The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah....like you never been played.
We all have at one time...hell you dont learn anything if you havent.
:cookiehand

Ofc we do.....duhhhhhh:heh
Not really,
The only exception I can think of is..early teen one time...
But I never went out with the guy..

On the hand, some men say, I'm a player lmao.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I've had sex with people before who I wasn't in a relationship with. But that's more because we just didn't say it "out loud" yet. I guess.
And I only had sex with them because I loved them. So yeah.

I planned on an one-night stand once, back in 2014. That resulted in a currently on-going 4 year-relationship with 1 child and another on the way.


Whoops :catshrug
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Foolishness...

That's because most of them aren't direct and honest about what they want to begin with. They passively play along or go with the flow until it's too late.

Y'all love pussy..sex..
Not women lol
That's just generalising though because the same can be said about some women they just want dick and sex, but there are also a lot more women who want a meaningful relationship where their spouse or partner is faithful loving and honest and they feel like they can grow together. The same can be said about guys sure we may love sex but that's not the end all be all that majority of us seek in a relationship.

There are far more women who go out and rant about their man on social media and to their friends than there are women who actively praise their men for being faith, loving and honest.

That's just my view on it though feel free to disagree :)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've had sex with people before who I wasn't in a relationship with. But that's more because we just didn't say it "out loud" yet. I guess.
And I only had sex with them because I loved them. So yeah.

I planned on an one-night stand once, back in 2014. That resulted in a currently on-going 4 year-relationship with 1 child and another on the way.


Whoops :catshrug
Those are flings xD

Shit Happens:catshrug
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Well, both men and women do it. There's no sides to this thing. I'm doubting that was the intent of Lidu's post. It's just out of her experience/perspective.

From my experience/perspective I know a lot more women that slept around like crazy (and/or cheated) than men. But everyone has a different view on the matter.
It's 50/50, that's for sure.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's just generalising though because the same can be said about some women they just want dick and sex, but there are also a lot more women who want a meaningful relationship where their spouse or partner is faithful loving and honest and they feel like they can grow together. The same can be said about guys sure we may love sex but that's not the end all be all that majority of us seek in a relationship.

There are far more women who go out and rant about their man on social media and to their friends than there are women who actively praise their men for being faith, loving and honest.

That's just my view on it though feel free to disagree :)
Preach my young brova:feelsgoodman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, both men and women do it. There's no sides to this thing. I'm doubting that was the intent of Lidu's post. It's just out of her experience/perspective.

From my experience/perspective I know a lot more women that slept around like crazy (and/or cheated) than men. But everyone has a different view on the matter.
It's 50/50, that's for sure.
Bro....women can give it away...no problem.
But guys try to give it away...we get charge with sexual assault:arf
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nah, the duration of those were too long to be a fling. :nod
So they were relations....there aint no inbetween.
Trust me....men maybe alright with that situation but most women wouldnt.
:cookiehand
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Preach my young brova:feelsgoodman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Bro....women can give it away...no problem.
But guys try to give it away...we get charge with sexual assault:arf
Well, yeah. Obviously it's not 50/50.

First of all, there are more women on this Earth than men.
ANY woman can get it whenever she want. No exceptions, there's always that someone.

Men however, men need to work for it. Hard. You can be Ryan Reynolds or Gosling, that's still no guarantee.
And if you're a regular schmoe, you're basically fucked if you decide you want to live bachelor lifestyle.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So they were relations....there aint no inbetween.
Trust me....men maybe alright with that situation but most women wouldnt.
:cookiehand
Yeah, they were. But they were never made public or whatever, not sure how to describe it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, yeah. Obviously it's not 50/50.

First of all, there are more women on this Earth than men.
ANY woman can get it whenever she want. No exceptions, there's always that someone.

Men however, men need to work for it. Hard. You can be Ryan Reynolds or Gosling, that's still no guarantee.
And if you're a regular schmoe, you're basically fucked if you decide you want to live bachelor lifestyle.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah, they were. But they were never made public or whatever, not sure how to describe it.
Why they call us playas when we are successful:Haha

Yall were "creepin"....like TLC say:XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Reminds of this explicit sitution i woke up to involving a girl i met at a friends house....
Pass out and woke up to lets say....if the roles were reversed....id be(this was like 25yrs ago)probably just getting out of prison for forcible rape.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ooooh.....my malt liquor days
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I've had sex with people before who I wasn't in a relationship with. But that's more because we just didn't say it "out loud" yet. I guess.
And I only had sex with them because I loved them. So yeah.

I planned on an one-night stand once, back in 2014. That resulted in a currently on-going 4 year-relationship with 1 child and another on the way.


Whoops :catshrug
I've had sex with one person I wasn't in love with. I was a teenager, basically hadn't kissed a girl since I broke up with my first gf (and only sexual partner at that time) like two years earlier.. I was generally a sad bastard, didn't think anyone wanted anything to do with me, then one time when I was drunk I got seduced by an also drunk, slightly "taboo" older girl. In that state I fell for her seductions. She tried again later, several times, but I was like "nuh-uh".

But that was the one-off thing. In my current mental state I could never have sex with someone I didn't love, I'm sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Reminds of this explicit sitution i woke up to involving a girl i met at a friends house....
Pass out and woke up to lets say....if the roles were reversed....id be(this was like 25yrs ago)probably just getting out of prison for forcible rape.
Been in a similar situation. I was too drunk on Jack Daniel's for the girl to actually get me hard, but my friends have told me they walked in on her going to town on herself after having partially undressed me.

So you know..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Organizized
Sure you could:heh
Sex is what it is....sex.
When you are in love....ofc you feel something much more special.
Idk....sounds cringy but its true
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I've had sex with one person I wasn't in love with. I was a teenager, basically hadn't kissed a girl since I broke up with my first gf (and only sexual partner at that time) like two years earlier.. I was generally a sad bastard, didn't think anyone wanted anything to do with me, then one time when I was drunk I got seduced by an also drunk, slightly "taboo" older girl. In that state I fell for her seductions. She tried again later, several times, but I was like "nuh-uh".

But that was the one-off thing. In my current mental state I could never have sex with someone I didn't love, I'm sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Been in a similar situation. I was too drunk on Jack Daniel's for the girl to actually get me hard, but my friends have told me they walked in on her going to town on herself after having partially undressed me.

So you know..
:hi5
So im not alone in feeling assaulted:lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Well, seeing how my last one-night-stand turned out. I'm pretty sure that's not a thing that's going to happen in the future, regardless of this working out or not.

But I don't know, there are a few wo/men that I'm very at ease with who I definitely think I could have sex with may the occasion arise.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Organizized
Sure you could:heh
Sex is what it is....sex.
When you are in love....ofc you feel something much more special.
Idk....sounds cringy but its true
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:hi5
So im not alone in feeling assaulted:lmao
I don't even remember it happening tbh, but I felt pretty dirty afterwards when I was told about it. The girl admitted it as well, she'd thought I'd "wanted it, the way I acted all evening". (I don't even remember flirting with her. Not that that would have made it okay.) Once word got around about it she started to get a LOT of shit for it and looked like she was getting genuinely depressed, so I openly declared that the situation wasn't as bad as it was made out to be (I mean, she did sexually abuse me, but I couldn't remember anything and I couldn't stand seeing her being verbally abused every day, so I didn't think she deserved it then...) Things got a bit better, but she still moved out of town a few months later.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, yeah. Obviously it's not 50/50.

First of all, there are more women on this Earth than men.
ANY woman can get it whenever she want. No exceptions, there's always that someone.

Men however, men need to work for it. Hard. You can be Ryan Reynolds or Gosling, that's still no guarantee.
And if you're a regular schmoe, you're basically fucked if you decide you want to live bachelor lifestyle.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah, they were. But they were never made public or whatever, not sure how to describe it.
Any women can get it...
But not always the one she wants...
You get everything as a women..
Ugly to average.. The ulgiest be the boldest.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Any women can get it...
But not always the one she wants...
You get everything as a women..
Ugly to average.. The ulgiest be the boldest.
A female acquaintance told me exactly this. She knows she's not the stereotypical pretty girl (being tall, a bit chubby, masculine streaks), yet she said: If all she's looking for is a dick inside her, she can have it within the hour. But if she actually wants to get something more out of it (i.e. actually being attracted to the guy) she can scan the clubs for weeks with no result, while rejecting the hundred guys who come to her as a last resort.
She wasn't even sad when she said it, it was just fact.

She's found love by now, though. :amuse
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That's just generalising though because the same can be said about some women they just want dick and sex, but there are also a lot more women who want a meaningful relationship where their spouse or partner is faithful loving and honest and they feel like they can grow together. The same can be said about guys sure we may love sex but that's not the end all be all that majority of us seek in a relationship.

There are far more women who go out and rant about their man on social media and to their friends than there are women who actively praise their men for being faith, loving and honest.

That's just my view on it though feel free to disagree :)
I'm trying to understand why you elaborate on and on...
Ofc some women want dick and not meaningful relationship..
Who cares, men do it too..
I couldn't careless...

My point is, to know your priorities and set them straight in the beginning. I've seen what you're describing from both sides and it couldn't been prevented if they weren't just "chilling" in the beginning before someone got hurt.

This doesn't mean it'll prevent you from getting hurt but letting the other person know your intentions directly would help.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Fuck, I hate being asked to sing at funerals. Especially by the person who the funeral will be for. I hate the fact that by answering the question I have to admit that I know they're gonna die soon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
FFS REALTOR CALL ME BACK NAO :arf

That's it, I'm putting away the phone now. Time to read mah book and stop thinking about everything at once.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Then just say "Sure, if I'm still able to hold my guitar at that age. :derp " and go cry in the corner or sth.
 
Top