The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Kiki the potatoes are called potato rosti.

And I started writing @DiMari and found it weird it doesn‘t find anything..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is that pudding gry?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Rösti :zomg
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Aye, you were probably too busy doing other things
Ha!!
....
Definitely...
I was mostly a spectator, watching my homies and other kids act a fool. My parents were too strict and I didn't want to get on their bad side.

Not saying I'm innocent...
Just on a lowkey scale...

There's a secret I'll go to the grave with lol
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
There's a secret I'll go to the grave with lol
It'd be a shame for you to meet your end with such a heavy burden as that.

A burden shared truly is a lighter burden to bare - and I'd probably not share another's secrets with all that many people.
Not unless they were truly juicy, that is...
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
You're from Indonesia, right? xD Felt that tremor??:nowei
No, my place is pretty far from the epicenter. I live in Surabaya. The epicenter is southwest of Lombok Island


:smile-big

@Kiki the potatoes are called potato rosti.

And I started writing @DiMari and found it weird it doesn‘t find anything..
:zomg

did it taste delicious?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Lady pompom When I saw this listed in the desert menu I remembered when you told me about it


It was really good *-* Didn‘t expect I‘d like it, but ended up very surprised. I see why you like it.
Passion fruit desserts are the best *>* Maracujá is one of the best fruits ever. The juice is also good, but makes people sleepy :XD if you have high-blood pressure it's good, though.

Matter of fact
@Farfalla @Lady pompom
What kinda name is Loncar?
I've never heard this name before, uncle :hmm
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
They say they Brazilian tho....Loncar i thought sounded Jewish:lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
They say they Brazilian tho....Loncar i thought sounded Jewish:lmao
Nah, that's some Balkan stuff right there. Pretty sure at least.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,197
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
They say they Brazilian tho....Loncar i thought sounded Jewish:lmao
It really doesn't sound brazilian, this reminds me the word "louca" that means "mad/insane" :XD and the most similar surnames I can relate are "Lima" or "Alencar". :hmm
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Passion fruit desserts are the best *>* Maracujá is one of the best fruits ever. The juice is also good, but makes people sleepy :XD if you have high-blood pressure it's good, though.
Haven‘t seen the juice offered in the drinks menu anywhere yet I think :hmm Will see if I can find that one too. But the desert was a great choice, glad I tried that. :nod
 
Top