- Joined
- Aug 30, 2015
- Messages
- 2,720
- Reaction score
- 2,814
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
It’s hard to replicate posuka’s artwork.
Posuka herself has trouble with that. XDIt’s hard to replicate posuka’s artwork.
"Mama... Why did you give birth to me?"Neverland anime visual :--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
If they don't nail these faces to perfection then I will be severely disappointed.What are you talking about? Krone have always been cute!
![]()
Oh, I was late.Krone looks kind of like a grown up version of Canary from HxH
![]()
I am playing stadiumIs anyone playing Jump Stadium? What's your opinion about it?
In same line, have anyone played Ore Collection or Jumputi Heroes?
There's a OreColle subreddit if you're interested. https://www.reddit.com/r/ShonenJumpCollection/Is anyone playing Jump Stadium? What's your opinion about it?
In same line, have anyone played Ore Collection or Jumputi Heroes?
Dunno about gacha. Card art is cool tho.There's a OreColle subreddit if you're interested. https://www.reddit.com/r/ShonenJumpCollection/
Sounds to me it could very well end in 2019
Is it ending ending? Or is it really ending ending for real?


how did he interpret as confirmed to end this year, when much of the comment is the writer has no clue when he will end it.Sounds to me it could very well end in 2019
Because the comment literally says, "I'm positive it will end this year"?how did he interpret as confirmed to end this year, when much of the comment is the writer has no clue when he will end it.