The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Maybe I‘m not german :fan
:sexyarf

But yeah your experiences were probably lies, at least judging from the germans I know.
.

:notamused Now that I think about it.....

I remember this really hard bread that I could barely bite. I complained to Nietz who said "Of course, weak girl, you would not appreciate this. Bread isn't suppose to be soft. That's boring. It's suppose to give your mouth a workout first thing in the morning." Of course that comment made me eat it like
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Breakfast growing up is whateva you had time to make..
Growing up I used to eat noodles for breakfast, every day.

Beef noodles, curry noodles, Thai noodles... not sure it was the healthiest choice, but who the fuck cares about health when they are young?

Speaking of other great ways to start the day - I once told my wife that eating steak for breakfast was a British tradition.
Unfortunately for me, she asked my sister who told her I was full of shit...

... shame, as steak is possibly the only thing better, to get you going in the morning, than a Full English breakfast
:invalid
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I used to order in fast food near closing time and saved the food for breakfast.

 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Growing up I used to eat noodles for breakfast, every day.

Beef noodles, curry noodles, Thai noodles... not sure it was the healthiest choice, but who the fuck cares about health when they are young?

Speaking of other great ways to start the day - I once told my wife that eating steak for breakfast was a British tradition.
Unfortunately for me, she asked my sister who told her I was full of shit...

... shame, as steak is possibly the only thing better, to get you going in the morning, than a Full English breakfast
:invalid

I've done worse...

Pizza, hot dogs, spaghetti....
Whateva I felt eating sometimes lmao...

Once in awhile I do that now... lol..
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Growing up I used to eat noodles for breakfast, every day.

Beef noodles, curry noodles, Thai noodles... not sure it was the healthiest choice, but who the fuck cares about health when they are young?
I still eat noodles for breakfast sometimes...

I had a friend who used to eat soft-served ice cream and coke for breakfast. In fact, she first tried mashed potatoes among other things in college (she liked it iirc).
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nowadays...
Hard boiled egg or 2 and some cheese.
Last night or night befores cold meat and banana with granola bar...maybe some grapes too
:cookiehand
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My friend keeps saying I have to play Awakening though, thats perfect for a shipper like me. :lmao
Yes Awakening is shipper-heaven :nod Though FE14 allows for plenty of shipping as well, if not more due to the face-petting thing(even though it was cut from the non-japanese ones :nah)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:notamused Now that I think about it.....

I remember this really hard bread that I could barely bite. I complained to Nietz who said "Of course, weak girl, you would not appreciate this. Bread isn't suppose to be soft. That's boring. It's suppose to give your mouth a workout first thing in the morning." Of course that comment made me eat it like
This is so good :roflMiss „weak girl“, gotta work on them mouth muscles :cop

I like both, though I prefer medium-hard bread. Not too hard, not too soft.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Growing up I used to eat noodles for breakfast, every day.

Beef noodles, curry noodles, Thai noodles... not sure it was the healthiest choice, but who the fuck cares about health when they are young?

Speaking of other great ways to start the day - I once told my wife that eating steak for breakfast was a British tradition.
Unfortunately for me, she asked my sister who told her I was full of shit...

... shame, as steak is possibly the only thing better, to get you going in the morning, than a Full English breakfast
:invalid
Betrayed by the sister.. :noworry
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Nothing escapes me when I delve_deep :cop
Do you deny? :hmm
No denials here, write it down Charles. :rolleyes:
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This is so good :roflMiss „weak girl“, gotta work on them mouth muscles :cop

I like both, though I prefer medium-hard bread. Not too hard, not too soft.
Ok let me perform my mouth exercises real quick...... :errr
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Some decent simple breakfast.

Cant' eat half of it for breakfast 8'D I don't have appetite during mornings, sometimes just coffee.

Bread with eggs, cheese or just fruits are common options for breakfast here, I think :hmm@Crescent Jinx, hard bread is a trouble to chew -.- it's tasty, but feels like I'm lazy to finish eating it fully.

Talking about food... Cooked those with my sis for our tabletop RPG day:

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Cant' eat half of it for breakfast 8'D I don't have appetite during mornings, sometimes just coffee.

Bread with eggs, cheese or just fruits are common options for breakfast here, I think :hmm@Crescent Jinx, hard bread is a trouble to chew -.- it's tasty, but feels like I'm lazy to finish eating it fully.

Talking about food... Cooked those with my sis for our tabletop RPG day:

That looks so pro, like from good bakeries and the likes T.T love those mini hot dogs.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
That looks so pro, like from good bakeries and the likes T.T love those mini hot dogs.
I love those (ç.ç bugged my sis until we got a good recipe to try cooking) and they're not very hard to do (maybe workful, but not hard) :zomg I can send the recipe later, Farfy.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Betrayed by the sister.. :noworry
As much as I love my sister, sometimes she really can be:



Stripping a man from his meat...


:nah

On brighter things - fresh gazpacho (well, blitzed yesterday), bread, and Käsekrainer for breakfast today
:verily
 
Top