Info Waifu Wars 2018 - Award Ceremony

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Congrats nii and Jammin. Good job to everyone else especially Totinona, Arjuntul, and Erin :party
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
A deserved win IMHO and also congratulations to the second and third places!
Next year Tohru will return though and there won't be prisoners. :3c
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
A deserved win IMHO and also congratulations to the second and third places!
Next year Tohru will return though and there won't be prisoners. :3c
Again underage :rolleyes:
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
Last year's winner was a minor even though many members criticize them and this year's winner is a robot.

Interesting :amuse.
Mikasa still younger then 16,17,18? (the age of consent of most states and given how you're french, your country as well.)
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,333
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Damn, I never expected 2b to win this. This is a result I can be satisfied with. Also, hanako can go and get shot in her god dammed face.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
No worries Arjuna-kun.
War. War never changes.
All fair love in war as they say. Also I looking forward to manga wars this year.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Next year will probably be a MILF. :fan
Or a vampire which is why I’m nominating Moka Akashiya next year. Though I could always nominate Lacie Baskerville from Pandora Hearts since she’s a MILF.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Always was, always will be.
I’m looking forward to Husbando wars just as much as manga wars now I need to decide if I should nominate Dante or Nero for husbando wars.

Last year's winner was a minor even though many members criticize them and this year's winner is a robot.

Interesting :amuse.
Somehow I’m sensing some weird irony going on here.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm sorry for the very late reply guys... :sweatdrop Really busy with preparing for our vacation (the flight's tomorrow), so I kinda didn't have the time to post anything and at times I forgot

But don't misunderstand, I was/am amazingly happy that 2B one, at the start of the Waifu Wars I really didn't expect any of this :zomg :wtf I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for each and every vote you gave 2B, no matter if you know her or if you don't :hug It's been a really fun ride and my "opponents" all were nice guys/girls, so another thanks to all of you who made this such a fun event. It was a good final match totinona, really could have turned out both ways, with only a 1 vote different :hi5

Anyway, ofc I plan to defend 2B's title next year! But looking at the record... that's going to be rather difficult, but I will try anyway :arf See you guys around and please don't forget to give Nier a chance :blush

 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
I'm sorry for the very late reply guys... :sweatdrop Really busy with preparing for our vacation (the flight's tomorrow), so I kinda didn't have the time to post anything and at times I forgot

But don't misunderstand, I was/am amazingly happy that 2B one, at the start of the Waifu Wars I really didn't expect any of this :zomg :wtf I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for each and every vote you gave 2B, no matter if you know her or if you don't :hug It's been a really fun ride and my "opponents" all were nice guys/girls, so another thanks to all of you who made this such a fun event. It was a good final match totinona, really could have turned out both ways, with only a 1 vote different :hi5

Anyway, ofc I plan to defend 2B's title next year! But looking at the record... that's going to be rather difficult, but I will try anyway :arf See you guys around and please don't forget to give Nier a chance :blush

And then 9s **** her.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I just realized none of those who sold their soul to me for the sake of GallonModVote even went through the hassle of mentioning me despite my saving their pathetic waifus.
I knew I should've added their forum accounts into the contract.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I just realized none of those who sold their soul to me for the sake of GallonModVote even went through the hassle of mentioning me despite my saving their pathetic waifus.
I knew I should've added their forum accounts into the contract.
But i mentioned you.
 
Top