The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
It's a shame you were so quick to correct your mistake - I now really want a nasal discharge emote
:catshrug
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Already more than halfway done with vacation :nomoar

It's a shame you were so quick to correct your mistake - I now really want a nasal discharge emote
:catshrug
Not quick enough for you not to notice unfortunately(unless you looked at history).
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
For the thrill...
I always wonder...why some did it.
Never liked stealing...


Was ghetto...
Now you're not anymore lol
I don't think ghetto has anything to do with it..
Plz tom was stealing...
Yo boy cha chu was doing the dirty too..

Background ain't got nothing to do with cuz...
I wasn't doing that in the hood...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Nigga plz..
Hush...
Im not proud of it....but not going to lie either.
I did what i did....time in juvie taught me to stop xD

And no Tom wasnt stealing....just joyriding his own shit lol
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Not quick enough for you not to notice unfortunately(unless you looked at history).
Although I do have this power, no - I was just in the right place at the right time
:invalid
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Im not proud of it....but not going to lie either.
I did what i did....time in juvie taught me to stop xD

And no Tom wasnt stealing....just joyriding his own shit lol
Besides the countless of things I stole, yes, I did just joyride my own shit.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Although I do have this power, no - I was just in the right place at the right time
:invalid
Nice. I hope you‘ll also be right in time for the winning post :verily I won‘t be able to.

Besides the countless of things I stole, yes, I did just joyride my own shit.
Why does it sound like you‘e bragging with it? :lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Why does it sound like you‘e bragging with it? :lmao
Just rectifying a misunderstanding. I take no pride in that behaviour.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just rectifying a misunderstanding. I take no pride in that behaviour.
I dont either...hell when i think about some of the shit i been thru....
Im like"how the fuck am i not dead?"
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I dont either...hell when i think about some of the shit i been thru....
Im like"how the fuck am i not dead?"
I'm proud of my skills though, those are superb. :lmao

But yeah.. Half the shit I got away with was pure luck :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm proud of my skills though, those are superb. :lmao

But yeah.. Half the shit I got away with was pure luck :XD
I wasnt gone in 60seconds but i would get yo shit no doubt xD


Tommie i was bad dude....luckily i didnt go to prison...still time for that dont jynx myself:lmao

Packing,shooting,hustling and slangging,gambling,stealing and robbing madafukas...mostly dopeboys:XD

Yeah....i probably should be doing 25yrs instead of complaining about a mortgage:lmao


So i guess i lucked out
:cookiehand
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I wasnt gone in 60seconds but i would get yo shit no doubt xD


Tommie i was bad dude....luckily i didnt go to prison...still time for that dont jynx myself:lmao

Packing,shooting,hustling and slangging,gambling,stealing and robbing madafukas...mostly dopeboys:XD

Yeah....i probably should be doing 25yrs instead of complaining about a mortgage:lmao


So i guess i lucked out
:cookiehand
Well, I did a lot of bad shit. Never anything violent though.:catshrug

Yeah, I guess. Jail here isn't a bad thing at all, I got two nephews in there and I can honestly say that the past decade they had a much better live than I had.
The system is a fucking joke.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, I did a lot of bad shit. Never anything violent though.:catshrug

Yeah, I guess. Jail here isn't a bad thing at all, I got two nephews in there and I can honestly say that the past decade they had a much better live than I had.
The system is a fucking joke.
Not here bruh....im not trying to see:lmao


But not for nothing....as wild as i was and can still get.
Im that ignorant nigga you want on your team....told lissa the same,she know.
Cause i have your back god...but at the same time....
I cut you off...you dead to me....but you really got to go over the line for that.
Especially if we close.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Lady pompom When I saw this listed in the desert menu I remembered when you told me about it


It was really good *-* Didn‘t expect I‘d like it, but ended up very surprised. I see why you like it.
 
Top