Here's an essay explaining thatSo, I can use my joker even after I used my withholds?
Yes.
Here's an essay explaining thatSo, I can use my joker even after I used my withholds?
Yea, but it's pretty basic on what to do.That's almost perfect, Elu-chan! Thanks a lot! Now the whole deal with the "withdrawal" makes kinda sense since you don't lose points.
Someone should add some process stuff there (like who has to pm whom, who has to provide which kind of questions to whom and how many et cetera) and stick it here. Just my 2 cents.
So, I can use my joker even after I used my withholds?
Oh, the celebrity has already been decided on?The Sign Up Post isn't even out for an entire Day and i am already happy about the amount of Players we have,didn't think i was this Popular(),thanks for playing along everyone.
![]()

You can?Here's an essay explaining that
Yes.
You're not Gallon,you're Mael.You're not popular, you're Seraph.

Oh, the celebrity has already been decided on?![]()

You're not Gallon,you're Mael.![]()
I am also 'very busy' this month. It's quite 'full' you see... well with.. you know... 'stuffs'.... I honestly, don't know with what kind of stuffs it all was but it is full! Truth to be said, I am actually gonna do some stuffs with Lambu and Uberfayt together because Moroccan and Spanish power with Magi power is like churros and mint tea together which is a wonderful combination while I enjoy it, and oh yeah, I got this 'very important thesis' like Uberfayt also and my 'very important job' close to the beach like Lambu also. My schedule is really 'full' you see and of course our chilling time on the beach. Yeah.. 'very important stuffs' this month. Full hands are full. Believe in my words. Don't doubt me because that will be your biggest mistake.
Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards,
Purity of Magi.


Whenever you like Magi ! we've got all month for us !PS: Lambu and Uberfayt message me the time my fellas btw!

@syx know that you loses the ability to use the withhold after you use the joker but if you decide to use withhold before the joker, you can still use after that the joker.
I even gave up mafia game

Oh yeah, you're also busy and full this month with important duties! I almost forgot that lol.Thanks for the invitation girls, but I'm really busy this month to play those gamesI even gave up mafia game
Good luck with hosting.![]()
come on syx, for my sakeWhat the hell is dis...
The rules have more than 2 sentences, which by default is not a game I would play.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
you disappoint me bia-chanThanks for the invitation girls, but I'm really busy this month to play those gamesI even gave up mafia game
Good luck with hosting.![]()

Huh? I already stated that I'm in. : )come on syx, for my sake![]()
GL I wish I could play as well..Huh? I already stated that I'm in. : )
Ohhhh you are playing this as well. You simply don't drag syx into something and run away.GL I wish I could play as well..
But you can play.GL I wish I could play as well..
Ohhhh you are playing this as well. You simply don't drag syx into something and run away.
Lol... you just don't...