The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I'm trying to understand why you elaborate on and on...
Ofc some women want dick and not meaningful relationship..
Who cares, men do it too..
I couldn't careless...

My point is, to know your priorities and set them straight in the beginning. I've seen what you're describing from both sides and it couldn't been prevented if they weren't just "chilling" in the beginning before someone got hurt.

This doesn't mean it'll prevent you from getting hurt but letting the other person know your intentions directly would help.
I could elaborate further if you wish :3c,

But yeah, being upfront about ones intentions/priorities is generally the best thing to do.

A girl I used to work with agreed to have regular casual sex with this guy she met on tinder (one of them dating apps, but ended up catching feelings due to the how long they were doing this for...it was quite funny seeing go crazy for him though, poor girl
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
A female acquaintance told me exactly this. She knows she's not the stereotypical pretty girl (being tall, a bit chubby, masculine streaks), yet she said: If all she's looking for is a dick inside her, she can have it within the hour. But if she actually wants to get something more out of it (i.e. actually being attracted to the guy) she can scan the clubs for weeks with no result, while rejecting the hundred guys who come to her as a last resort.
She wasn't even sad when she said it, it was just fact.

She's found love by now, though. :amuse
Exactly..
It's not that easy as men think...
When I was 18-19..
I had almost all old dudes asking me out.They were 45+..
It was very creepy to me..especially if they were in late 50s.
I thought something was wrong with me..
I didn't understand.
20-22 it got better..from 35-45 age range..
Anyway, my range at the time was preferable 20-25..
Except I only attractted 3 guys I think..in that age range.

It's alittle better now but I've always prefer men near my age but got the total opposite. Almost never under 30..I would rather 25-30..but not with my luck. At least most of them are in they're 30s..now that like me.

I just wish I knew why..My friends don't have this issue at all. They attract men of all age ranges.. My best loves older guys and she wish she was in my situation lol
Plus looks is an issue for some us..
The least attractive dudes seem to have the most confidence.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I could elaborate further if you wish :3c,

But yeah, being upfront about ones intentions/priorities is generally the best thing to do.

A girl I used to work with agreed to have regular casual sex with this guy she met on tinder (one of them dating apps, but ended up catching feelings due to the how long they were doing this for...it was quite funny seeing go crazy for him though, poor girl
That's an other issue..Not following the rules..
1. Be upfront
2. Don't do it with the same person too long...duh
3. Don't treat them like they're your romantic partner..
So ....etc..
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Such an interesting conversation this is :cookiestare

@Lambu yesterday I finished the 4th S&W novel, the one that got skipped in the anime. It was very good, maybe my 3rd favorite so far. Elsa collapsing just like you from anemia several times :rolleyes:
And then there‘s Bishop Van, the name just killed me every time :lmao
Nice! :zomg Yes I liked that one a lot too, if only they included that in the anime... but I understand why they cut it, it couldnt fit in a 13 eps season.

And Van... :lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Just join us, you two! :zomg
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Just join us, you two! :zomg
I think I'll pass, not in the mood for weird convos right now :pls

Though some stories were quite funny :XD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Idk, reminds me of another one that happened months ago and it hurt some people's feelings, since its controversial topics.
Not like I find them bad, I like to discuss anything, but its true the line is difficult to figure out.

Its still very interesting, Im just really not in the mood right now :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How is us confessing shit hurting feelings....
Aint like we picking on someone@.@
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,958
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:?bunny
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You find these normal topics weird?
Dafuq?
Plz..
Y'all be making the corniess, perviest jokes. Even butt jokes..
But can't have life discussions about sex..
I can't...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Idk, reminds me of another one that happened months ago and it hurt some people's feelings, since its controversial topics.
Not like I find them bad, I like to discuss anything, but its true the line is difficult to figure out.

Its still very interesting, Im just really not in the mood right now :p
Whose feelings were hurt? Clarify for me?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
just what are you talking about
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hyung is so huge, the amount of energy he expends eating needs to be offset by post breakfast recovery siesta
 
Top