Favorites Who's the most good-looking character in TOG?

LonelyComet

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 1, 2018
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Age
33
Country
Philippines
So, we all know 90% of the characters in TOG are good-looking, be it the girls or the boys. In your own opinion who's the most handsome ( for boys) and who's the most beautiful ( for girls) ? And why?
 

LonelyComet

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 1, 2018
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Age
33
Country
Philippines
Hum...

Male: Zahard(Adult), Eduan and Hoaqin I guess.

Female: Garam and Maschenny?
Hes one bad villain but yes, I admit the adult Zahard is so fine looking. I actually said "Whoa, he's handsome," when he appeared in front of Bam. Maschenny is ptetty but my girl Elaine is the one true beauty.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is mine

Male : Lero Ro (Season 1) , Sachi Faker (S2)

Female : Lo Po Bia Elaine. (Season 2)
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
Girls alone in this post, no interest in talking about dudes on this subject sorry not sorry.

In terms of looks alone, it depends. If I went with cherry-picking a girl's absolute best panel, I would likely say Androssi. She's got a few that are just 'dayum son' and at her best trumps everyone else. But she also has others where she honestly looks kinda fugly, and it really depends on how SIU drew her face on that particular instance. So I'm looking for consistency. Yuri has some of the same issues, but with a bit less variance. Elaine only has that one unmasked panel that SIU obviously went above and beyond to do a great job on, so I'd like to see her a bit more shots of her before designating her most attractive.

Factoring in that sense of consistency, I'm going to go with either Hwa Ryun or Yura. Never seen a panel of either of them where they weren't looking great, and both have had enough of them to make that a significant point. Note that I don't actually like either of these characters in an overall sense, and I'd particularly enjoy seeing Baam turn Little Miss Idol's face into hamburger.

Now, once we also factor in what's inside (which is of much greater importance to me) then Yuri wins easily.
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
For me the single most attractive female in the series is rachel.

.
.
.


Joking, that is not even remotely true. She wouldn't make it to the top 10. Or top 20. Or even be on the list. Anyways, the single most attractive female int he series is easily lo po bia elaine IMO. SIU really outdid himself with her. She seems like a weird character to have put so much detail into. Honestly, looking back at the name hunt station it kinda seemed like the non androsi females SIU drew got significant more care from him so to speak. Anyways, elaine is nowhere near my favorite character, I just think she is the most attractive.

One character I am disappointed about in turn is mascheny. Here is the old vs new art:


Her look with the current art is.... somewhat of a disappointment to me. I was excited to see what she would look like with the new art but she seems surprisingly plain for some reason. i was sort of expecting a weird beauty from her.... That's sort of the feel I got from her original introduction at least.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
You find the old Maschenny prettier?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
You find the old Maschenny prettier?
No, more like I expected her too look different. To me they look so different its amazing they are the same character. Old mascheny had a weird beauty to her but the current one seems fairly conventional. I sort of expected something different.
 

LonelyComet

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 1, 2018
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Age
33
Country
Philippines
No, more like I expected her too look different. To me they look so different its amazing they are the same character. Old mascheny had a weird beauty to her but the current one seems fairly conventional. I sort of expected something different.
Well, thats true. She looked different when she was having her fake battle with Jinsung. She also looked like her lil bro Khun A.A. in some panels.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is a pretty tough question. There are so many to pick from. Basing it purely on the looks of the characters we've seen I'd say...




Lo Po Bia Elaine. The black green hair the light green eyes. Her whole look is amazing and very signature. Right behind her I'd put Yihwa with her black and pink aesthetic. To me those are first and second place based purely on looks.

In terms of handsome guys. Koon, I guess? I feel like handsome guys are more Noblesse territory.:amuse

 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I'm surprised that Elaine has so many advocators. For whatever reason, her design never appealed to me, thus she is way down on my list with other characters like Garam or Lilial whose hair style are not my cup of tea.

My picks would be Androssi, Yuri, Yihwa, and Shilial. It's a mix of their hair style(s), eyes (red eyes 4tw), height and choice of dress. If I had to choose one, I wouldn't be able to decide between Yihwa and Androssi.

By the way, I would really love to see Yuri with a different hair style for once.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes Elaine is overrated :mono.

Maybe it's because of the mystery with the mask and the fact that she disappeared soon after.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Kaiser no doubt

 

Sakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
658
Reaction score
1,698
Country
Sweden
I would say Enryu.

Elegant and beautiful, not to mention that he seems like the quiet type.

He's like a Sasuke.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes Elaine is overrated :mono.

Maybe it's because of the mystery with the mask and the fact that she disappeared soon after.
I don't know there is something really appealing about her visual design to me, and others too apparently. Granted we've only gotten a good look at her once and that was a panel SIU put maximum effort into but it's a design that really stands out.

I mean, because she looked amazing in that one panel and that's pretty much the only panel we saw her in it makes her average hotness per appearance higher than it could otherwise be. But her design is such that you can imagine her fitting in a ton of different environments and the effect of her good looks don't typically decrease they mostly increase. Much like Yihwa and Androssi do.

Imagine her with glasses. Win!
Imagine her with a ponytail. Win!
Imagine her with bunny ears. :nosebleed
Imagine her at the beach. :sky2



I'm sorry what was I saying? I lost my train of thought.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I don't know there is something really appealing about her visual design to me, and others too apparently. Granted we've only gotten a good look at her once and that was a panel SIU put maximum effort into but it's a design that really stands out.

I mean, because she looked amazing in that one panel and that's pretty much the only panel we saw her in it makes her average hotness per appearance higher than it could otherwise be. But her design is such that you can imagine her fitting in a ton of different environments and the effect of her good looks don't typically decrease they mostly increase. Much like Yihwa and Androssi do.

Imagine her with glasses. Win!
Imagine her with a ponytail. Win!
Imagine her with bunny ears. :nosebleed
Imagine her at the beach. :sky2



I'm sorry what was I saying? I lost my train of thought.
I am marrying Elaine so good luck dreaming about her.
 

LonelyComet

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 1, 2018
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Age
33
Country
Philippines
Adult Zahard is handsome! I wonder what Karaka looks like without the garish mask and metal bandage. If Wangnan resembles Zahard, maybe Karaka has blonde hair and golden eyes too?
 

LonelyComet

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 1, 2018
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Age
33
Country
Philippines
Oh, wow! Is this for real? Or is this just a fanart? If that's Karaka he needs to transfer to the side of good not evil. Lol. So we can ship him to our girls. One less harem-girl for Bam. Haha. Tbh in the beginning I was thinking under that mask he looked worse than Paracule.
 
Top