The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Your name was surprisingly a good movie. I had expected it to be overrated like it‘s usually the case.
Did you search for my name? :zomg
Might be a good movie 2! :XD
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
So my mom wants me to get ready in 4h because we gonna move to her family house. Told her i'm ill and it's along way like 3h driving and I think I can't drive in this state.. She told me she will drive. I told her I didn't sleep yet she told me you can in the backseat. There is no escape


I really don't want to go, last time her sisters annoyed me so much, they think I don't understand them cuz they speak a different language. They say oh look at her she is not helping in anything, like Bitchs please I didn't come to serve your asses when you come to us you don't really do house cleaning or help in cooking, you just leave the place dirty like your attitudes don't expect me to help in any thing. I don't know how my mom stands them.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Your name was surprisingly a good movie. I had expected it to be overrated like it‘s usually the case.
I've seen both sides, people overrating it like crazy, and the unnecessary (and not earned) hate from others.
It was the weakest of Makoto, which is one of my favorite directors, but so far he has yet to make a bad movie.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hated many of those trips to distant relatives too, but eventually at 14 or so I could just say no :grumble
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Your name was surprisingly a good movie. I had expected it to be overrated like it‘s usually the case.
Agree, I believe I said something similar when I watched it. My stance before watching it was “Come on, so-called anime film of the decade, show me what you’ve got!”, and while it wasn’t nearly that, it was still very good. Like Xad said, not Makoto Shinkai’s best, but it still moved me throughout and made me laugh.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I heard on the news, a few days ago @gnut someone doing shopping nearly fully-time delivery was close to making a 100k a year. Although it was not uber driver. Good luck with the new job / new filed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
In other - news, my girls pussy and I are in conflict for example when we try to spend time together. Her pussy always interferes...... :feelsbadman
The more pussies, the merrier! #dieenglishdie
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wow Farfalla und zimbardo sprechen beide deutsch
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Live in a country long enough and it's expected for ein bisschen to rub off on you...

Passive learning is the best kind of learning
:verily
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You learn something new always at 6.14 am, on mh! :zomg !
Annnnnnnnnnnd - goooooooooooooooo morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn - everyone!

:hi >>> :cop :cop :cop
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

@destiny4ever - throw it away '+'!
Well, since they have other cats to deal with, they demand less attention from their humans '-' They prefer to chase each other.
(plus, as territorial assholes, only one stays most of his time with us, another one prefers to stay with mom and the third one rather rules the empty living room alone)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Live in a country long enough and it's expected for ein bisschen to rub off on you...

Passive learning is the best kind of learning
:verily
True thing. You could‘ve probably learned alles with more time.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, since they have other cats to deal with, they demand less attention from their humans '-' They prefer to chase each other.
(plus, as territorial assholes, only one stays most of his time with us, another one prefers to stay with mom and the third one rather rules the empty living room alone)
Sighs - so much complication no wonder @liductan says "Pussy is powerful; it gives life, it destroys men, causes wars, and can give peace. Pussy has done what most men can't do. I don't know why she doesn't get the love she deserves.".
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
True thing. You could‘ve probably learned alles with more time.
With more effort, perhaps.

But am currently focussed more on the 脳科学 and the 日本語.

Leaving no time/energy left to even attempt to learn German
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top