Like when you know yo mama dead wrong xDThat's the best thing about the word 'most', it allows some leeway
![]()
Like when you know yo mama dead wrong xDThat's the best thing about the word 'most', it allows some leeway
![]()
Nothing beats the opening of TG:re though, you can almost watch the opening and then not need to watch the actual thing.Not even sure about thread between Fosh and Lambeta, but i hated to be spoiled by One Piece openings regarding events and nakama's incorporation.
D:


Is that not a bunny?Guinea pigs are so creepy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Didn‘t you say you like working there?Nothing beats the opening of TG:re though, you can almost watch the opening and then not need to watch the actual thing.
Today my boss gave me quite the question for the week... he told me he's very happy with my work and that he wants me to stay working there for the winter season aswell. I dont have to give him an inmediate answer but I have to tell him soon, I honestly dont know what to do.![]()
Well you know best how the effort/reward ratio there is, though don‘t do it just because of someone sweettalking you. Which I‘m notthe best person to tell you that but oh well.
I do, taking the schedule aside I like the job a lot, and that problem might soften when the summer season is over you know, but Im going to enter my last year of career and Im going to make courses to get credits for the master, I need to do my best this year in order to get the scholarship.Didn‘t you say you like working there?Well you know best how the effort/reward ratio there is, though don‘t do it just because of someone sweettalking you. Which I‘m notthe best person to tell you that but oh well.
Baa, when there is like 35C here, i am just fine... do not need pool or anything more than a bit of water in my neck.Anyways....tfw you get in the pool at dusk and its like a sauna![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sound like a hater-maruBaa, when there is like 35C here, i am just fine... do not need pool or anything more than a bit of water in my neck.


Just a low-pressure dud jaja.Sound like a hater-maru
Mine isnt big but i love it now that i have one,probably couldn't go without![]()



So our son woke up early today, decided to get completely undressed, climb out of his bed and decorate the entire room with his shit.
![]()

DAMN - '+'So our son woke up early today, decided to get completely undressed, climb out of his bed and decorate the entire room with his shit.
![]()
Better than how I look anywhere else. How‘s that a thing.Yesu yesu, maybe this pic will start a passport gate?Just noticed it now, but I look really good on my passport picBetter than how I look anywhere else. How‘s that a thing.


like father like son kaSo our son woke up early today, decided to get completely undressed, climb out of his bed and decorate the entire room with his shit.
![]()