And Bleach all 74 volumes will have a full color edition
I think everyone predicted that.Btw The Promised Neverland anime will go until jailbreak arc end (chapter 37)
Just like I said months ago.Btw The Promised Neverland anime will go until jailbreak arc end (chapter 37)
Just like everyone has been saying for two years.Just like I said months ago.

I did not expect this. I saw someone post that on the /a/ thread but I thought it was a shitpost.And Bleach all 74 volumes will have a full color edition
Actually Naruto did. The final volume of the color edition was released in August 2015. I'm pretty sure they only finished with Bleach because of the movie since the last color release volume 65 was over a year ago. Same thing happened with Gantz in which they completely stopped doing it after two years and went back to do the Osaka arc in 2016 to promote the movie. What's surprising is that Medaka Box got one out of all the titles.I did not expect this. I saw someone post that on the /a/ thread but I thought it was a shitpost.
Honestly I'm surprised Naruto didn't get something like this but Bleach did.
And Bleach all 74 volumes will have a full color edition
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They're ignoring usIsn't this issue suppose to contain Kimetsu No Yaiba anime news too?
