yikesMe too, always with condoms.
yikesMe too, always with condoms.

Yes, it was called „passion fruit pudding“.Is that pudding gry?
Ha!!Aye, you were probably too busy doing other things
![]()
In spanish is just Maracuya D:Yes, it was called „passion fruit pudding“.
Yes, it was called „passion fruit pudding“.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know a Brazilian girl name MaraIn spanish is just Maracuya D:

--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
We call it both passion fruit and maracuya. It's very confusing. For years I thought they were different fruits.In spanish is just Maracuya D:
Are they not different fruit?We call it both passion fruit and maracuya. It's very confusing. For years I thought they were different fruits.

It'd be a shame for you to meet your end with such a heavy burden as that.There's a secret I'll go to the grave with lol
Nope. Passion Fruit is the English name for the fruit. While Maracuya is the Porto/Spanish one.Are they not different fruit?![]()
No, my place is pretty far from the epicenter. I live in Surabaya. The epicenter is southwest of Lombok IslandYou're from Indonesia, right? xD Felt that tremor??![]()

@Kiki the potatoes are called potato rosti.
And I started writing @DiMari and found it weird it doesn‘t find anything..

Yes, it‘s pretty goodNo, my place is pretty far from the epicenter. I live in Surabaya. The epicenter is southwest of Lombok Island
![]()
did it taste delicious?
Nice side dish.Passion fruit desserts are the best *>* Maracujá is one of the best fruits ever. The juice is also good, but makes people sleepy@Lady pompom When I saw this listed in the desert menu I remembered when you told me about it
![]()
It was really good *-* Didn‘t expect I‘d like it, but ended up very surprised. I see why you like it.
if you have high-blood pressure it's good, though. I've never heard this name before, uncle


Nah, that's some Balkan stuff right there. Pretty sure at least.They say they Brazilian tho....Loncar i thought sounded Jewish![]()
It really doesn't sound brazilian, this reminds me the word "louca" that means "mad/insane"They say they Brazilian tho....Loncar i thought sounded Jewish![]()
and the most similar surnames I can relate are "Lima" or "Alencar". 
Haven‘t seen the juice offered in the drinks menu anywhere yet I thinkPassion fruit desserts are the best *>* Maracujá is one of the best fruits ever. The juice is also good, but makes people sleepyif you have high-blood pressure it's good, though.
Will see if I can find that one too. But the desert was a great choice, glad I tried that. 