The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It'd be a shame for you to meet your end with such a heavy burden as that.

A burden shared truly is a lighter burden to bare - and I'd probably not share another's secrets with all that many people.
Not unless they were truly juicy, that is...
It doesn't feel like a burden.
I don't even think about it or feel guilty.
I did it...and got over it and let it go..
I'm just going to keep to myself..
It's in the past and doesn't need to be brought up again. It's between the people that were involved. That's all.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It really doesn't sound brazilian, tit reminds me the word "louca" that means "mad/insane" :XD and the most similar surnames I can relate are "Lima" or "Alencar". :hmm
Lima.. is that why Farf said I made fun of Brazilians in that story sheep? Didn‘t know that name origin :lmao Thought it was random phantasy stuff.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It doesn't feel like a burden.
I don't even think about it or feel guilty.
I did it...and got over it and let it go..
I'm just going to keep to myself..
It's in the past and doesn't need to be brought up again. It's between the people that were involved. That's all.
This description reminds me of a few Detective Conan cases :grumble
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Lima.. is that why Farf said I made fun of Brazilians in that story sheep? Didn‘t know that name origin :lmao Thought it was random phantasy stuff.
:XD Oh right that FE villain sheep, I think so. Lima is a surname around here.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Something aren't necessary to spill...
Because you're a completely different person and the people in your life might have a hard time understanding the past..
Leave it behind. I used to wonder if I should confess everything to my future mate but...
If I'm peace with myself..why should..I?
...
People don't need to know everything about you..plz..
Just love the current me and keep it moving...
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,698
Gender
Female
Country
China
ahh I hate airports, especially in the mornings..

I wonder what all these staffmembers that have to be friendly think when they see my deadpan face lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
ahh I hate airports, especially in the mornings..

I wonder what all these staffmembers that have to be friendly think when they see my deadpan face lmao
The security when you fly from Ams is impressive actually
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,698
Gender
Female
Country
China
Fork? Sharp object¿ Could you please stand aside sir?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,698
Gender
Female
Country
China
It's not the weapon that kills but the drugged user (u)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Something aren't necessary to spill...
Because you're a completely different person and the people in your life might have a hard time understanding the past..
Leave it behind. I used to wonder if I should confess everything to my future mate but...
If I'm peace with myself..why should..I?
...
People don't need to know everything about you..plz..
Just love the current me and keep it moving...
Yeah, it's definitely not necessary to tell everything.

I haven't told my wife everything either, I think. I've only ever told things that were relevant, or answered her questions.
If she wants to know something, I tell her.
If it's relevant to our situation/conversation, I tell her.

Most of those bad things have no place in our live, so there's no need to bring that kind of stuff up.
But it's a good thing if there's a person who you can talk about that stuff without being judged, just to get it off your chest (if you're not 100% at peace with yourself).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Ustegius I found a documentary about you?! Why didn't you tell us you were a celebrity?! :zomg

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Lambu yesterday I finished the 4th S&W novel, the one that got skipped in the anime. It was very good, maybe my 3rd favorite so far. Elsa collapsing just like you from anemia several times :rolleyes:
And then there‘s Bishop Van, the name just killed me every time :lmao
 
Top