The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Not even sure about thread between Fosh and Lambeta, but i hated to be spoiled by One Piece openings regarding events and nakama's incorporation.

D:
Nothing beats the opening of TG:re though, you can almost watch the opening and then not need to watch the actual thing. :lmao


Today my boss gave me quite the question for the week... he told me he's very happy with my work and that he wants me to stay working there for the winter season aswell. I dont have to give him an inmediate answer but I have to tell him soon, I honestly dont know what to do. :oh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,667
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Guinea pigs are so creepy
Is that not a bunny?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nothing beats the opening of TG:re though, you can almost watch the opening and then not need to watch the actual thing. :lmao


Today my boss gave me quite the question for the week... he told me he's very happy with my work and that he wants me to stay working there for the winter season aswell. I dont have to give him an inmediate answer but I have to tell him soon, I honestly dont know what to do. :oh
Didn‘t you say you like working there? :hmm Well you know best how the effort/reward ratio there is, though don‘t do it just because of someone sweettalking you. Which I‘m notthe best person to tell you that but oh well.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I thought it was a Guinea pig....teeth and ears are quite small to be a rabbit....:catshrug


Anyways....tfw you get in the pool at dusk and its like a sauna:kreygasm
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Didn‘t you say you like working there? :hmm Well you know best how the effort/reward ratio there is, though don‘t do it just because of someone sweettalking you. Which I‘m notthe best person to tell you that but oh well.
I do, taking the schedule aside I like the job a lot, and that problem might soften when the summer season is over you know, but Im going to enter my last year of career and Im going to make courses to get credits for the master, I need to do my best this year in order to get the scholarship.

Then again my family definitely needs the money, also it might be a golden oportunity to get a permanent job with a pretty good salary, and near home... thats something you dont see everyday, this train might only pass once.

My mother wants me to finish my studies without burdens first, but I cannot really take a decision in such a short time, got to ask the pillow several times I guess.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Anyways....tfw you get in the pool at dusk and its like a sauna:kreygasm
Baa, when there is like 35C here, i am just fine... do not need pool or anything more than a bit of water in my neck.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Kiki you did the #kikichallenge yet?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Baa, when there is like 35C here, i am just fine... do not need pool or anything more than a bit of water in my neck.
Sound like a hater-maru:XD

Mine isnt big but i love it now that i have one,probably couldn't go without:xp


Ok....finally watching 3 Billboards @Xadyu
@Organizized
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
732
Reaction score
4,332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Sound like a hater-maru:XD

Mine isnt big but i love it now that i have one,probably couldn't go without:xp
Just a low-pressure dud jaja.
Oh ya love your pool, then good, just as i with custard apple icecream in summer.
Eat 1liter each month, winter is for chestnut icecream... which i ate at June.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That does it for me folks - goo'-naigh<3!

:bedtime
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
So our son woke up early today, decided to get completely undressed, climb out of his bed and decorate the entire room with his shit.







:cookiestare
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Bring out the belt
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good morning peeps! :hi
So our son woke up early today, decided to get completely undressed, climb out of his bed and decorate the entire room with his shit.







:cookiestare
DAMN - '+'

The only way to cure this adventure is with the wrath of GAWD!
Reminds me of a childhood story whilst in 1st or 2nd grade (in the motherland), pooped in the uniform '+'
felt bad for the person that had to take it off me and clean /wash/dry. Naturally embarrassing asf.
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,667
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just noticed it now, but I look really good on my passport pic :SOON Better than how I look anywhere else. How‘s that a thing.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just noticed it now, but I look really good on my passport pic :SOON Better than how I look anywhere else. How‘s that a thing.
Yesu yesu, maybe this pic will start a passport gate? :hmm
Speaking of which I need to call the airline as well! :arf
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
So our son woke up early today, decided to get completely undressed, climb out of his bed and decorate the entire room with his shit.







:cookiestare
like father like son ka
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top