The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Fuck the budget.

It's an once-in-a-lifetime investment. :catshrug
Exactly. Just hoping we can get our apartment sold quickly to avoid paying double for too long. But the apartments around here usually don’t take more than two-three weeks before they’re sold, especially in summer/autumn.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So I got my hands on a drone...


(I hate how MH messes with the quality. The original looks so nice :hearts )
Still looks pretty darn cool!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
This place and it's Discord server have been dead the past two weeks.

What's happening? I know ya'll ain't on vacation. :pls
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm doing work placements while I'm studying if you care :question
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
This place and it's Discord server have been dead the past two weeks.

What's happening? I know ya'll ain't on vacation. :pls
Don’t know about the Discord but this place is pretty dead, yeah.

Not that I’m actively trying to keep it alive either.

But I’m on vacation. :catshrug
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What's happening? I know ya'll ain't on vacation. :pls
Tell us some stories tom...
G got good stories to tell...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don’t know about the Discord but this place is pretty dead, yeah.

Not that I’m actively trying to keep it alive either.

But I’m on vacation. :catshrug
That's how you feel..
Smh..


I'm with you...I'm chilling
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Back in the old days...
I would try...

Nowadays, I'm retired and unappreciated...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Tell us some stories tom...
G got good stories to tell...
I'm not good at telling stories, I tend to deviate a lot.

What kind of story do you want to hear?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's said to be the most important meal of the day
Though I feel that this title should be also shared with brunch, elevensies, lunch, dinner, and of course supper...
My father used to say somethig like „eat your breakfast, share your lunch with a friend, and give your evening dinner to your enemy“.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
My father used to say somethig like „eat your breakfast, share your lunch with a friend, and give your evening dinner to your enemy“.
Because the dinner was poisoned?

And just to be sure, you tested it out at lunch?
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm not good at telling stories, I tend to deviate a lot.

What kind of story do you want to hear?
Something funny
Or interesting..
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
A man is useless without his meat lol
:grumble
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because the dinner was poisoned?

And just to be sure, you tested it out at lunch?
No, the meaning behind it is that dinner is bad and you should skip it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
i guess its an international saying
Could be. You heard it before from someone too?

Deathwing sugoi
 
Top