Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
And Bleach all 74 volumes will have a full color edition
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Just let Bleach die
 

TyVip

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
2,814
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
^ and 100 full color chapters are available for free in SJ+
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
And Bleach all 74 volumes will have a full color edition
I did not expect this. I saw someone post that on the /a/ thread but I thought it was a shitpost.
Honestly I'm surprised Naruto didn't get something like this but Bleach did.
 

ChocoBar9

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,955
Reaction score
2,573
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I did not expect this. I saw someone post that on the /a/ thread but I thought it was a shitpost.
Honestly I'm surprised Naruto didn't get something like this but Bleach did.
Actually Naruto did. The final volume of the color edition was released in August 2015. I'm pretty sure they only finished with Bleach because of the movie since the last color release volume 65 was over a year ago. Same thing happened with Gantz in which they completely stopped doing it after two years and went back to do the Osaka arc in 2016 to promote the movie. What's surprising is that Medaka Box got one out of all the titles.
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
Huh I had no idea. Where were those colored chapters when I was reading it lol
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
so, the previous one is inside cover or something else entirely?
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
So where is the anime character designs?
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
About small book in #36/37 with 8 girls illustrations. Mangaka are : Naoshi Komi (Nisekoi), Ryuhei Tamura (Beelzebub), Hiroshi Shiibashi (Nura), Takuma Yokata (Shudan), Tsunehiro Date (Cross Account), Youichi Amano (Stealth Symphony), Ryouhei Yamamoto (E-Robot) & Ryou Nakama (Isobee)
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
Isn't this issue suppose to contain Kimetsu No Yaiba anime news too?
 

Tamil

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
5,841
Country
Winterfell
Isn't this issue suppose to contain Kimetsu No Yaiba anime news too?
They're ignoring us :darn

I honestly think the staff won't be anything special. They may just copy and paste the staff from one of their recent shows like the samurai one Katseguki or w.e its called
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
ah anime comics/manga, I had memories of them, didn't like em
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top