Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Zeldris deserve all the happiness in world :emocat
I want to see his full relationship with mel and I mean everything :arf
Nakaba make that prequel happen, I need it :x3
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
Zeldris deserve all the happiness in world :emocat
I want to see his full relationship with mel and I mean everything :arf
Nakaba make that prequel happen, I need it :x3
Yeah Mel and Zel's is not the relationship we'd see in a prequel like that.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
All these speculations about Elizabeth and she wasn't even in one of these SS :amuse.

Gustaf is observing his sister like Helbram was doing before I guess?

Escanor can even beat Hawk at a eating contest. The mightiest man indeed.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
All these speculations about Elizabeth and she wasn't even in one of these SS :amuse.

Gustaf is observing his sister like Helbram was doing before I guess?

Escanor can even beat Hawk at a eating contest. The mightiest man indeed.
And Merlin is the heaviest drinker.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well that was not worth missing a chapter.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
All these speculations about Elizabeth and she wasn't even in one of these SS :amuse.
When I first saw the comment about the short, the first thing I thought was "Elie? They must mean Elaine." A second later, I thought I was wrong and that it was about Elizabeth, but it turns out my first instinct was right.
 

MOLESTERMAN

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
108
Reaction score
126
Age
29
Country
Philippines
I know Zeldris is best boy but when did he become the best boy?
 

ConomARC

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Country
Greece
Posting color pages since the last time I posted. Some are available in the first post, but since there are english Edited Mangas, I will be posting raw images here. Plus the poster from the last Gaiden chapter (found it strange that neither RHN or MS included it).

I will probably scan v14 and Anishin cover soon, having them since quite some time, but too lazy to do anything XD

Chapter 78


Chapter 81


Chapter 87 + Magazine Cover of 2014-35 Issue


Chapter 95 + Magazine Cover of 2014-44 Issue


Chapter 98


Chapter 101 + Magazine Cover of 2014-49 Issue


Chapter 108


Chapter 114 + Magazine Cover of 2015-12 Issue


Chapter 116


Chapter 121 + Magazine Cover of 2015-19 Issue


Chapter 126.5 + Digital Magazine Cover of 2015-26 Issue + Special Poster


---------- Post added May 30, 2015 at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was May 27, 2015 at 07:21 PM ----------

Nanatsu no Taizai v14 + Inside + Animate Illustration Card


Nanatsu no Taizai Official Anime Guide Ani-shin + Inside + Post Card


All scanned by me

---------- Post added June 20, 2015 at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was May 30, 2015 at 04:27 PM ----------

Chapter 128 + Digital Magazine Cover of 2015-29 Issue


---------- Post added July 13, 2015 at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was June 20, 2015 at 05:31 PM ----------

Nanatsu no Taizai v15 + Inside


Scanned by me
Nanatsu no Taizai Novel 3 + Inside + Animate Illustration Card


Nanatsu no Taizai v17 + Inside + Animate Illustration Card


Nanatsu no Taizai v18 + Inside


Nanatsu no Taizai v19 + Inside


All scanned by me
i'm sorry,but the pages can't found with Nanatsu no Taizai v15 v16 v17 v18 and v19+ Inside could you repost them?
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
I know Zeldris is best boy but when did he become the best boy?
He's not exactly Best Boi imo, but he's grown more and more on me since his little tea party, Nakaba's giving him some endearing quirks on top of a relatively sane attitude sure went a long way for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When I first saw the comment about the short, the first thing I thought was "Elie? They must mean Elaine." A second later, I thought I was wrong and that it was about Elizabeth, but it turns out my first instinct was right.
Wasn't Elizabeth in the SS about Bartra's birthday when she was worrying about not having decided on a present for him?!
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
https://m.vk.com/nanadai?z=photo-53220389_456253652/album-53220389_00/rev
Could someone translate? I think it's a comment from Nakaba about theater production
According to GT:
Jul 19, 2018 at 11:08 am
A new trailer for the full-length "Nanatsu no Taizai: Prisoners of the Sky".

Recall that the story promises an original plot, but it will be written personally by Suzuki Nakaba (author of the manga). Japanese premiere of the motion-picture will be held on August 18th
Made some language adaptation, though.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
According to GT:
Jul 19, 2018 at 11:08 am
A new trailer for the full-length "Nanatsu no Taizai: Prisoners of the Sky".

Recall that the story promises an original plot, but it will be written personally by Suzuki Nakaba (author of the manga). Japanese premiere of the motion-picture will be held on August 18th
Made some language adaptation, though.
The black six knights does not seem so much impressive.

Their powers are some weak ass abilities such a shame, i was expecting that these dudes will have more interesting powers like one dude can use his hair .... the other can turn big as a giant i am expecting better than this. It's like nakaba brain stack and couldn't think anything better than this.

Meliodas can probably one shot their entire group with a full counter.

I think the only hope that those who will give money and not bore to death from the shitty action is going to be the indura monster.

I am hoping he will give them at least some average lvl effort otherwise this movie will be disappointed as it's 100%.
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
The black six knights does not seem so much impressive.

Their powers are some weak ass abilities such a shame, i was expecting that these dudes will have more interesting powers like one dude can use his hair .... the other can turn big as a giant i am expecting better than this. It's like nakaba brain stack and couldn't think anything better than this.

Meliodas can probably one shot their entire group with a full counter.

I think the only hope that those who will give money and not bore to death from the shitty action is going to be the indura monster.

I am hoping he will give them at least some average lvl effort otherwise this movie will be disappointed as it's 100%.
Where did you see what abilities the 6 BK have? Did I miss the more extensive trailer? The one with the comment I GT-ed was as poor as ever in info.
Also, Meliodas can FC "Arrow of Salvation" unless asspull, what else do you expect?:3c
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Where did you see what abilities the 6 BK have? Did I miss the more extensive trailer? The one with the comment I GT-ed was as poor as ever in info.
Also, Meliodas can FC "Arrow of Salvation" unless asspull, what else do you expect?:3c
I saw it on youtube wait here is the link to the video
 
Top