well my parents


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I and your dad would never get along.No, the meaning behind it is that dinner is bad and you should skip it.
Yeah, okay, this is the first thing that popped up in my mind.Lmao
Something funny
Or interesting..
Oh, yeah. A couple days later my dad got a call the the police was on their way to our home. Apparently they stopped at my grandfather's because it was still in his name. My parents were more mad about the fact that I wrecked my umpteenth bike for unnecessary reasons though.Lol
Another case of being young...and curious..
Did your folks ever learn the truth?
I learned nothing.That's lucky as hell.
Hopefully you learn something from that.
Seems like you were kinda reckless/ impulsive...
It's understandable.
Would you believe me when I say it was by accident?Man
..
Wtf was wrong witchu you? Lol
....
I don't have good stories to tell..
Except hood stories lmao. Definitely not on here. lol
How did drinking change you?Reminds me of that time when I was a goody-two-shoes all my youth.
(Basically, until I started drinking, at 16.
)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Suuurreee..Would you believe me when I say it was by accident?
It made the devil on his shoulder appear.How did drinking change you?
Well, it was. We'll save that for the next story-time.Suuurreee..
Lol
Maybe. Depends on context.

DumbassYeah, okay, this is the first thing that popped up in my mind.
Back when I was 15, I got gifted the moped of my grandfather, which I was allowed to drive at 16. Which was still 6/7 months away, iirc.
I didn't have my license for it yet, but one weekend both my parents were away, and my sister too. So I was home alone and I was fucking around with the moped a bit, trying to pimp it up so it could go faster (than the original 25km/h). A friend (who already owned a moped/license) came over to help.
Once we were done, we decided to take it for a test drive, I didn't want to. But seeing as no one was home, why the fuck not.
We were riding around for maybe a hour, hour and a half, when suddenly I got shook because a policecar was driving behind me.
I got scared. started yelling at my friend to go down the bend on the left instead of keeping straight, so we could "outrun" them in the inner-streets.
Obviously, they were just coincidentally driving there, probably didn't even notice us.
While driving towards/in the other street (in a curve) I didn't look in front me, instead I kept looking behind me, keeping an eye on the police car.
Not smart, as I drove into a car. One of the (back then) newer Chrysler cars back then. Pacifica maybe? One of those bigger family ones.
I crashed into the left lights (on the back) with my right hand/steering handles, completely shattering it and most of my hand, I kept accelerating though.
Because, you know.. I had police on my tail. Instead of getting away from the car, I kept steering into it. Damaging it from the back to the front.
Completely messing up not just the paint job, but enormously denting it,breaking the doorhandles and mirror. Not to mention, the rest of my hand.
We drove the complete opposite way, then we ran out of gas and had to walk a few kilometers back home.
My hand was severely messed up, I got an old shirt from my dad and bandaged it. We went to the woods with our bicycles.
Used some big-ass rocks to mess up my bike, besides throwing it against stuff. I rolled down in the dirt and we threw a rock or two at my hand.
You know.. creating fake evidence in case someone wants to look at the place. Blood there, bike parts there. etc.
![]()


Dumbass![]()