The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I don't watch all the TMNT stuff, but I haven't heard of this either.

Just a small reminder as well that best tmnt is the 2012 nick
Did you see all the other TMNT stuff then? :o

TMNT '12 is definitely the best of the franchise, something which wasn't that hard to do, to be honest.
On the television/movie-side of the franchise anyway.

Some comics and games are fucking golden. I think you'd like this new series though. (You too, @Organizized ). At least, these 5 episodes that are out, I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@zimbardo @Ustegius @gnut (I think.. I seriously forgot who watched this here)
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Poggers, I've been waiting for Castlevania season 2 :zomg:zomg
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Ustegius I just saw you as a waitor at a restaurant on the Swedish west coast. You haven’t said hi yet, how rude.

Or maybe it’s just a super look-alike, could be that too. :catshrug
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
First kiss. <3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Ustegius I just saw you as a waitor at a restaurant on the Swedish west coast. You haven’t said hi yet, how rude.

Or maybe it’s just a super look-alike, could be that too. :catshrug
Oh my doppelganger.

Just kidding, it was really me. I just don't want to be associated with you in public :eyeroll
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Xad I'm gonna watch the hell outta that (even if it's 'less than perfect')

Dunno why, but I really like the art style from that series
... also, sometimes I wish fire worked like it did in anime
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
First kiss. <3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Oh my doppelganger.

Just kidding, it was really me. I just don't want to be associated with you in public :eyeroll
I watched you all evening and you didn’t kiss anyone so I’m guesing it’s really a doppelgänger.

Also who wouldn’t want to be associated with me? Doesn’t make sense, so. :catshrug

EDIT: Oh, and yay for romance! :uguu
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No idea, Pinterest '-'
ah thought it looked somewhat famil -
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I need a new inspiration again '+'
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Xad I'm gonna watch the hell outta that (even if it's 'less than perfect')

Dunno why, but I really like the art style from that series
... also, sometimes I wish fire worked like it did in anime
I was a bit confused because I thought you were talking about the new TMNT series :lmao

Watching the hell out of it isn't recommendable. If Hell is gone season 3 is gonna be disappointed af :(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
First kiss. <3
Was it consensual? :hmm
 
Top