Let's fix this quickly, shall we? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Let's fix this quickly, shall we?

kcd

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I respect that, there are somethings about myself that I, also wouldn't give out like this too.
Well, thanks for understanding.

While there's atleast a chance that your "best user" suggestion might get accepted by the MH staffs, you should probably look at other options.
I'll say options that are still in-line with your strong points. What do you think of "most friendly member" as an instance?
I'll nominate you if you fancy that as well.

Yea and,

I noticed Onepiece is on your list of manga you read. I mostly comment in that division (or section or community or whatever they call it), but you seem to be less active there, perhaps you're not into it very much?

Lost in you

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
South Korea
Well, thanks for understanding.

While there's atleast a chance that your "best user" suggestion might get accepted by the MH staffs, you should probably look at other options.
I'll say options that are still in-line with your strong points. What do you think of "most friendly member" as an instance?
I'll nominate you if you fancy that as well.

Yea and,

I noticed Onepiece is on your list of manga you read. I mostly comment in that division (or section or community or whatever they call it), but you seem to be less active there, perhaps you're not into it very much?
I know that being friendly is one of my strong point tbh, I will be glad to be nominated there lol.

Yeah, I haven't really been active since registering but, I will get on to it, I had a lot to deal with IRL so, I couldn't be active.

Reactions: kcd

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
:grumble

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
That's the worst (or best? lol) part of being an admin, all eyes are on you. :lmao

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
xio are you really afriad of her?

Lost in you

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
South Korea
I'm not sure how reassuring that is... :grumble

Maybe that just mean that I hate those I love? I can't guarantee it... Or maybe was it targeting in a positive way?

That's the worst (or best? lol) part of being an admin, all eyes are on you. :lmao
I think it's the best part actually, being a target can be fun.

Don't make me get the hose

Me leaving then. Hose = danger