Omo what's going on here 
Pay me first.One day I'll perfect my full body circumsision, how would you like my first test subject?
![]()
AfterPay me first.

That’s pretty darn accurate.

Omg that's actually so fucking true


shobu = hArmone mostah?I don't think I knew @Shobu_Yoruichi already when I saw Big Mouth, but the Hormone Monster is a spot-on comparison!![]()


FUTMNT '12 is definitely the best of the franchise, something which wasn't that hard to do, to be honest.
On the television/movie-side of the franchise anyway.
Sure, but let's consult with our wives first. Pretty sure they won't be okay with it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm one of the biggest TMNT fans out there, acording to my knowledge.
This lady friend is very into Turtles. Please educate me more sensei!Sure, but let's consult with our wives first. Pretty sure they won't be okay with it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm one of the biggest TMNT fans out there, acording to my knowledge.
I (still) love watching the old live-action movies and both the original and 03 series, I get my pleasure out of it.
But the original series was never "good". It was entertaining, yes. But it was campy as hell, had terrible animation and it's only redeeming points were it's character development (and a few of the story arcs).
The 03 stepped it's game up in the production area, but story-telling was shit, they were all over the place every single season. They jumped the shark so many times they crossed the ocean. It's on-par with the original series, but mainly because this show is missing what made the original one good and vice versa.
The 2012 elevated the whole franchise to a new level, while it had a rougher start than the previous series, it picked up half-way through the first season. It had a great visual style, great animation, great voice-acting and character/story developments through all seasons. And while they changed their story-theme in each season like the 03 one, they actually did it on a grounded level (compared to their respective stories anyway). The way the story progressed in '12 is something you don't really see that often in Western cartoons.
The new show barely started and visually it's the most striking of all with it's art and animation. At this point I doubt it's going to be "better" then any of the others. But then again it's going a whole different route than the former three.
Don't get me started on the anime OVA's, the new live-action movies, they sucked hard. And "The Next Mutation" wasn't much better than your average Kamen Rider series.
12 > 87 - 03 (- 18)
Now, comic or game-wise it's a whole different thing, most of those are great/good.
Just be ashamed you're lacking this knowledge.This lady friend is very into Turtles. Please educate me more sensei!

