It's a shame you were so quick to correct your mistake - I now really want a nasal discharge emote

No.Q: Is it possible for an introvert to turn into an extrovert?![]()

Not quick enough for you not to notice unfortunately(unless you looked at history).It's a shame you were so quick to correct your mistake - I now really want a nasal discharge emote
![]()
Im not proud of it....but not going to lie either.For the thrill...
I always wonder...why some did it.
Never liked stealing...
Was ghetto...
Now you're not anymore lol
I don't think ghetto has anything to do with it..
Plz tom was stealing...
Yo boy cha chu was doing the dirty too..
Background ain't got nothing to do with cuz...
I wasn't doing that in the hood...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nigga plz..
Hush...
Only on the internet.Q: Is it possible for an introvert to turn into an extrovert?![]()
Oh. And here I was gonna joke that you should turn yourself in.time in juvie taught me to stop xD
Although I do have this power, no - I was just in the right place at the right timeNot quick enough for you not to notice unfortunately(unless you looked at history).

Yeah...i was snagged a couple timesOh. And here I was gonna joke that you should turn yourself in.

Besides the countless of things I stole, yes, I did just joyride my own shit.Im not proud of it....but not going to lie either.
I did what i did....time in juvie taught me to stop xD
And no Tom wasnt stealing....just joyriding his own shit lol

Nice. I hope you‘ll also be right in time for the winning postAlthough I do have this power, no - I was just in the right place at the right time
![]()
Why does it sound like you‘e bragging with it?Besides the countless of things I stole, yes, I did just joyride my own shit.

Just rectifying a misunderstanding. I take no pride in that behaviour.Why does it sound like you‘e bragging with it?![]()
はいはい~♪Nice. I hope you‘ll also be right in time for the winning postI won‘t be able to.
I dont either...hell when i think about some of the shit i been thru....Just rectifying a misunderstanding. I take no pride in that behaviour.
I'm proud of my skills though, those are superb.I dont either...hell when i think about some of the shit i been thru....
Im like"how the fuck am i not dead?"


I wasnt gone in 60seconds but i would get yo shit no doubt xDI'm proud of my skills though, those are superb.
But yeah.. Half the shit I got away with was pure luck![]()




Well, I did a lot of bad shit. Never anything violent though.I wasnt gone in 60seconds but i would get yo shit no doubt xD
Tommie i was bad dude....luckily i didnt go to prison...still time for that dont jynx myself
Packing,shooting,hustling and slangging,gambling,stealing and robbing madafukas...mostly dopeboys
Yeah....i probably should be doing 25yrs instead of complaining about a mortgage
So i guess i lucked out
![]()
Not here bruh....im not trying to seeWell, I did a lot of bad shit. Never anything violent though.
Yeah, I guess. Jail here isn't a bad thing at all, I got two nephews in there and I can honestly say that the past decade they had a much better live than I had.
The system is a fucking joke.

C'moonExcept hood stories lmao. Definitely not on here. lol
tell us.Me too, always with condoms.soooo ghettttto u guys, am i like the only good boy in here
Yes, with cocaineQ: Is it possible for an introvert to turn into an extrovert?![]()

