって彼らに矢を向けるのですか?

この者達は高華国に混乱を招く
化け物だ下がっていろ

あなた方の行動こそが
混乱の元凶ではないですか!

天が遣わした四龍に対し神への冒涜です!
矢をおろせ!彼らのおかげで何人もの
火の部族兵が助かったのだぞ

そうだそうだ

よせ何をする!

我々国王軍に逆らうのか?

その国王軍は戒帝国が
攻めて来た時何かしてくれたか?

そうだ!テジュン様が戒帝国の動きを予見し
それをいち早く緋龍場へ知らせていたのに!
うちのテジュン様はやればできるんだよ!!

我々を救ったのは四龍達だ!!
四龍がいなければ
今頃どうなっていたか!

下がれ火の部族

随分と偉そうだな
ケイシュク参謀

来たか
ハクヨナ姫

あれはヨナ姫とハク将軍

そちらから来て頂けるとは
お会いしたいと思っていたのですよ

付きまとうのやめてくれねえかな
気持ち悪ィから

早くどこかで手当てしないと

私が運ぼう

ヨナ姫!お守りします!

どけ!火の部族
ここは通さんぞ空の部族!

これはこれから拡大していく
であろう事態の縮図だ
だからだから言ったのだ
ヨナ姫は殺すべきだと
このままでは国王の権威が脅かされる

お聞きしたいことがあります
あの四龍という者達は
どこから連れてきたのですか…?

ウチの天才美少年の飯
与えたらついてきたんだよ

こっちからも聞きたい
タレ目がぐったりしてんのは
どういうことだ?
殺意抑えるのにも
そろそろ限界あるんだが…?

ケイシュク参謀!

動くな
全員死にてぇのか?

なるほど
今私と兵士皆死ねば民衆の大半は
こいつらを悪と見なし陛下は
ヨナ姫とハクを処刑する正当な理由が
出来不安材料は消える
ここに首をかける価値はあるか?
いやここではない

剣を引け空の部族兵よ
ヨナ姫お仲間に怪我をさせてしまった
無礼をお詫び申し上げます
四龍と呼ばれる者達の人ならざる
能力に動揺しました
こちらには何の情報もない故

ですが我々は北の国境警備と
再び起こるであろう北との戦に備え
ここに参りました
ここで兵を失えば火の部族…
いや高華国の大敗は免れません

お許し頂けるのなら我々は兵舎に戻り
明日に備えますがそれが叶わぬのなら
覚悟を決めましょうこの国の滅亡と共に

ベラベラとよく喋る

刃を納めなければハクが
悪者にされてしまう

ハク

あの人このまま引き下がると思う?

それはないな

☆キョウガ将軍

なんだここは
裸?
隣を確認する

よかった…

母親がじっと見ていた。
きゃーー
ははは母上なぜ私は一体?

我が息子(29)ながら乙女…

ここは貴賓室あなたは
一晩眠っていたのですよ

そうだ私は風呂場で
母上城内に曲者が
入り込んでいますすぐに
母上?

小さなお医者のお薬はよく効きますね
キョウガ恩人を軽んじれば
誰もあなたを助けません

兄上!

ようやくお目覚めに
額の腫れも引いて
あっ実は諸々ご報告が

聞いている
ヨナ姫達は今母上の屋敷に
身を寄せているらしいな

テジュンの頭を握る
殺される

空の部族兵が母上の屋敷に
近づかないよう警備を強化しろ

えっヨナ姫をケイシュク参謀に
差し出さないのですか?

火の部族はもう空の部族へ
刃向かうわけにはいかない

でしたらなぜ

母上が仰ったのだ
我が民の命の恩人に対し礼を
欠くような将軍になってほしくないと

母上がそのようにお気持ちを
申されるなど我々が子供の頃以来ですね

そうだな

慎ましく理想的な女性である母上
でも父上の後ろでたくさんの言葉を
飲み込んでおられたのかもしれない
そして思うよりずっと誇り高い方であった

己な未熟さが歯痒い

安心して下さい
私も未熟です

ケイシュク参謀に会わなくては
今後の戦略を立てる

ジェハ気がついた?

ここは

テジュンの母上のお屋敷よ
かくまってもらってるの
身体どう?

落ちるのは慣れてる

ゼノは庇わなくていいって何度言えば
わかるのかな?兄ちゃん殴っといてって
ゼノからの伝言だけどどうする?

今は遠慮しとく

テジュンを助けに火の部族領に来たけど
今はかえって迷惑かけるし
そろそろ火の部族領を出た方がいいかな

それでいいの?
まだこの地に心配事あるんでしょ?

殺気立ってる空の部族も
熱狂的な火の部族も少し怖い
四龍がまた巻き込まれそうで

僕は好きで君の
君たちのそばにいるんだ
そんなに僕らを心配しないで
ヨナの頬を触るジェハ

なんだよ

いや

別にいいよ

いや

までもここを離れても安全かどうか
保証はないタレ目今のうちに寝てろ
外のことは俺が見てる

北戒千州千都
リ・ハザランの城

いい軍隊持ってんじゃねーの
ハザラ

まあ騎馬戦じゃ
俺の部隊には敵わねぇがな

おい俺の部下をこんなに使う気か?

ケチんなよ高華国を
ナメない方がいいんだろ

それとお前が連れてきた
あの男はなんだ?
さっきから背後でニタニタ気色悪ィ

そう言うな
こいつは真国の偉い神官様だぜ

ゴビと申します

神官?必勝祈願でもする気か?

お前結構面白ェなハザラ
訳あって真国に帰れねえらしいから
色んな情報をもらう対価として
ここに置いてやってる

ゴビ神官様は高華国の化け物を
一度捕らえたことがあるらしい
どうやって化け物をとらえた?

少女です
四龍と呼ばれる化け物の傍には
常に赤い髪の少女がいて彼らは
その少女を守護しているようでした

ほう女…!

その少女を手に入れれば
四龍も自ずと手に入ります

以上です。ゴビ神官がやっぱりでてきましたね。次回は19号9月5日発売です。
 

Y-min

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Country
Abu Dhabi
I told you guys if they want to drag the dragon monsters they should capture yona
And if I’m not wrong with the Japanese translation then in 162 chapter they say something as my thoughts
 

Trjpyo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2017
Messages
139
Reaction score
67
Country
Water Tribe
Read the eng trans over @panda’s and still quite disappointed at their confrontation. Nothing new. Keishuk asked the wrong questions... It shoud’ve been “what do you plan to do with hhb?” instead of “where did they come from?”

I’ll probably sit this one out, this arc. Cant bear to read any more kidnappings/hostage taking 3 times in a row, which is a bummer considering this is the kai arc.
 

Aniela

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
157
Country
Poland
I quite enjoyed this chapter. Iguni remains a plot device, but Keishuk seems to have more depth than 'Mwaha, let's trample kids 'cause I'm EUVIL'. Seems promising. Hopefully he won't turn Gobi on us (esp. since the actual Gobi is still around).
 

Maryam mohamed

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 4, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
16
Age
28
Country
Canada
I was actually disappointed about this chapter. YES I AM PROUD OF KYEESOOK (EUH) BECS HE ISNT A TYPICAL BAD GUY AND HE IS ACTUALLY SMART. But I hate how kyoga is slowly going to yonas side with the help of his mother( yonas ally). we all see whats happening. and another kidnapping scenario ... I AM DONE. WHERE IS MY BOI SOOWON AT.
 

Teshlola

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 2, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
Country
Raven Tail
yeah it’s kinder get boring now. Just the same storyline yona talking her way to victory. (End of Kai arc)
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This time the opponents will be weary of the dragons in battle.

It's not Yona so much that affects Kyo-ga, but his brother Tae-jun. Same with the mother (she said seeing Tae-jun be inspired was precious). I can understand why Kyo-ga would lean towards Yona eventually. It's kind of complicated for him.
 

@Aylinn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
204
Reaction score
268
Country
Poland
I think I and some other fans just don’t like how characters seem to forget that they owe a lot to Su-won as well. Su-won was very merciful and not only did he spare this family, but also left them in power.

If they easily turn their backs on him, because Yona needs allies, it would just look awful.

And there is Iguni, who seems to be there to give Yona more allies in the Fire Tribe. She seem like a convenient plot device, because she is a character we have never heard before until the last few chapters and who just so happens to be Yona’s mother friend and have a strong influence over Kyo-ga, so Yona does not have to win her at all and Iguni influences Kyo-ga to Yona's benefit.

She also has a bad feelings about Su-won for inexplicable reasons. I would gladly hear an explanation from where is Iguni’s bad feeling coming, especially since Su-won spared her sons’ lives, so I don’t understand what is the cause of the bad feeling from her perspective. She should rather feel grateful for what Su-won did.
 
Top